Their similar pasts.

luminosity

This chapter is basically all about Suho and Yubins pasts. Gah, I hope it's not too boring :(

There's lots of conversation here... But I promise you'll see lots of Darakai && Darayeol action very soon ;)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Suho would always do the same thing every night: he'd sneak out of his room, walk downstairs (unnoticed by Sehun who was snoring loudly), pull out a secret compartment hidden in the bookshelf, and he would take out her letters.


He stared at the last letter she had given him, and read it again for the thirteenth time... Jessica.. How could you? How could you just leave me like that? He crumpled the paper, and threw it into the fire place. She was the ex-girlfriend whose clothes Dara had burrowed and used. 


They were once a happy go lucky couple.. Except for the fact that she was a vampire.


It had never occured to him that she would just leave him like that. She made it seem like he was her world, and there was nothing else but him in her life. Until the day she told him that they couldn't be together anymore because she would remain young and unchanged forever, while he would eventually grow old and wrinkly.


Jessica gave him a choice: Become a vampire and be forever young, and immortal. Or stay human, eventually turn old, and die. He was going to agree to her conditions the following day, but she couldn't wait. No, instead she ran off with another boy named, Jaejoong. And she completely erased herself from his life.


He was suddenly drawn away from his thoughts, stumbling on to the floor, when he heard the door open.


"Who's there?!" 


"Oh, it's me Yubin" She walked into the living room carrying a large bag.


"What were you doing at this time of night?" He asked.


"Just getting my things like some clothes, packs of pig blood, and my teddybear" She said.


"Why? How do you know you're gonna be staying here for long time?" 


"You know, I sleep on the streets.. Or anywhere that's abandoned. But you know.. That alleyway, that was my home.." She paused, looking down at her things.


Suho had suddenly felt a pang of guilt.


"W-what happened?" He asked.


"Mind if I sit down?" She asked, and he nodded.


"Well, I wasn't always like this.. I-I had a family and a home... But it was all ruined when I met a boy named Taeyang.. I fell deeply in love with him, but our parents ostracized us, telling us to stay away from each other... But you know that feeling... When you love someone and you can't ever, ever leave them.. Or else it would be the most painful thing in the world" He nodded.


"Well being the dumb naive girl I was, I agreed to his idea of eloping... And soon enough, we found ourselves here. But as soon as we settled down, we recieved nothing but problems, tension rose between us when I found him coming home by the late hours of the night.. And one night, I couldn't take it anymore, and I tried to leave him, I packed my things and walked away from our life" Tears had begun around the edges of her eyes, and Suho tried to scramble for a tissue.


"B-but he stopped me, he pulled me into an alleyway. Something was definetly wrong with him, when I saw his features... He looked paler... And somehow, he grew even more handsome then before.. The way he acted was vehement, and then he opened his mouth and I saw his fangs... Oh yes, those deadly sharp fangs.." Suho, came closer and carefully patted her tears away, and then squeezed her arm.


"Yubin.. Y-you don't have to continue..." She shook her head, and continued anyway.


"He shoved them into the side of my neck and I struggled as the blood drizzled down my collarbone, staining my shirt... And for that moment I was half alive and half dead. Apparently to completely change you need to drink a rigorous amount of another vampires blood, and perform a ritual which involves digging your way up from a grave... But I only drank a little portion of it, because his eyes had suddenly dialated and he fled into the forest as if he was scared of something.." Yubin finished.


"And that left you there... I see, soo that's why you consider yourself to be a half vampire.. I'm sorry Yubin" He looked at her with saddened eyes, and tried to comfort her.


"Aniya, it's fine!! Before I would have hunted him down and personally killed him, but I learned to let go..Now I can forgive him, I really can't dwell on the past, soo I just look forward to the future. And look where that's taken me, i saved Dara and your maknaes life, and now I'm here in a proper home. I'll understand if you don't want me here, I'll leave in the morning right away.. I'm a strong girl, I trained myself to deal with erts.. And there's a blood donor shop nearby, that's where I get all the animal blood" She stood up and was about to leave, when he grabbed her arm.


"L-look, I-I'm sorry.. I just.. It's painful for me.. My last girlfriend, she left me because she was a vampire. And when you came, all those painful memories came flooding back to me" Suho said in disdain.


"Maybe it's time to forget her.. You can't always force yourself to smile, I'm sure it's just a mask. But look, if I can do it.. You can too" Yubin said, gently cupping his face.


He touched her slender fingers which resulted in shivers being sent down his spine, and yet, at the same time he felt the warmth of her words.. She was indeed a vampire, but not entirely.


"Thank you Yubin.. You can stay, I'm sorry I treated you like that.. Will you help me burn all of these letters?" She nodded and smiled, as she grabbed a bunch of letters and stood in front of the fireplace with Suho by her side.


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hullo~! I really hope that you guys like the Yubin/Suho couple.. I've asked a lot of my friends who they prefer Yubin to be with and they said that Suho was a good choice out of the 6 (:

&& also there may be another potential love interest either for Suho, or Yubin ~ we'll just have to see ^^

Comments and Subscribers are much appreciated ~ !