Regret?

luminosity

After the six boys had gone upstairs to get ready, Dara remained downstairs, because the outift Suho had given to her would take awhile to put on. So instead she decided to wait, and she took her time studying the living room. She was about to turn on the tv, when a figure stepped into the room, making her spin around.


"Chanyeol?"


"Dara, I know its come to a unanimous vote, and you're coming for sure.. But, I just wanted to let you know that.. I got your back, and i'll always be there to defend, and protect you. I'll use all my powers just to make sure your safe!" He said, looking anxious, careful, and a bit flushed.


She looked at him with her glistening complexion, and fastened her arms around his back, tippy toeing due to his height. Dara then closed her eyes, and pressed her head against his chest.


"Thank you Chanyeol, I really appreciate it. I'm sorry if it didn't turn out in your favour, but I want this soo badly. The chance to go on an adventure like this, with the six boys that I've just met, but already make me feel like I belong here, I wouldn't miss it for a life time. Imo always kept me indoors, and all I could do was let my imagination be expressed through my drawings, and nothing else. You couldn't imagine how boring it was, but now, I can finally do what I always wanted, with the people I like" She looked up at him with a large grin on her face.


Crap. He thought, as he loosened her grip, moving away from her, and then he covered his mouth with his right hand. She's soo freaking adorable!!.. I can't look at her! Damn it, she's coming closer again!! Please no, I don't want her to hear my heart rate, it's getting faster and faster as we speak. His thoughts were racing, as he patted her head, and quickly ran upstairs, without a single word.


Okay.. That was weird, a moment he was being soo sweet, did I do something bad? Dara thought, and she sped up the stairs to grab the clothes Suho had given her.


--------------------------------------------


Moments later the boys were ready, dressed in their previous detective clothing. And then they paced back and fourth, until Suho pulled out his stop watch.


"Why is she taking soo long?" He asked.


"Wow, hyung, you even have a watch?" Sehun said.


"Well yes of course!! It completes the whole attir-" Suhos eyes widened, as he saw Dara making her way down the stairs.


The boys were completely speechless, and their jaws had literally dropped, except Sehun. 


Dara was dressed in a soft brown jacket, with four black buttons in the front, the white lace collar which poked out of the jacket was held together with a soft black ribbon, her skirt was a light burgundy that was light and flowy, her long light brown hair was clipped up with a barrette, and she wore light brown laced up high heeled boots. She wore no makeup, and she looked naturally beautiful. 


Chanyeol with enough courage, scampered forward, hitting himself in the head to get back to realization. And he went to help her down the stairs.


He offered his right hand, and she placed her hand in his. She then noticed a trace of red spreading across his cheeks.


"D-Dara... You look amazing" He struggled for words.


Damn it! That's not what I wanted to say!! I wanted to tell her that her beauty is radianting from every direction, and that I can't handle it. She just makes my heart flutter, and flutter all over again. He thought, as they reached the bottom step.


"Thank you Chanyeol, but actually.. I'm really not used to wearing such nice things" 


D.O and Baekhyun approached her, as she reached the bottom of the steps.


"Dara, has anyone told you how vibrant, and beautiful you look in dresses?" D.O replied, answering for a quiet Baekhyun.


"Kamsamnida! But really boys.. It's not that great!! I'm just wearing a skirt basically" She said, ducking down, and nervously fiddling with her boot laces.


"That was my previous girlfriends clothing, i uh... I hope you don't mind. I just thought that it would fit you perfectly, and well, look how that turned out. I agree with the rest of the boys Dara, you look wonderful" Suho said.


Dara felt herself turn a slight red, she had never received this much compliments from a bunch of people before. 


"Hyung is right.. Y-you look nice.." Sehun turned away with a blank expression.


"Hehe, thank you Sehun, I really appreciate it" automatically drew into a smile.


And the last guy was Kai, who approached her very slowly. She had almost passed him, when he slowly took her hand. Dara felt his warm and soft lips press against the skin of her hand, and she shivered at his sudden action.


"You my dear lady, look lovely, and no words can express how naturally adorable you look right now. And honestly, Dara I really like this look, it really suits you" Kai said, his gaze transfixed upon her.


"T-thank you, p-erted baby" She stuttered.


He pushed a strand of her hair away from her face, which made Dara nervously blush. He would ruin this sweet moment right? He always did. She thought, as she anticipated his next move. But to her surprise he simply nodded, and handed her a long sling bag.


"This is your own demon blade, use it wisely" He said.


She slung it over her arm, and began walking, when Kai stopped her once again, only to whisper into her ear.


"Please don't make me regret my vote, Dara. Please don't.." He said with a sullen expression, as he walked away.



---------------------------------------------


sorry for the long wait!! I had writers block, && lots of homework. Soo.. I'm sorry about this chapter ^^"

I leave you with one more traffic safety gif! LOL.

Its baekhyun + sehun ! <3

tumblr_m51ccnS1v11r9etxuo3_r2_250.gif

and a dara gif (i guess this will be what her hair looks like, when she clips it up during their investigations ~^-^)

tumblr_lyjkpsbpc41r3w6i0o1_500.gif