Departure

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe closed the door hurriedly so no one else could eavesdrop on their conversation. He took a deep breath and faced Teen Top with Mi Hye.

"Actually guys.. Donghae here.." he said slowly, gesturing to Mi Hye.

"Yeah?" Niel chirped. "He has a twin right? And that twin is the one on Music Bank and he stole Donghae's identity! Omo! So drama!"

L.Joe bit his lips. "She's a girl." he whispered.

Teen Top remained silent. "Eh?" CAP blinked. "Who's a girl?"

"Me." Mi Hye squeaked meekly.

Teen Top froze.

...

...

"HAHAHA How is that possible!" Niel laughed, clutching his stomach. "Why would there be a girl in here? Living with you!"

L.Joe kept a straight face. "Ahn Daniel you believe the Donghae on Music Bank stole Donghae's identity and you don't believe this Donghae here is a girl."

They blinked.

CAP's jaw opened so wide his lollipop fell on the floor.

Chunji hyperventilated and started trembling like he was in the snow, and squeaking high notes like when he warmed up before singing.

Changjo began hiccuping and dancing at the same time.

The worst was Ricky. He backed away against the wall, staring at Mi Hye, before running and hiding beneath the covers.

"OMONA! MY FAVORITE DONGSAENG WAS ACTUALLY A GIRL?" He screeched.

"I can't believe this!" Chunji gasped and paced around. "Why? How? When? AHHHH!!!"

"I hugged a girl!" Ricky said in a monotone voice. "I shared food with a girl. I cuddled a girl. A girl! A girl! A girl!" he stared.

"I'm sorry for hiding this from all of you." Mi Hye bowed apologetically. L.Joe patted her back.

Chunji was the first to stand up to them. He looked straight at Mi Hye's eyes without battling an eyelid.

Mi Hye gulped. Was he going to punch her for lying to them?

Chunji hugged her.

L.Joe's eyes widened in surprise. "Even though you're a girl! You'll always be Teen Top's favorite Dongsaeng!" he said warmly.

Mi Hye blinked back tears and hugged back. "Thank you Chunji oppa." she sniffed.

"OMO! You hear?" Chunji spazzed. "She called me Oppa!"

Ricky came running forward. "YAH! Even though you're a girl you're still my favorite dongsaeng! And I'm your favorite Oppa alright!" he glared before hugging her.

"You are our favorite dongsaeng too!" Niel, Changjo and CAP chorused, before joining the group hug.

"YAH YAH!" L.Joe pulled them off. "Don't be so touchy." he hissed.

"So if we know you're a girl.." Changjo started. "Wouldn't the whole school also...?"

There came a knock at the door and CAP opened it. The school councillor was standing right outside.

"Lee Donghae sshi." he said boredly. "Mrs Han asked for you in the principal office. It seems your parents want to talk to you."

Mi Hye and L.Joe exchanged looks.

"It's going to be okay." L.Joe whispered.

Mi Hye nodded. "Thank you Byunghun oppa." she faked a smile, before going off with the councillor.

*Please don't let her be taken away from me.* L.Joe crossed his fingers.

 

"LEE MI HYE WHAT WERE YOU THINKING PRETENDING TO BE A BOY AND ENTERING YOUR BROTHER'S SCHOOL?" Mrs Lee screamed.

Mi Hye had a great urge to just shut the web cam off. Mrs Han was sitting next to her, cowering as Mrs Lee shrieked all the way.

"Eomonim Abeonim." Mi Hye squeaked. "If it was not for you two forbidding Donghae oppa from pursuing his dreams, and forcing me into an unwanted marriage, we would not have done something like this!" she protested.

"Don't you dare talk back to your mother Lee Mi Hye!" Mr Lee growled. "I'm really disappointed with your behavior. I demand for you to return back home IMMEDIATELY!"

"Abeoji!" Mi Hye protested.

"What?" he barked. "Did you want to continue studying there as a boy? No questions. The chauffeur will be there to fetch you home in a few minutes."

"Omonim!" Mi Hye looked at her mother for help.

"See  you in a while Mi Hye ah!" she smile before the screen went blank.

Mi Hye sighed and a tear trickled down her cheek. *But I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave Byunghun oppa.*

 

Sorry to any Junhyung supporters out there, but our dear Mi Hye fell for L.Joe.

If it comforts you, L.Joe and Junhyung's roles were originally reversed until the news of Hara and Junhyung dating broke out and I decided to change them.

^^ Anyway aren't you glad she finally realized?