Decisions.

luminosity

"But enough of that.. Want to learn how to make my pancake recipe?" He asked.


Dara nervously grabbed a bowl, and D.O went to gather the ingredients.


"First you need to mix this, with a moderate pace" She followed his orders and began stirring with trouble, as the batter was hard, and tough.


He then walked behind her, and she felt the warmth of his skin graze against hers. His arms pressed on hers, and she felt his warm breath on her cheeks.


"This is how you mix it, firm, but steady" And he gripped her hands delicately, guiding them in a steady circular motion.


It was almost as if he had embraced her from behind, all he needed to do was wrap his arms around her. Dara was unable to process what exactly was happening, she was extremely red, her heart rate began increasing every time he came closer, and closer. She started fearing that he would hear her pulse, that was beating rapidly.


The sound of footsteps drew them apart, the moment they had heard it.


"HYUNG! Quit flirting!! And hurry it up with the pancakes!!" Sehun shouted, while rubbing his tired eyes.


D.O turned a beet red, and refused to look at Dara. Argh! That maknae.. I will be sure to kill him later. He pondered, while gripping the spoon tightly. 


"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Geez, quit complaining, and go to the dining room and wait. I'm almost done!" He said, as he frustratingly flipped another bacon piece.


Dara and Sehun made their way to the dining room, when they heard another voice bellow from the top of the staircase.


"Guys! Wake up!! I know where our next destination is!" Suho exclaimed, appearing with a bunch of papers, and Baekhyun following close behind.


Soon after, Kai, and Chanyeol, both dreadly entered the room, the two of them were unable to fight off the lack of sleep that had conquered them last night. 


"Yah! Why is everyone soo loud?!" Kai complained, while rubbing his eyes.


"Wake up! Wake up!!" Dara teased, poking his head.


Ohoho, you want to play at that game huh? Kai smirked at his sudden thought.


Before she could get to poke Chanyeol, she felt long slender fingers touch her sides.


"EEP! STOP!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Dara cried out, Kai was now poking her sides.


"Kai, really?" Baekhyun said, crossing his arms.


But Kai was too focused on the girl that was right in front of him. Her laugh was hysterical, and cute. The smile that greeted him every time he softly poked her, was just as beautiful as the first time he had laid his eyes upon her angelic grin.


"K-KAI!! S-STOP! HAHAHA!! NO, I MEAN IT!! I WILL HURT YOU AF-AHAHAHA!!!" Dara almost cried from laughter.


The two made it seem like they were in their own little world, Kai had almost pulled Dara into his arms, while she had teared up from chuckling. But Chanyeol and Baekhyun couldn't take this any longer, and made a barrier in between the two.


"Yah!! We were having fun here!!" Kai said with a death glare, and disappointment in his voice.


The boys ignored him, and ran over to Dara, who almost fell on the ground giggling.


"Are you okay?" They asked in unison.


"Haha~! I-I'm fine!" Dara said, while wiping her teary eyes.


After D.Os delicious breakfast, the seven of them sat on the large leather sofa. The maknae was beside the leader,  D.O and Chanyeol were situated beside Dara, and Baekhyun sat beside Kai. He eyed him very carefully, because he couldn't trust him if he sat beside Dara.


"Soo~ The next murder we'll be investigating is, the death of the human.. Apparently it's in Huntingwood, and the persons body was found in the dock" Suho reported, Chanyeol raised his hand, and he nodded.


"Alright.. I have a few things I want to discuss.. *ahem* One: If anything happens, we have my fire power, two: I vote for Dara to sit this one out. And three: Let's leave today!!" Chanyeol said.


"Mwo?! But Chanyeol!! What about yesterday?! You clearly saw that I fully wiped out that creature!! And remember what we planned out ye-" He pressed his index finger to , which made her silent.


"But, you did almost get hurt by that beast. Dara, let me tell you, this is just as dangerous. We don't know what will happen. Please stay here, please? Don't make me worried again" Chanyeol looked at her with tender care and worry, he had never felt this way about a girl to this extent.


She couldn't fight the look he gave her, it saddened her. But at the same time, she wanted this, it was her choice to be here, and she couldn't let this oppurtunity go.


"I second that motion!!" D.O said.


"You too?" Dara said, slumping into the back of the couch.


"I for one think that she should come. One: not all of us are perfect wielding demon slayers, and we don't know how long that power of yours will last, hyung. Two: the girl can fight, you have to admit, she's better then the rest of us. And three: it's her choice, I'm worried as well, but I'm pretty sure she'll injure me if I go against her wishes" Kai grinned at Dara, and shrugged at the other boys.


At that moment, she felt like going up to him, and giving him a hug. Maybe he wasn't always a erted baby all the time.


"Thank you Kai, at least someone agrees with me!" 


"And of course, you can always stick with me if you ever feel scared. I'll protect your wee little self" He chuckled.


Ugh, I knew he'd make another sardonic remark She sighed.


"Omo! Excuse me? Hell no, the one that needs more protection is you!" Dara remarked.


"Okay guys, guys... How about we do this? We'll all take a vote to see if she'll accompany us or not, and then we'll ask her to decide" Suho said.


"We both say no" D.O and Chanyeol both retorted, as Dara crossed her arms.


"Well we vote yes, she can come" Kai said, pointing at himself and Suho.


Dara looked at them with gratitude and relief. And she muttered a thank you. Then the group looked at Baekhyun who remained quiet the whole time.


"What about you?" Chanyeol asked impatiently.


"Well in most cases, the guys would do the right thing that would benefit the girl the most. And if he really cared, he would make the right decision based on how much he cares for her. I don't want her to get hurt either, D.O, Chanyeol, but she's not a normal girl, she's a really brave warrior. And i really admire someone with that courage and strength, I support her decision, if she wants to go, I won't stop her" Baekhyun said, Dara gave him a wide smile.


"Thank you Baekhyun oppa!" She beamed, which earned a soft grin from him. (for my story dara & the boys will be about 19 years old excluding Sehun who is 18, sorry for not mentioning it earlier! ^^")


Baekhyun "Oppa", she called him oppa.... SHE CALLED HIM OPPA! D.O, Chanyeol, and Kai thought. All of them were now giving Baekhyun death glares, but he remained unfazed.


Then, they all turned to the maknae, who was playing with his silver imprinted ring.


"Yah! What about you?! You gonna vote or what?" Kai impatiently said.


"I vote yes, because D.O hyung purposely burnt my toast!!" Sehun stuck out his tongue at D.O, whose eyes were narrowing.


"Omo! Yes I get to go!!" Dara gleamed.


"That's settled then, she will be coming!" He said.


Dara quickly stood up from her seat, and excitedly ran towards Sehun. She wrapped her arms around him, and gave him a hug. His eyes widened, and he slowly pushed her away.


"Sorry noona, I don't do the hug thing" He said, Dara disappointingly nodded and walked away.


Why is Sehun acting soo cold towards me? She pondered, losing her train of thought.



-------------------------------------------

Omo, chapter 13 is quite longer then the other chapters xD

sorry i didn't finish it right away I missed updating my other fanfic "haunting dreams" & I decided to write a couple of chapters for it ^-^



I'll never be able to get over the traffic safety song ;__; <3