Empty.

luminosity

In the dark and desolate realm that the greater demon resided in, loud punches could be heard colliding with a large punching bag in one of the abandoned rooms.


"My boy, there is no need to amuse yourself with this petty thing, when you can go terrorize the mortal folk out there." The greater demon's nausical voice came from the opening of the old warned down training room.


"I am growing impatient. It's hard to wait for her like this, you promised. You helped me and I fulfilled all of your duties. It was all me." The boy with dark browning red hair and ethereal face replied.


"Be patient my boy. There is something that needs to be done as well as capturing your beloved... One more murder that we'll have to commit... This man will be the key to our success." The greater demon said, as he drew a feather from his maroon linen cloak.


"But she's with the other group isn't she? That institute wreaks of anti demon protection remember?"


"She is with the other group now and soon enough we will have her in the palm of our hands." The greater demon smirked and walked away.


"That's not reassuring at all..." He said, as he hit another blow to the now injured punching bag.


-----------------------------------


Meanwhile in the institutes arched living room the lighting was dim, and the sense of sorrow and dread crowded the atmosphere. A girl's voice was bellowing from the living room...


"Yah! You idiots!! Will you stop sulking?! Dara will never be found if you keep being like this!!!!" Yubin was scolding Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun, and D.O.


Ever since the day she was kidnapped by exo-m, Kai was always wondering around by himself. He would always get himself in trouble trying to coax Dara's whereabouts from random strangers.


Chanyeol on the other hand, practiced and practiced in the training room, nearly charring every weapon and wall there. He also continued to sit in front of Dara's door, hoping that she would come out of it one day....


Sehun would sneak into her bed and sleep there, he missed his noona. She was his only source of comfort, even though he had his hyungs. She understood him the most, and he thought that she was like a mother figure. D.O would spent his time baking and cooking to keep his thoughts from coming back to her.


Yubin had to admit it... She was sad and she had spent her days out of the institute, alone. Suho had completely abandoned her and refused to say a word. Baekhyun was depressed because on the day he had left IU alone with their broken down car, he found that she was completely gone. And for the past four days he had no idea of her disappearance, he did nothing but look outside and stare at the clouds and the locket she had given to him.


"Alright, well... I'm taking charge here. And y'all are sulking here! Well guess what? We're calling the prof whether all of you like it or not!" Yubin said. 


Suho nodded without sparing a glance at her and he flipped the switch on. The professor was enjoying a parfait while he had been working on some sort of contraption.


"Ah! It's good to see you my boys! How are you? How was the ball? You never reported back to me on your findings. Ah hello Yubin~! But where is Dara?" He questioned.


"Those bastards from exo-m kidnapped my precious angel." Kai said, in a bleak tone.


"How exactly?"


"They have powers too prof..." D.O said.


"Boys, listen.. I know this is hard for you, but you have to move on with your investigations. Dara is somehow linked to all of this yes? The greater demon needs her now more than ever and since she is without anti demon protection, it'll be easy for him to strike no? This means we have to move fast and continue with what we have." Yubin nodded and smacked each of the six in the head.


"YAH!" Chanyeol rubbed his head.


"Noona, you ruined my hair!!!" Sehun pouted like a child and Yubin threw a pillow at him.


"You all need reality checks okay? We'll be investigating in two days alright? I'll be expecting each and everyone of you to all get your together or I will drain blood from all of you." She walked closer to the projector.


"Now tell me all about what you have planned prof." 


"Yes of course, gladly my dear." The professor smiled, wiping of some ice cream that got on his lip.


---------------------


BIG KRISDARA CHAPPIE UP AHEAD ~! KEKEKEKEKE ;)

Hope this was okay, any thoughts on who the bad guys really are? :p

Exams are coming soon and it's almost crunch time! I'm sorry I took so long to do this one update ;____; 

But please comment & subscribe~! ^______^

& THANKS TO MY SUBBIES & READERS <3 i love you lots, thank you for patiently waiting ~ 

bd76041cgw1e577gielfdg204h07twsc.gif

tumblr_mnhk0kuFD81rx5ju9o1_500.gif