Yubin.

luminosity

A figure appeared at the foot of the alleyway. An automaton. Dara thought, as it edged closer and closer that she was now able see its ajoined metal body.


Sehun and Dara had both drew the demon blades from their bags and stood back to back, ready to take it on at full force. But in a flash, the creature simply faded into the frightening darkness.


"Crap! I can't see a thing!! If only we had Baekhyuns light powers... Maknae, don't you have any powers?"


"No, not as far as I'm concerned.." He said.


The two soon felt a sudden pressure pushing them against each other. Dara heard a strange buzzing noise, and felt a sudden weight bring her to the ground.


"Sehun?!.... " 


"....." No response, only the sounds of shuffling could be heard.


"SEHUN!! .. Damn it you stupid automaton, I will rip you into shreads!" She said, clenching the blade.


"Relax Dara, I'm fine! It nearly shocked me.. But I ducked just in time!" 


Dara tried to move her hands and reach out for him just to make sure that he was okay, but instead she felt his hands suddenly brush against hers. And without warning, her hands were binded tightly with his, preventing her from making little movement.


"It tied us up! Ugh, I can't move! What the hell is this rope made out of?!..." She knew that they had no means of escape, she could barely move her fingers let alone move the demon blade, so she forced a loud scream.


"SOMEONE HELP US PLEASE!!" Dara yelled, as the pressure of the ropes dug into her skin, making her drop her blade.


And suddenly, in the spur of the moment, they heard a loud banging noise, and the clash of metals clanging against each other. Dara tried to desperately reach for her blade despite the lingering pain, and she managed to move her hand further, but it was no longer there.


"Dara, shh.. Did you hear that? Someone's coming!" Sehun said, and she stopped moving.


"Automatons aren't allowed on my turf!!" A sultry voice resounded from the darkness.


A sudden screech of metals had clammered, echoing through the night. And the sound of something drippping on the cool floor, awoke Dara to her senses. She felt the ropes loosening up, and a cool hand touch the surface of her skin. She trembled in fear as an unknown figure helped her up. Sehun remained quiet, and still... Unable to utter a single word.


"Come on, let's get out of here" The person said.


When they stood in the middle of the streets, Daras eyes had rounded in astonishment. Standing before her was an extremely elegant girl that looked to be about her age. Her pale skin was milky and contained no imperfections, her lips were pouted and glimmered with a translucent coat of lip gloss. The girls hazelnut eyes were bright and striking, she had long straight brown hair, and her figure was curvaceous in skinny leather pants, and a red sheer fringe top.


"T-thank you, for saving us earlier" Dara said politely.


"Nah, it was nothing.. I hate those damn things, lately a lot of them have been showing up all over town. It really irks me" She said.


"Chincha? This is strange.. The last automaton we fought was controlled by an illusionist. Why is it that this one had no person controlling it?" She paused, and shook her head.


"Beats me" The girl shrugged.


"Anyways, my names Dara by the way.. And this is Sehun" She smiled and turned to look at Sehun, who refused to look up at the other girl.


"Hehe what a cute girl.. And such a handsome young boy.. If you don't mind me asking, what were you two doing at this time of night? And in an alleyway especially!" She asked.


"Uhh.. We were shopping.. Oh no! The groceries, and my dress!!!" She furowed her brows.


"Relax, I got it" She said, as she trotted towards the alleyway once again.


"But wait, how did you see the creature when you were fighting it? It was soo dark over there!" She said, as Sehun squeezed her arm.


"Dara, she's a vampire" He said.


"Right you are~! What a smart boy!" She said, quickly vanishing into the alley once again.


A vampire?


----------------------------------------


When she returned with the bags, Dara had quickly pulled out her demon blade. While Sehun glared at her, and pulled out a small silver dagger.


"Whoa, whoa, whoa.. Relax babe. I won't hurt you. I'm not an evil vampire that human blood okay? I don't ruthlessly kill humans, I drink animal blood..." She truthfully said, waving her hands in front of her face.


"Dara don't trust her, she's lying!" Sehun said, but Dara lowered her blade.


"Oh mianhe.. i just assumed... That you-"


"It's alright, I guess you could say that I'm not a rogue vampire.. I was in love, and the guy that turned me into this, left me on the streets.. And ever since then, I've just been living on and off of these alleyways. I don't know how I'm able to have self control. Human blood just really grosses me out, and I guess I can tolerate the sun.." She said.


"Wouldn't that mean that you're a half vampire then? And he never came back? What an !" 


"Yeah, it sure has its ups and downs... It's good because I can walk during the day without burning into a disheveled corpse, and people figuring out I'm a vampire and burning me to the stake. I guess sunglasses help a little. My name's Yubin by the way" She smiled.


"Just give us a moment please" Dara said, as she pulled Sehun aside and consulted him.


"How about we let her live at the institute?" 


"BWO? ARE YOU SERI-" Dara covered his mouth.


"Shhh!! Loud maknae, do you want her to hear us?" She whispered.


"Vampires have acute hearing you know?" Yubin said.


"Oh, mianhe!.. Well how about it maknae? Puh-leeeeease?! She seems like she'll make a great addition to the investigation!!" Dara pleaded.


This was her chance to make friends with a girl, sure she wasn't exactly human, but Dara wouldn't complain.


"F-fine! But if Suho hyung kicks her out it's not my fault!!" Sehun pouted.


"Seriously?! You'd let me live with you two?! Omo thanks a bunch girl!!" Yubin gave Dara a hug.


Suho hyung will surely kill me when we get home. Sehun thought, as he racked up all of the possible things Suho would do to him when he'd find out.



------------------------------------------------------

Hullo~! Things will probably get a lot interesting now that Yubin has arrived :)

Please comment & subscribe ~!


tumblr_m5ugq0dPSm1ql4j8lo1_250.gif