MILD SNIPPETS OF EXO-M (PART 2)

luminosity

Warning teasers of exo-m, hope you enjoy! And sorry it's taking soo long for them to appear! :o

-------------------------------

With the remaining force she had, Dara pushed Kai aside and ran towards the middle of the raging battle.


"!! DARA DON'T!! SOMEONE STOP HER N-" He froze in horror, as everything happened in a blur.


One second, she was right in his arms... And now, with the combined forces of all the different elements, a great collision of power had collided straight at her.


The gusts of wind... The clashing of thunder... The earth shaking... The large tides of water.... The dual flames... The fire that the dragon exhaled... The glacial icicles... And time stopping at the wrong moment.. It all came crashing down at her, resulting in an explosion.


"DARA!!!" All of exo-k, Yubin, Kris, and Lay had shouted in horror.


Sehun thrashed a breeze straight through the now clouded explosion, and the smoke had began to disappear. Hidden under a large heap of rock was now a scarred and bruised Dara.. Large burns had covered her arms, gashes of bloodied wounds had covered her entire face, and her clothes were now tattered and torn.


Kai ran towards her, but Baekhyun stopped him.


"Calm down... Look" Lay had begun walking to Dara.


He crept down, and pressed his index finger to her cheeks.


"L-Lay.. I-I'm fine... J-just t-tell them to st-stop.." She struggled to speak.


"Shh.." He ran his fingers over her open wounds, bruises, and burns. And a sparkle of light resounded from his fingertips.


It was like some strange kind of illusion... Every cut and bruise had begun to slowly close and began to slowly vanish.. As if she was never injured at all...



---------------------------

teehee, lays short teaser :p

Teaser #2


------------------------ 

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and her eyes slowly fluttered open. She was greeted to a sight of two bright piercing brown eyes, subtly tilted eyebrows, and a glorious chiseled face... Kris... She then realised that their noses were touching, and she pushed him away.


"YAAAAAAH!! YOU'RE TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT!!" She bellowed a yell.


Kris swept his hair, and Dara felt herself redden with embarassment. Holy crap, he looks like a freaking final fantasy character.. She felt a nosebleed coming on..


He was wearing a white v-neck t-shirt that hugged on to his tightly drawn abs and muscle. His hair was a semi golden blond that swept in neatly drawn strands. Dara then peered downwards to check what exactly she was wearing, the gown she had on the day before was gone.. And now, she wore an oversized black t-shirt.


"ERT!!!!! WAHHHH!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE AS SICK AS THIS" She flung a pillow at his head, and he toppled over his bed.


She grabbed the nearest object which was a tie. Kris massaged his head, stood up, and walked towards her.


"Dara, p-please calm down" She twisted the tie, and stood her ground.


"Come any closer, and I will choke you with this tie" 

 


---------------

I hope that was okay, i wrote this ahead of time along with a bunch of fight scenes and other things :p

Please Comment & Subscribe ~ :D




& i love you my readers & subscribers <3 :D

tumblr_m91r2cdLWl1qg1bxbo1_500.gif