Emergency?

luminosity

The girl stopped Dara, she promptly grabbed her by the neck, and hoisted her up.


"I will think no more of this, he will just have to answer to your deat-" Before she could finish, Kai had grabbed his demon blade from his bag, and slit her wist, making Dara fall unto the wooden dock.


Suho raised his hands once again, only fastening his pace, and swiftly pushing down. An enormous amount of water had drifted from the bottom of the dock, and it began swirling around Suho, as he drew his blade.


"I will kill you" He spun his blade around, and the water had begun rippling, and creating a swarming tide.


Meanwhile Sehun had saved D.O from the impaling shadow, and the two ducked into the water to stop Chanyeol from being engulfed from the oncoming torrent.


The increasing tide had completely wiped out the entire dock, and the girl was pulled into the endless rippling tide. She screeched in horror, as it dragged her towards the deepest depths of the lake.


Everything had collapsed, and in a split second, the dock had crumbled down, and Dara felt the dock below her give away, as she felt herself plunge into the lake.


-----------------------------------

The wooden dock was completely demolished, and wooden planks were ripped and torn everywhere.


Dara slowly opened her eyes, she saw the clear salty water, she sensed the loss of air, and the pressure of water pulling her in. She felt like she was drowning, but she couldn't move a single muscle, Dara had completely lost her strength. No one will save me now, is this it? Dara thought, as she closed her eyes.


"Dara, we will always protect you... Never forget that.." Voices began clouding her thoughts.


And then all of a sudden, a hand had gripped her tightly, and began pulling her towards the light. She emerged from the gaping surface, gasping for air.


"DARA!! DARA!! ARE YOU OKAY?! I'M SOO SORRY! I'M SOO SORRY!!" Kai faltered, wrapping his arms around her, and pulling her close.


"Relax you baby, you don't have to shout *cough* I'm fine, thank you for saving me" She smiled, and he tightened his grip.


"Babbo! I would never be able to forgive myself if, I had let you drown"


He was scared, scared that he would lose her, she was already becoming a big part in his life, and the moment he had met her, he knew that he'd never be able to let her go. She was fragile, breakable, and the littlest mistake would mean that he'd lose her... He pondered, as he pressed his forehead to hers, earning a soft blush from her.


"As long as everyone is okay" She said as she patted his back, pulling away from him, and leading him towards the beach.


They arrived at the beach and stared in horror at the sight that greeted them, a couple dozen of dead bodies were piled up all over the beach.


"Isn't it a terrifying sight to behold? It turns out that an evil shadow demon had been haunting this place, and completely took control of that little girl. When she was young a sailor had her, and then murdered her, dumping her body in the water. The demon had offered her a choice to live and get revenge, but she had to do its bidding. And as a result, she drowned and possessed every fisherman or sailor that happened to pass by the dock" Baekhyun said, as he emerged from the eery shack, with an old newspaper in his hands.


"That's why she had complete control over those shadows, the poor little girl, she was compelled to take revenge because of that demon, and now, how will she be at peace?" Daras expression saddened.


Kai wrapped his left arm around her shoulder, and leaned his head on hers. She looked up at him, and gave him a look of gratitude.


Baekhyun just nodded and led them through the thick patch of forest, and into a small clearing. Dara had covered to suppress her screams, when she saw two bodies that lay on the ground: Chanyeol, and D.O. She quickly ran towards them, and hugged them both.


"N-No!! Are they dead?! T-They can't be... C-Can they?! N-Noo please.. No!!!" Tears had started, and began to slowly trickle down her cheeks.


"*cough*" Water had begun splurging from Chanyeol's mouth.


His eyes slowly opened, and Dara looked at his impaling white face. She cupped his cheeks, slowly wiping his face with her hankerchief. He nonchalantly raised his arm, and brushed her cheek, giving a small chuckle.


"I'm sorry Dara, my powers have failed this time" He gently smiled, and she buried her face in his chest.


"Stupid!! Stupid! Stupid!! I told you that you should've listened to me!!" She playfully punched him, until her gaze stopped at D.O.


He was completely unconcious, and it looked like he wasn't breathing. She quickly moved away from Chanyeol, and sat beside D.O.


"No... Please no!!!" 


"Dara, he's not dead, don't worry. But we have to get him to the Serenity Institution right away, he's having trouble breathing" Suho entered the clearing with a first aid kit.


Dara nodded, please let him be okay, please. She thought, as Suho pulled him up, and placed him on his back, leading them to the harbouring institute that was nearby.



----------------------------------

Hullo ~ didn't get the chance to update yesterday, coz i was writing the next chapters :) && also .. listening to safe and sound has really helped me brainstorm a lot, lol.

Please comment && subscribe ! ^-^"


tumblr_m5dhmnnJ1t1ru5oqyo1_500.gif

Lookie, it's a gif chanyeol of when they performed "dj got us falling in love" w/ taetiseo I absolutely loved his rap :')