A familiar place.

luminosity

Warning: corny chapter ahead! lol

--------------------------------------------------------


Dara grasped he cool handles of the ladder and looked towards the familiar place that she and Kai had always shared.


It overlooked the grounds of the institute and at this moment, the sky was painted with splotches of fading oranges and pinks creating the sunset.


She lifted herself from the ladder and drew her attention to the two boys that continued to plague her with the decision she knew she could never make, Chanyeol and Kai.


The two seemed to be relaxed, calmly staring at the sunset, backs pressed forwards and somewhat leaning on each other for support.


"Yah! You two didn't fall madly in love with each other while I was gone now, did you?" She chuckled as the two boys quickly turned around.


A mix of shock and curiosity painted her innocent face. Purple bruises were scattered around Chanyeol's cheeks, nose and forehead. The latter had also received large burns on his arms and a tiny cut that slit through his lower lip. Kai on the other hand, had a large cut that ran across his chin to his left cheek. He had more severe burns than Chanyeol on his neck and arms.


"K-Kai.. Ch-Chanyeol... What happened?" Dara staggered as she made her way towards them, but they remained silent and unmoving.


"The exo-m leader.. He did this to us." Kai replied.


"K-Kri? But wait, what happened to him? Y-you didn't kill him right?" Dara felt the words slip from .


Sure they were enemies to exo-k and vice versa, but Dara... Dara found that she had bonded well with exo-m and that they had become part of her extended and non blood related family.


"No, their leader isn't their leader for nothing. Even with Ggamjong's teleportation skills and my fire power, we were no match for that dragon summoner... He was able to escape." Chanyeol said and Dara sighed a hint of relief.


Even if they had just met and spent less time together as she did with exo-k, she felt strangely attached to Kris as she did to Myungsoo...


"Thank goodness." 


"What do you care? Did you not miss us at all?" Kai said coldly.


"Bwo?! A-aniyo! Of course I missed the both of you to bits and pieces. But of course I can't forget the hospitality and kindness that exo-m showed me. They became my temporary family, that's why I was worried." Dara pouted and Chanyeol frowned.


"Sit." Kai shifted to the side to make room for Dara in between him and Chanyeol; he pulled her closer to him until his forehead met with hers.


"So warm... Vanilla and strawberries, my favourite smell." Kai's eyes were now half lidded and he took in her very scent, as she ran her fingers against the imperfection that now ran along his jaw.


"*Ahem!*" Chanyeol coughed and shot Kai a dirty look.


"I'm sorry that he did this to the both of you, I really am. Thank you for saving me." Dara then turned to Chanyeol and softly touched his cheeks.


He then grabbed her hand and held it in place, pressing his lips to touch the very tip of her skin, making her blush at the sudden contact.


"Park Chanyeol this will not do. I'm calling some time with her first, considering that I saved your when Kris almost kicked yours. It's only fair." Chanyeol heaved a sigh and glared at Kai.


"I'm timing you two!!!.. We'll spend time together after my yeobo." He said as he leaned forward and kissed Dara on the cheeks, standing up to leave the two alone and disappearing beneath the ladder.


This excessive skinship between these two is not good for the heart. Dara thought, as she fought the familiar feeling she had days, weeks, and months ago....


"Angel, it's time for you to only focus on me." Dara felt her cheeks redden as he pulled her close.


"O-okay."


"Angel.. I missed calling you that. Sit up top." Dara nervously nodded, as he placed her on his lap and wrapped his arms around her like before.


Her pulse was racing just as rapid as before, both when she had first met Kai and after he had first called her his angel.


"Kai."


"Hmm, yes?" She could lay here like she did before with him.. But somehow she felt like something was still wrong.


"I don't want you and Chanyeol to fight.. This isn't right I-" He pressed his index finger to her lip to silence her.


"We both agreed to do this it's fine. I only want to spend time with you, let me just have my moment.. Please Dara?" Dara shook her head and turned to look at him.


"You're really impossible you stubborn baby! But fine... So what were you up to while I was gone?" She played with strands of his dark brown hair.


"Hmm, I had reoccuring dreams of you which were either nightmares or good dreams, I beat up a whole lot of people searching for you which included a few werewolves, pixies, vampires, and demons.. And of course I was always thinking about you. It's nothing at all really, nope nothing to do with you." He said in a sarcastic tone and Dara punched his arm.


"You're an idiot." She said, as she grasped the helm of his shirt and buried her face in the crook of his neck.


She missed the feeling of Kai's hugs, his beautiful tanned skin, the way he called her his angel, his deep voice... Everything.


"What about you huh? Did you think about me, or Chanyeol more?" He whispered into her ear.


This dumb baby will honestly never change.


"To be honest I thought about Sehun and D.O the most. My poor little babies were here with a buch of obsessive men, who have stupidly gotten theirselves injured over a girl like me." Kai chuckled at her response and pulled her closer.


"Well, right now I only want you to be thinking about me." He said, as he leaned in closer and planted his lips on hers.


The taste of hazelnut and fresh mint clouded her lips. I remember when he first kissed me, it was a simple yet soft peck... Now this, this was the real thing. Dara's eyes were closed at this point and she felt as though her heart was heavy as she struggled to breathe.


"I really never got to have a proper kiss with you Dara. And damn was I right, you taste exactly as I imagined." He said as he subtly broke the kiss and Dara turned as red as a fire truck as he playfully his lips.


"Let me guess, do I taste like cherries? Or perhaps strawberries?"


"Well, actually a mix of both." Dara chuckled and gleamed at him.


"You know, we could continue at the eiffel tower, I could take us there in 5 minutes flat... No wait maybe 2." 


"That sounds lovely, but I think Chanyeol would have a fit and your injuries would become worse. Besides, the sunset is beautiful already." Kai scrunched his nose and poked her cheek.


"Can I sleep in your room tonight? I've been so lonely." 


"Not unless you want me to have a million nosebleeds and hit you with a broom then no, you may not... Sigh* I really missed you erted baby." He smiled his usual flawless smile and was going to claim her lips with his when-


"JONGIN YOUR TIME'S UP!!!" A loud voice bellowed from the ladder and the two quickly pulled apart.


"Geez Chanyeol, that was so short!!!"


"Deal with it bro now it's my turn." Kai sighed and kissed Dara on the forehead before getting up himself.


"I'll see you later in your bed my angel?" He smirked and Dara threw a small pillow at him.


"Shuddap you erted baby, I'll kick you outside if you show up in my room tonight-"


"YAH! NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO INVADE DARA'S BED BUT SEHUN OKAY. Just wait, I'mma beat you up later ggamjong." Chanyeol said as Kai snickered and left the two alone.


"Geez, we're definetly guarding your room tonight. There's no way in hell I'm letting that shirtless ert go into your room." Chanyeol said as he walked closer to Dara.


"Please." She giggled and Chanyeol s his arms around her waist, turning her to face the disappearing sun once again.


"Dara?"


"Yes Yeollie?"


"Do you miss them?"


"Miss who?"


"Exo-m." He questioned.


"To be honest, I do." Dara truthfully said and she felt Chanyeol's arms loosen.


"So where did you sleep?" Chanyeol asked.


"What the hell Yeollie? What kind of question is that?" Dara blushed.


"Yeobo, six other guys in that place.. No girls, just you and them. Where else would you sleep?" Dara smacked her head.


"Alright fine I'll tell you... But you better not get angry. I was only able to sleep in Kris' room, yesterday I was supposed to sleep in Lay's but something happened." Chanyeol's eyes widened and he lowered his head.


"Lucky guy." He pouted and Dara felt the need to pinch his cheeks, so she did turned around and did it softly.


"Yeobo stop it!!!" He frowned.


"My happy virus is sad?! This is impossible!" She tiptoed to poke his cheeks, but she realised this was a stupid move because due to their clumsiness... They both fell down.


Chanyeol held her hand and placed his arm around her safely to prevent her from getting hurt.


"Oww." Chanyeol rubbed his arms and Dara quickly got up.



"I'm so sorry! Mianhe, mianhe!" Dara tried to bow, but his arms were still wrapped around her and he chuckled.


"I'm fine. But man, you sure got heavy since you came from there." Chanyeol stuck his tongue out and Dara smiled.


"Yah! Are you okay? I'm a stick, it would be a blessing if I gained any weight whatsoever!" The two started laughing as Chanyeol let go of her and Dara rolled off.


"Hey yeobo?" He slowly crawled closer to her.


"Yeh?" He placed his hands on either side of her...



"I think that you've caused me to become an insomniac Dara. Damn, all I could think about was you... I missed you." He grabbed her hand and placed it in his, kissed it, and claimed her lips with his own.


This time Chanyeol tasted of vanilla and honey and Dara's heart was beating as fast as it did when she was with Kai.


"I missed you too-" Dara struggled to say, as he gave her another, and another ... And another.


And she closed her eyes stuck in a tight embrace with Chanyeol, unable to let each other go..


---------


....


"Did you really miss me that much?" A husky voice whispered into her ear, it was completely different from the deep voice that she learned to love and so Dara's eyes fluttered open.


Chanyeol was no loner the one claiming her lips, the guy that now met her face to face was completely different.


Even familiar somehow....



----------------------


Hi everyone! I'm sorry it took me forever to update! I've just been so preoccupied with my tumblr & going out ^^"

But now I'm back! And I'm thinking about writing 2 more fics really soon keke :3 ANY GUESSES ON WHO THIS MYSTERIOUS GUY MIGHT BE? Cx


So don't forget to comment & subscribe! ^___^


tumblr_mqqbh2Sdkj1rw0kk5o1_500.gif

tumblr_m3bezhxFSE1qhsxq1.gif