3rd investigation.

luminosity

The moment they had reached the living room, Dara sat down on the leather couch, Baekhyun sat on the chair behind the grand piano, while Yubin took the two-seater sofa. 


The boys arrived shortly after, and they scrambled to grab the two spaces beside Dara. Chanyeol toppled over the couch, and drew his arm around Dara. While Sehun sat down on Daras left side, before Kai and D.O could steal the empty spot, and he hugged her arm.


"FINE! I'll just have to sit beside this attractive young lady... Uhh Yuri was it?" Kai said loudly, emphasizing every word as he sat down beside Yubin.


"It's Yubin!! And eww, go away! Your blood smells terrible!.. I-I prefer his blood!" She pointed at the maknae who looked puzzled, and Dara giggled.


"*Ahem*" Suho appeared, holding the projector.


"Soo the professor has told me that this investigation will prove to be a great difficulty... The next murder, It's in the forest.." Suho pressed the red button, and the professor came into sight.


"Oh hullo boys, Dara- Oh! And who is this lovely young lady, if I may ask?" 


"Suho's girlfriend" The five boys replied.


"YAH! N-NO!! THEY'RE CRAZY PROF!!" Suho awkwardly shook his hands everywhere, while Dara winked at a flustered Yubin.


"Wow.. My boy, you are too good" The professor smirked, and Suho buried his face with his hands.


"Anyways, prof.. Where exactly are we headed again?" Baekhyun asked.


"The deep patches of forest near Hiddlestone park.. But I must warn you, it's a very dangersome place.. Filled with black magic and demons of all sorts. And also, it would be best to be on the lookout for werewolves in case, it is their territory you know" 


"Werewolves?"


"Precisely Dara, and with conclusion to your investigation I shall leave you with a beneficial piece of advice: Create your own path.. That is all.. Oh wait just a minute, D.O!! You do owe me a platter of your famous kimchi spaghetti. I shall expect it the next time I drop by for a visit, farewell my boys, Dara, and Miss Yubin~!" And the professor disappeared.


"" Yubin bit her lip.


"What is it unnie?"


"Vampires and werewolves despise each other to the fullest extent.."


"You have to be very careful then, we need at least two people to stay with Yubin!" Dara said.


"How about you stay home then, if you can't handle this" Suho said.


"Who said I couldn't?! Testing me huh? Well no, I am going and that's final!!.. If we get stuck in that damn patch of forest at night, just be thankful when I save your !!!" Yubin got up, and ran upstairs.


"You're going with her" Dara pointed at him.


"MWO?! ANIY-" 


"YAH! Shikkeuro!!! No buts, and that's final!!" Dara stood up (followed by the other five boys, who shook their heads at Suho), and she ran upstairs.


---------------------------


The following day they had all prepared their backpacks with walkie talkies, a variety of weapons, safety kits, blankets, and tents etc. And they all met downstairs wearing comfortable detective clothing, while Dara wore the outfit of Suho's ex-girlfriend once again.


"Noona! I told you to buy something other then that dre-" Dara covered the maknaes mouth.


"A-aniyo I'm fine!!.. Sehun you're not supposed to say anything!" She whispered.


"Chanyeol you have got to be careful with your powers.. We don't want to burn down the whole forest along with Hiddlestone park" Baekhyun said.


"Okay, okay fine I'll lay off my powers for now.. Happy?"


Kai was leaning on D.Os shoulder, nodding off to sleep. His black hair was a messy wave of curls, his tanned skin was gleaming flawlessly, and the collar of his shirt was ed fully showcasing his collarbone. Dara could see his chest slowly moving up and down, Holy .


"Yah, get off me Kamjjong!!!" D.O said, pulling Dara out of her dazed state.


"Kamjjong? Why do you call him that?" She curiously asked.


"First part is because he's dark and handsome, and the second is part of his real name" D.O explained.


Well I can't argue with that... He looks undeniably y when he sleeps- ... N-No! No Dara, don't even think about that! Argh!!... She thought, as she slapped her head.


"Okay, ready? Let's go!" Suho said, as he picked up all their supplies and walked towards the door.


"Yah!! Are you stupid?! Leaving without me.. Michyeosseo!! You pabbo!!!" Yubin came running down the stairs.


She was dressed in large camouflage khakis, army boots, a dark green cap, and a black tank top.


"What the hell?! Are you a mad woman?!" Suho glared at her.


"No I'm smart, because now I can blend in more easily with the environment around me!"


"Wah! Unnie~! You look perfect! Have anymore attire like that? I'm sorry Suho... I don't want to dirty this up again" Yubin nodded, and pulled her upstairs much to Suhos displeasure.


Omo, Dara in army attire... Now that's going to be something else. D.O thought, as Kai had begun to snore loudly.


----------


After 15 minutes, Kai was already in a deep sleep while D.O was trying to draw on his face, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were playing cards, and the maknae was bothering the leader. Dara then rushed downstairs with Yubin following close behind her.


"How is it? Do I look like a manly soldier?" Dara pointed at the two painted lines on her face.


She was dressed in a black tank top as well with an army hat, but the only difference was that she was wearing short camouflage shorts that showcased her slim but curvy figure, and long combat boots.


"Yubin ssi, remind me to give you a hug later... You are amazing" Chanyeol said with his mouth jerked open.


"What's all this commotion about? *yawn* What's the tall dude going on about agai- WHOA" Kai jerked up, and had the same reaction as Chanyeol and D.O.


"Okay since we all agree that Dara looks nice in that outfit.. Can we go, please?!" Suho complied, walking out the door in a hurry.


"Geez, what's his problem?!" Yubin said.



Suho is in denial. Dara thought, as she linked arms with Yubin and they left the institute.


-------------------

Okay, I wasn't very proud of this chapter ):

All the action will definetly be in chapter 41 for sure, sorry for confusing you all ~!

Please Comment and Subscribe :D

Wishing I was Suho and Sehun, waaaaah ;___; <3


tumblr_m79b7wFQ6K1rbqg38o3_250.gif