The forest: pt.2

luminosity

Subin chapter, but yes.. The action is finally starting to build up ~ ! :D

------------------

Yubin was practically alone in the wilderness, her feet had become bruised but she felt nothing compared to the loneliness that was building up in her.


She had just made her way towards a large waterfall, when all of a sudden she saw something move in the bushes. She drew out the demon blade she was holding and prepared to lunge at whatever made the noise. And then, it sauntered forwards.. It was massively large with a dark gray coat of fur covering its whole entire body, its eyes were tiny yellow slits, its teeth were sharp and jagged, and its ears were pointed up.


A werewolf... Yubin thought, as she readied her silver dagger.


It took no hesitation and in one split second it leapt on top of her. Yubin struggled with the enormous overbearing force that weighed down on her. The werewolf clawed viciously at her, resulting in scratches all over her face and arms. Yubin was able to impel the creature with the dagger, but it pierced her arm with its pronged razor-like teeth, which caused her to drop the weapon. With no means of escape and being very close to death, she let out a high pitched scream.


Meanwhile Suho was nearing the waterfall, he could hear the water rippling and the currents and waves obtrusively pounding against each other. In the spur of the moment, he had heard it... The loud cries of the girl he was trying to ignore, and forget.. Yubin... 


", YUBIN!! HOLD ON! I'M COMING AFTER YOU!! DAMN IT, WHATEVER BASTARD OF A CREATURE YOU ARE... I SWEAR, IF I SEE ANY WOUNDS ON YUBIN I WILL FREAKING RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!!" Suho yelled, immediately running towards her pleading voice.


Her screams were closing in on him, as he sliced through the thick barrier of vines. In anger his fingers had began trembling, and the water from the falls began to slowly draw upwards. Without a moments hesitatio, Suho ed the large amount of water in the direction of her loud outcries... Please Yubin, please be okay.


The wave of translucent liquid struck a large portion of the forest, and Suho heard a stifled growl. He instantly ran towards the noise only to find a large hairy beast with damp wet fur on top of Yubin.


He gasped when he saw her appearance, she was now covered with large cuts and gashes all over her arms, her once flawless complexion was now stricken with blood, and she looked weak and defenseless.


I shouldn't have left her, .. This is all my fault!!! This damn bastard will surely pay. Suho grabbed his demon blade and silver dagger. D.O had been teaching him a few combative attacks, and he was now prepared in case the situation which had happened from their last investigation were to happen again.


Yubin could barely raise her head, but when she saw Suho.. She weakly smiled. He came..


"S-suho.. You're here.."


"Of course I am.. L-look I'm sorry, I'm such an .. I shouldn't have done that, I-" He stopped when the werewolf turned around and bellowed a repulsed growl.


Suho strode forward, shifting the blades apart. Drawing an enormous amount of water from the falls, he combined the energy with both of his weapons. And as the werewolf leapt forward and Suho, with one swift blow, left a large gash on the creatures arm. It cried in pain as the silver dagger (combined with the icy feel of the cold water) collided with its arm, and seered into it's skin. The werewolf then backed away, and escaped into the forest.


Suho ran towards Yubin and cradled her in his arms.


"I lost a lot of blood *cough*.. Hehe, would it be weird for me to ask for some animal blood right now?" She struggled to speak as she stared at him.


She felt Suhos fingertips run across her forehead to brush her bangs away and he pushed the sleeve of his long sleeved shirt down. 


"Here, draw blood from me.." He motioned for his arm.


"N-no.. Suho, I can't!!!" His gaze was fixed into her dark brown orbs, and he gave her a look of reassurance.


"It'll be okay Yubin, if you don't get any blood right now you'll weaken and die... It's my fault that you got hurt like this, I'm responsible for you now. So please, Yubin, just trust me.." She upheld her fingers, and he sensed the cool touch of her fingertips.


Everytime she did that, he had felt a spine tingling sensation pulsate through his entire body. She gave him shivers... But it excited him.


"I'm sorry, this will hurt a bit.. I'll try my best to be gentle" She gripped the palm of his hand, and pressed it on to her cheek.


Yubin stopped just before his wrists, and her fangs had abruptly sprouted out. He felt the sharpness of her teeth graze the outer layer of his skin, and he flinched at the contact.


"S-sorry! I was just surprised that's all. Carry on!" 


And then she did it, her fangs implanted into his pale skin, and he felt all his sensed heighten. It was like a shot of a needle, and a blast of exhilaration put together in one intensifying moment. Until Yubin stopped, and wiped the blood from the corners of .


"D-don't look at me Suho, I-I'm terrible.. I-I can't believe I did that.. I can't believe I enjoyed drinking your blood.. Suho I-" He pressed his finger to her lips.


"Yubin, be quiet. From now on, if you ever need blood, just tell me. You're not like the other vampires okay? I trust you. And remember that I entrusted myself to you as your subjugate, so now my blood is at your disposal" He pulled her into his arms.


"And from now on, I will take care of you.. Okay?" Yubin almost felt a tear escape from her eyes.


At this very moment, he didn't care about Jessica, or the coldness of Yubins touch. All he felt was the warm feeling that was slowly awakening deep inside his heart.


Suho, please don't ever leave me... She closed her eyes, and clasped his hands.



--------------------------------

Gah! I hope that wasn't too corny for you guys ;__;

Sorry there's no action with dara and the other boys yet.. I had a bunch of ideas for Suho, Baekhyun, and D.O because I want their characters to be more developed.. And I also want to show them falling in love as well :)

Please comment and Subscribe ~ !