Awkward

I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!

L.Joe and Mi Hye reached for the door the same time and their hands touched. Both of them turned red with embarrasment.

"Err I'll get the door." L.Joe said in a low voice.

"No need." Mi Hye said softly. "I'll get it Byunghun hyung."

"No I'll get it."

"It's okay Byunghun hyung, I'll get it."

"YAH YAH!" Ricky stood between both of them and opened the door. "I'll get it okay? Pssshh it's just a door."

Mi Hye and L.Joe followed behind, their faces red as tomatoes.

"Why are you and Donghae behaving so weirdly?" Niel asked with raised brows. "Something happened?"

"NOTHING!" Both of them yelped.

"Definitely something." Changjo grinned cheekily.

"Don't be so awkward with my favorite dongsaeng! I'll be jealous!" Ricky stuck out his tongue and slung his arm round Mi Hye's shoulder.

L.Joe immediately flung Ricky's arm away protectively and stood in front of Mi Hye. Ricky blinked in surprise. "Woah Hyung! PRotective much?" he snickered.

L.Joe bit his lips. "I-I-It's because.. YOU TWO WERE BLOCKING MY ROAD!" he roared and stomped away.

Chunji laughed. "L.Joe has become weirder and weirder by the day."

Mi Hye giggled softly and followed the rest of them.

 

"You can bathe first." L.Joe gestured awkwardly.

Mi Hye nodded and went in. She leaned against the door and heaved a sigh of relief.

*Why am I anticipating moments where I'm in the toilet now?* she frowned. *At least I'm not in the awkward atmosphere with Byunghun oppa.*

"Now that I know he knows I'm a girl, I can't act normally in front of him!" she frowned.

L.Joe on the other hand, ruffled his hair irritatedly. "ARGH! This is so awkward!" he groaned. "Why wasn't I so awkward before? I've always known she was a girl!"

He sighed. "Damn this." he cursed. "And we are even living in the same room."

"Should I camp over at Chunji's?" he asked thoughtfully.

Mi Hye came out in a while. Both L.Joe and her were in an awkward silence.

"So.." Both of them started.

"You start first." L.Joe gestured.

"No you start first." Mi Hye shook her head.

"No it's okay. You can start first."

"You start first Byunghun oppa."

...

"YOU START FIRST!" L.Joe roared, irritated by their aimless quarrel.

Mi Hye reddened. "I was saying that since I've gotten out of the bathroom you can use it now." she said.

L.Joe blinked. "I wanted to say that I was going for a bath."

Mi Hye blinked. Both of them smiled. "So I'll get going." L.Joe threw her a crooked smile.

NOONA NEOMU YEPPEO~~ MICHYEO~~

REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY~~~

"Yeomseyo?" Mi Hye picked up the call. "Junhyung hyung?" she smiled brightly.

L.Joe froze and a scowl appeared on his face. *What does that guy want!*

"Tomorrow?" Mi Hye smiled. "Okay! I'm free tomorrow!"

L.Joe frowned. *What does that guy want? I haven't even brought her out before and he's doing all these?*

"Bye! See you tomorrow Junhyung Hyung!" Mi Hye chirped.

"That was Junhyung?" L.Joe snarled.

Mi Hye nodded. "Yeah. He's gonna bring me out tomorrow."

L.Joe scowled but didn't say anything. "You like SHINee?" he asked, remembering her ringtone.

Mi Hye's eyes sparkled. "YEAH! They are the best Boy Band ever! Taemin is so CUTTTEEEE!!!" she spazzed.

L.Joe's face hardened. "I'll go bathe."

He slammed the door and clenched his fist. *YONG JUNHYUNG! SHINEEEEE!!! ARRRGGGGHHH!!!*