MILD SNIPPETS OF EXO-M MEMBERS.

luminosity

WARNING TEASERS.

So I decided to give a few teasers of exo-m, because I feel that it will take me a while before I work on further chapters of exo-m. Here you go, hope you enjoy it ~! 

------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun looked upon the large attending crowds of masked individuals. He himself was wearing a plain black mask, and a dark blue suit with a white tie. 


He strided towards the food table filled with an abundant amount of pastries and appetizers. Stuffing his mouth with a strange platter that was bacon wrapped around an apple piece, he stopped dead in his tracks.


A few metres away from him was a thin lean figure that seemed to have a striking femininity about him.. But she or he was wearing a suit, and had soft brown curls of waves that were layered like a crown above his head. The persons face was covered by a white semi translucent and almost glass like mask, bedazzled with sequins and soft glitter. Yet at the same time this strange person had a presence of masculinity that seemed to draw off him.


Sehun felt shivers run up and down his spine... Goosebumps were splayed across his hands, and his gaze seemed to be locked solely on this person. Unable to take his eyes away, he was met with dark brown luminescent shining eyes. 


I need to know... Who is he? Or she?...


But at the precise moment that Sehun was inches away from meeting this figure, he instead came upon two dark blackened eyes... The eyes were just as terrifying as the demon they had faught previously, and nothing seemed to escape those darkened eyes... The boy that owned them, was dressed completely in black, and even his hair was a layer of black waves.


"Sorry...." The boy said coldly, as he disappeared into the alarmingly large crowd.


Whoa, well that was just creepy.. I'll be sure not to run into him again... Now where is that mysterious person.. Mwo? He.. Or she.. They aren't there! What the hell..? He thought, as his eyes swept the perimeter.



-------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure you already know who the two members were ;)

teaser #2

------------------------------------------------------

The lights loomed above the fragmented staircases, illuminating the entire mansion. Every item was either crystalized and synthesized to the finest extent, elevated above the high ceilings, and surrounding every wall. It was eloquent and beautiful. Chairs, bookcases, tables, and pieces of furniture were placed in the perfect places, making the place seem modern and imaculately clean. The masked guests were scattered all over the bottom floor, every woman was dressed in elegant and classy gowns, while the men looked handsome in their suits.


Dara and the 5 boys had arrived pretty late and were the last guests of the ball. The moment she had appeared at the top of the staircase, hand in hand with Chanyeol and Kai, all eyes were drawn to them.


Kai and Chanyeol had begun glaring at every guy whose gaze seemed to linger on Dara.


"Kai, Chanyeol.. Can we go now? T-this is embarassing!" She said, lowering her head.


"Dara, you look beautiful... Don't cover your face, please" Chanyeol said, lifting her chin, so she could face him clearly.


"He's right... Everyone is just as speechless as me" Kai said, turning her around.


"T-thank you, alright come on.. Let's go!" Dara forced a smile, and they made their way downstairs.


"I have a gut feeling that's her.... She's the one we have to protect from those six. They don't deserve to be with her, like we do" An extremely tall boy with God-like looks said, as he looked upon Dara with observant eyes.


"Sorry hyung, but I am currently distracted by the tall beauty standing over there" The handsome boy beside him said, his jaw dropping as he studied the beauty that was metres away from him, wearing a long black gown.


"Tonight is the night that we retrieve what was supposed to be ours.." The boy with God-like looks stated, as he pushed through the crowd.



----------------------------------------------------

Wahh~! I'm afraid it will be a while until the exo-m members show up :(

Please comment and subscribe ^^


tumblr_m6eme7rg0W1qaeebuo2_500.gif