Worried L.Joe

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe bit his lips worriedly, and furrowed his brows. He paced round the room and glanced at the clock every few seconds.

"Why isn't Donghae back yet?!" he asked exasperated. "Could Junhyung be actually taking him hostage? To threaten Teen Top?" he shrieked.

"Cool it L.Joe." CAP on his vanilla flavored lollipop. "I don't think Beast is that low down even though I hate them."

"Yeah Hyung. Don't be too worried. I'm sure Donghae will be fine." Chunji convinced.

L.Joe frowned, worry engulfing him. "I'll wait for him at the gate." he said gruffly and ran off.

"Hyung seems an little suspicious these days!" Changjo commented.

"Totally!" Ricky agreed.



"Today was super fun Junhyung Hyung! Thanks for bringing me to Beast's hideout!" Mi Hye jumped up and down.

Junhyung chuckled. "You don't think Beast are scary people anymore?" he teased.

"Not at all!" Mi Hye grinned. "Kikwang is welcomed to come challenge me for another dance battle again!"

Junhyung smiled. "So..." he started slyly. "You like Beast more than Teen Top now?"

Mi Hye frowned. Tough choice there. Junhyung chuckled again and ruffled her hair. "I won't force you to choose as long as you remain my friend." he smiled. "Look, we are back at your school."

Mi Hye looked up and saw TOP Academy right in her face. "Thank you for sending me back Junhyung Hyung! I had a great time tod-"

"DONGHAE!!!"

A guy ran towards them in a blur and hugged Mi Hye. She blinked in surprise. "Byunghun Hyung?" she gasped.

L.Joe broke the hug and checked her up and down. "Did Yong Junhyung do anything to you? Huh?"

Junhyung rolled his eyes. "Touché! I won't do anything to him, he's my dongsaeng. I'll get going, bye Donghae!"

"Bye!" Mi Hye waved.

"Yah don't you dare go I haven't confirmed that you didn't do anything to him ye-" L.Joe shouted after him and Mi Hye held him back.

"He didn't do anything to me Byunghun Hyung!" she yelped. "Really!" she swore.

L.Joe looked down at her and heaved a sigh of relief.

"You sure?" he checked her up and down, lifting her arms and legs to look for bruises.

"I'm sure Byunghun Hyung." she giggled. "Didn't think you'd be the overprotective type."

L.Joe straightened up and cleared his throat. "I'm not so don't accuse me." he said gruffly.

He walked off for a few steps and stopped. He turned back and threw her a stern face. "You haven't told me what you and him have done today! You've been gone for more than 5 hours!" he shrieked.

Mi Hye raised her brows. *He was worried for me.* she smiled.

"What?" L.Joe snapped. "Quit staring at me and answer me!"

Mi Hye giggled. "Junhyung hyung just brought me to Beast's hideout Hyung."

"WHATTT?" L.Joe shrieked. He was almost going mad.

"And I met all of Beast and we became friends!" Mi Hye continue obliviously. "And we played Kinect, Wii and Xbox!"

"And I thrashed Kikwang Hyung at Kinect Dance!" She squealed happily.

L.Joe almost fainted. "Kikwang Hyung?" he squeaked.

"Yeah. And Doojoon Hyung, Hyunseung Hyung, Yoseob Hyung and Dongwoon Hyung was there too!" she chirped.

L.Joe paled. "LEE DONGHAE YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HANG OUT WITH BEAST ANYMORE!" he Ordered.

"Byunghun Hyung!" Mi Hye whined.