The ball: pt.4 Kris.

luminosity

I've decided to make a super long chappie, because I'm in a super good mood ~ ! keke :)

But aigoooo, I think It's become too corny ~ OTL 

-----------------------------------

After an hour or so, Dara had nearly forgotten about all of the luxurious foods. She was having the time of her life with Lay as her company. He was a sweet and intellectual gentleman that knew how to make her laugh, and everytime she saw his cute dimple... She couldn't help but turn a bright pink.


"Dara, I'm glad that I met you tonight. You're really something else... Like some kind of wonderful." He gently pushed a misplaced hair behind her ear.


"Kamsamnida Lay, you're a sweet guy." The rate of her heart beating was gradually rising in its pace, but she found curve into a smile, which made Lay's cheek a bright crimson.


"So if you don't mind me asking... What exactly are you doing here? And what are you?" She questioned him.


"Ah, well I have the sight. I'm just like you... But, our mission... Well, there's someone here that we need to protect, and I think that we've finally found her after all of these years." He looked pleased.


"Who is sh-" Dara was unable to finish her sentence as she was drawn away from Lay's grasp, and swept into someone else's arms.


"Aish, duizhang!" She heard Lay's calming voice disappear.


She gradually lifted her head up, and she was met face to face with an ungodly human being. He was extremely tall, maybe around Chanyeol's height.. But taller. His face was that of something that could not be explained, his features were just too strikingly beautiful and ethereal. But what toned down his god-like looks was the burgundy coloured mask that was perched on top of his prominent nose. He was dressed in a well fit clad black suit, with his light blond hair swept across his pale face.


"A-are you human?" Dara! You don't ask people that! Dara covered .


The tall boy snickered and wrapped his arms around her waist smoothly.


"You could say that, princess." The two exchanged gazes, and Dara was captivated by his entire being.


"Umm, who are you? Why did Lay call you duizhang? What is that? And... Why exactly are you calling me princess?" Dara awkwardly attacked him with questions.


Damn it Dara, what's wrong with you? You're scaring the poor guy!


"Keke, I didn't expect you to be this adorable... But don't worry, I will answer every question you ask me. I'm Wu fan, but please.. Call me Kris. Duizhang means leader in mandarin. And I'm calling you a princess because you are one, in my eyes. I would be a fool not to notice your beauty. Besides, I don't know your name." Dara felt like she was going to get a heart attack, meeting two guys in one night!


This was too much for her, but... 


"Sandara Park... But Dara, call me Dara. Drop all the formalities or I will step on your huge feet." 


"Dara huh? That's tempting.. But ouch, I'll stick with princess." An upturn curve of his mouth brought Dara goosebumps all over the length of her forearms.


"So Kris... Is it just you and Lay?" He shook his head.


"There's six of us actually."


Wait... My sketchbook, there are 12 silhouettes I dress... Each had faint distinctions between them, but I'm sure that one was towering over most of them. All but one... Could it be? 


-----------


Suho glanced around him as he carefully held Yubin's drink in his right hand: Dara was happily but shyly dancing with a tall model-like guy, Baekhyun and IU were blissfully talking and too deep in their conversation to notice anything, Sehun was chatting it up with the host of the party, D.O was helping a waiter with the food, and Yubin..... Yubin was with another guy.


MWO?! Yubin is with another guy?!! Suho thought, as he slammed the glass of pig's blood down on an anchored table, and left it there.


The two were in the midst of introducing themselves to one another, by a large white pilar that had vines spiraling upwards.


"I'm glad a half vampire like you could come to the party, I'm Kim Jongdae by the way. But to make things easier, call me Chen." He grinned.


"H-how did you know? Is it that obvious?!" Yubin frowned.


"Aniyo, I can just tell you know? It's like i have half vampire senses... Whenever I see a beautiful halfie it's like an instinct, I just have to go up to her and tell her." Yubin chortled, and punched his arm.


"Okay I lied.... You got a bite there." He pointed to the side of her long neck, where two tiny red marks remained parallel to one another.


"Some good vision you got there mister. Well, I'm Yubi-" She stopped when she saw Suho marching towards them in a fit of rage, and he pulled her behind him.


"What the hell do you think you're doing with my ?!" He said, brows furrowed in fury.


"Relax man, I was just keeping the lil' lady company for a bit... You were gone after al-" Chen tried to explain himself, until Suho absconded into the crowds of people with Yubin behind him. 


Damn it! I need to know her full name! ... I didn't even get her freaking number. Chen frowned, and began walking in the opposite direction.


---------------------------


Momentarily as Kris happily danced with his beloved "princess" ... Another force slightly drew close to Dara. He was dressed in a velvet suit, and a complimentary black leather bowtie. At first Dara could barely distinguish his features, until he looked up and met his eyes met with hers... And she gasped... Myungsoo?! She quickly forgot about Kris (who was beginning to wonder why she was fidgeting, and wondering why she was so out of it), and she became quite ecstatic. 


P-princess? What are you-" Before he could finish, she was already being pulled into the crowd of people.


"Aishhhhhhhh! What the hell?-" Kris began swearing in mandarin, and two loud voices interrupted him.


"YAH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! NO ONE TOUCHES MY ANGEL!!!" Kai bursted, pushing everyone in his way.


"SHE WAS MY, ER- OUR !!! HOW DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON MY YEOBO!" Chanyeol joined in, and met eyes with Kris for they were both extremely tall.


"Hmm, what a surprise... If it isn't the foolish group that took her first." Kris said, shrugging his arms.


"Took her first?! Excuse me?! She came to us!!!! We saved her, we helped her, and we grew to LOVE her." Chanyeol stated, making sure that every word he said sunk in.


"Duizhang.." The boy with cold lifeless eyes stood behind him.


"It's alright Tao, I got this.." Kris smirked.


"Don't you dare give us that smug look, Dara is with US." Kai said in an aggravated tone.


"That's what you think... Just wait and see." Kris and Chanyeol exchanged dirty looks, and Kris walked away, leaving the two boys.


"I think we can agree on one thing Yeol." Kai said.


"What Kamjjong."


"That guy pisses us both off.... Remind me to skin his head if I ever get the chance man." Chanyeol nodded in agreement, and the two strode off looking for Dara.

---------------------------

Whaaaaaaaaa~! Tooo many ships! Author-nim sends her apologies for making everyone confused :(

Maybe I should do a vote soon? ;D

~ Please comment & subscribe :)


tumblr_mjuypvxE7R1qcslcco2_250.gif 

Wahhhh, I don't know why.. But my Kris and Suho gifs aren't working D: )