Meeting the Fiance

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

Mi Hye furrowed her brows as the maids forced her into a gown. Her short guyish hair was extended till it was a cute bob and with a few touches here and there, she looked like a drop dead gorgeous model.

She folded her arms and sat there pouting as her parents threw her warning looks.

"You better not screw this dinner up Mi Hye." Mr Lee warned. "If you and Baek Young Jun sshi can get married, our company will benefit!"

*It's for the benefit of the company and not me.* Mi Hye frowned, her heart hurting.

The maids led her to the car and she sat inside unwillingly. She frowned and looked out of the window.

"Don't frown Mi Hye," Mrs Lee advised. "You look prettier with a smile." she cooed.

*Why would I want to look pretty for a man that's not Byunghun Oppa?* Mi Hye thought miserably.

The car set off with Mr and Mrs Lee siting comfortably in the front and Mi Hye pouting at the back.

The car zoomed out of the mansion and towards the designated restaurant which was, of course a property of Baek Young Jun too.

L.Joe, who was still outside of the mansion, hoping that Mi Hye would some hoe miraculously come out, caught a glimpse of Mi Hye sitting at the back as the car zoomed past.

He blinked. *Where is she going?*

He ran after the car. *I must catch her and tell her that I love her before the misunderstanding deepens and everything is too late.*

"Stop the car!" he yelled.

The car drove off in an instant and was out of sight. L.Joe panted and halted. He flagged the nearest taxi and got in.

"Go straight and follow the black jaguar!" he barked.



"Mi Hye ah, this is your fiancé Baek Young Jun." Mr Lee smiled politely. "And Baek Young Jun sshi, this is our daughter."

Baek Young Jun was a charming man, handsome nevertheless. However, Mi Hye could only think of one person. L.Joe.

Baek Young Jun's aunt was sitting next to Mi Hye and she scanned Mi Hye like she was choosing a piece of meat.

"Not bad. Quite pretty." she observed. "And young too. There will be more chances of getting a baby."

Mi Hye's eyes widened and Baek Young Jun choked on his drink. "Eh?" he coughed. "Aunt Emma! We haven't even confirmed the marriage and you're talking about kids?"

Aunt Emma rolled her eyes. "Of course! Why else would Yoh want a wife?" she asked like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Much better to get a young wife than another old thirty something one that will soon be unable to give birth." she spat.

Baek Young Jun flinched. Mi Hye looked away. *If I really marry this Baek Young Jun, I'll be sure to suffer in the hands of the woman.*

"Actually Aunt Emma, Baek Young Jun sshi." Mi Hye spoke up bravely. "I have something to say." she took a deep breath.



L.Joe arrived outside the restaurant and snuck outside, watching the Lees and the Baeks inside.

His eyes narrowed on Baek Young Jun and a scowl appeared on his face. *So that's the guy they wanted to marry Mi Hye? He's not fit for her at all!*

He saw Mi Hye looking absolutely tortured as she said something that sent the whole table into chaos. Her pare ts were waving their hands around and the other old woman was screaming her head off.

"I must get my woman out of there." he muttered.