The newblood.

luminosity

A/N: Now for the moment that you've all been waiting for, kekekeke ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I love you Sandara.
He thought, as his upper lip grazed against her soft pink lips, and he closed his eyes.


Dara's heart was pounding right out of her chest, and her eyes widened in sudden realization. Chanyeol had just kissed her, out of the open, in a warehouse.


My happy virus... She grew aware of her longing, she wanted to kiss him back... But instead, she remained frozen and unmoving. Closing her eyes, she remembered her first childhood kiss:


They were both soo young, but she knew that she liked him. He was her only form of happiness within the darkness that her father brought upon her.


It was on a winter day, a winterwonderland perhaps. And they were playing outside.


"Dara-ah?" He said, and she nodded.


"Mwo?"


"I promise that in a few years we'll go snowboarding and skiing" He smiled, under his maroon beanie.


"Yah! You better keep that promise! I want to leave and escape appa, you know he's scary" She shivered.


He took his long khaki coloured scarf and wrapped it around them, cradiling them like a warm blanket.


"I also promise that once we''re older, I'll come get you... We'll stay together, and you won't have to be scared of your appa no more" And then he embraced her.


"How can you promise that? What if you leave me... Like mother?" Dara looked up at him with saddened eyes.


"My little angel don't worry, I'll always be here to make you happy" And with that he leaned in, and gave her a kiss.



Dara came back to reality and opened her eyes, but to her horror she saw him. Kai.... He stared in horror at the two who were stuck in a tight embrace.


"...." Kai backed away and began running, disappearing into the maze of crates.


Dara drew away from the kiss, and began to feel her heart pound with guilt. He saw us... He saw us.... I hate myself!! Why am I soo confused?! Tears had begun to form on her brown orbs, and she began running in his direction.


"I'm sorry Chanyeol... I-I don't know what to do!!" Dara looked at Chanyeol with a sullen expression, and without a second glance she disappeared.


"Dara... Wait!!..I-I love you.." Goddammit Kai! Why do you always have to ruin everything?!


------------------


"Kai! Kai!! Where are you?!!" Tears were streaming down Dara's face as she screamed his name.


"Kai..." She broke down, and began to wipe her tears.


I'm such an idiot, I love the both of them.. Don't I?


*BANG!* A loud thud erupted from behind Dara. Startled, she wiped her tears completely, and drew her demon blade.


"Ch-Chanyeol? K-Kai?..." A terrifying laugh echoed from above her.


With one swift leap from the rafters, a boy about Daras age with platinum white hair landed right in front of her.


He was pale, yet his eyes were strikingly black and cat-like. Two razor sharp fangs were nested above his pale illuminant pink lips, he was dressed completely in black with a cape, and he was dazzlingly handsome.


"Are you lost, pretty girl? This place is dangerous... If something bad were to happen.." He drew out his hands, his nails were as long and razor sharp as his teeth, they were decked in black but Dara could still make out the symbols that Taeyang had described to them.


"I was getting tired of animal blood, my dear girl... You're blood smells soo sweet, like honey and sugar. And you of course, are an astounding sight... But the grand master has given me orders not to bite you, it's a shame really... I would've enjoyed making you a newblood" He drew his hand up towards his face, and the blood from his index finger.


"Oh not you're not!!" Dara began running towards him, and charged at him with her blade.


. Dodge. Spin. Dodge. Kick. Dodge. Aerial punch. Dodge.


Her attacks posed no threat to him, as he dodged all of her attacks without a single effort. Everytime he moved, he moved with the speed of light, and it was hard to figure out where he'd go next.


Catching her breath, he appeared inches away from her face...


"Such smooth pale skin... Imagine how much more beautiful you'd be if you were one of us.."


----------------------

Yubin and Suho completely checked the entire area upstairs in complete silence. 


She gave Suho no eye contact whatsoever.


"Listen Yubin, about Taeyang I-"


"I don't want to talk about it Suho"


"... But why Yubin? I thought you forgot about him.."


"I did, but damn it Suho... You're soo dense!! You only think about Jessica and only want to remember her, you don't think about the present. You don't even think about the girls who are in your life now!.." Yubin stormed away, but was startled by a loud cry.


The girls who are in my life now?" She couldn't mean... Could she? He was deep in thought when Yubin hit him in the head with a rolled p newspaper.


"Oww, why'd you do th-"


"SHH!! Dara's in trouble! Let's go!"

--------------------------

The white haired newblood squeezed Daras wrists with such force that his nails were digging into her skin. He had nearly kissed her, if not for the fact that she spat in his face.


"LET GO OF ME!! I'LL SCREAM LOUDER!!!" Her tears had started to appear again, as she seethed in pain.


"YAH! YOU BASTARD, LET GO OF HER NOW!!!" Chanyeol arrived at the foot of the crate, with fire amidst his fingertips.


"Hehe, I really wouldn't do that if I were you.. You don't know what these crates contain. With one ugly move, you could possible destroy the whole place" He snickered and pulled Dara closer, covering .


She tried to bite him, but it had no effect.


"None of that will work, now be a patient girl. My master will be here very soon" Chanyeol grinded his teeth, and threw a dagger at him.


It aimed straight at him, but he quickly caught it.


"You know, I could easily snap your head in half with just one run across this factory? Would you like to test my theory?" He smiled, tied Dara to a metal pole, and began walking towards Chanyeol.


"I'm not afraid of death, you damn pale faced bastard!!" He began making speed towards him.


The two were about to collide, when a figure transcended upon them. It was Yubin, she kicked the newblood away and aimed her own revolver at his head.


"Don't be stupid Chanyeol, let me handle this"


------------------------

Anyone wanna guess who mr. white haired newblood is? :)

Please comment and subscribe ~ ! 


Ah I just wish that exo would come back soon :(



tumblr_lrbkj6mofW1qfjjado2_250.giftumblr_lrbkj6mofW1qfjjado1_250.gif

tumblr_lyt44qYobj1roajo4o1_500.gif