Monster.

luminosity

TIME FOR THE CONFUSION.. I'M SORRY EVERYONE, BUT I WROTE THIS A WHILE BACK OTL, mianhe ;___;

& MIANHE FOR THE LONG WAIT EVERYONE!!! I just went back to uni & everything is hectic, I'll try my best to update when I can though ;A;

also what do you think about me rewriting one of my fics? I think I might rewrite this one 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/233035/my-little-nerd-hiatus-2ne1-bigbang-myungsoo-romance-woohyun-kris-romanceschoolife but it'll be exo based this time because I've been reading a lot of daraxexo fics x)

I'm also thinking of writing two more fics! A krisber one && another one that is inspired by one of my fave mangas ^^ 


SHORT CHAPPIE AHEAD~!

---------------------------------------------------


The boy had sharp hazelnut eyes, a prominent nose, pouty lips, an angled jawline and sharp collarbones... In other words his face looked ethereal. Dara also noticed his reddish brown hair that ran upon his forehead like waves.


And just like before, he was completely cloaked in black.


"My angel... I've been waiting for this moment for so long." He looked so familiar, but Dara could not point him out. 


Just who the hell was he?


"What the hell, who the heck are you? And where is Chanyeol? Chanye-" She stopped when his cool slender fingers touched her cheeks.


He was chilling to the touch and he made Dara feel uneasy, but everything about him was so strikingly familiar.


"You were always such a forgetful girl." He smirked.


Alright Dara, he's either mental and delusional.. Or maybe it's just you. He actually looks like someone I used to know, what was his name again? Dara then took the time to look around and to her surprise the garden was actually a mess.


Why hadn't she taken notice of this sight earlier?


The small planted trees were completely charred, black ashy marks stained the floors, and the remaining furniture was scattered and marked with a black substance. But what caught her eyes was a figure that was caught beneath the legs of the large broken table. Soft brown hair, long slender legs....


"CHANYEOL?!!!" The figure gave no response and didn't move at all. 


The boy only held Dara tighter.


"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY HAPPY VIRU-" Her eyes widened when she realised that he was reaching out to someone.


She looked in the direction of his arms, only to be terrified even more.


Kai was beneath a large heap of dirt, that Dara supposed came from one of the potted plants. The two looked like they were trying to help each other out.


"Y-YOU DAMN MONSTER..." Dara tried to kick him in the crotch, but he simply turned without any difficulties and she slipped from his grip. Getting up and running towards her happy giant and precious baby who laid motionless on the ground.


"They're both dead, there's nothing you can do." The boy said, as he came up from behind her.


"You bastard." The tears began to pour from her eyes, and Dara felt like her heart was shattering into a million pieces that she could never truly recover...


She then decided to grab whatever she could get her hands on, so she grabbed the broken table leg that was beside Kai.


"I know you... Y-you're that boy who always tries to drag me into a black hole in my dreams, but you're always stopped by the twelve boys. You're the one that's been helping the greater demon, aren't you?" She wiped a tear that was threatening to escape from her eyes.


"She doesn't remember.." He whispered cooly and Dara felt her body tense.


"Of course I don't remember you! How could anyone ever remember someone as cruel as you?" She yelled and without a moment of hesitation, she grabbed the weapon she had at hand and lunged at him. 


"Baby girl.." 


"You're dead to me, whoever the hell you are!!! I hate you, I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!" Tears poured from her eyes, as she tried to aim for his face. 


She tried to break his line of defense, his godly face. Anything.


But he merely stepped back and dodged all of her attempts without any difficulties. He looked like a phantom, with a perfectly chiseled face.


"You're a demon aren't you?" Dara struggled to breathe as she drew the hinge of the table behind her. She could barely touch the boy, as she used all of her strength to injure him.


"Yes, and no... I am still partially human." In an attempt to aim at his heart, she swung the piece around her, but he grabbed it right before it could even touch him. 


"That won't work on me Sandy." 


Sandy....


Sandy, that was what my first love called me. Dara dropped the table piece from her hand and fell to the ground.


It was as if my life was being out of me, everything... Everything that i had run away from was now coming back to me....


"Y-you.. All this time, it's been you?! .. Just why the hell are you helping him?! Where were you when I left?! I thought that you were going to be there for me, I thought that you loved me!! ... W-what the hell do you want from me now?!" She screamed as the tears began falling like fast raindrops.


"I-I'm sorry Sandy, I'm sorry... I can't explain everything that happened in the past, but... I'm only doing this for you. He needs you, she needs you, I need you Dara. You're the key, the one person that will save her. I can't rewind the past or what happened to me, but it's always been you in my heart. Just remember that I love you, I always have and i've never stopped. I'll always be here when you want me to be, just waiting and waiting for the day that you'll come back to me." Dara dropped the wooden leg as he came close and closer, sealing her lips with a kiss.


Just as he did before, when they were younger kids.



"How can I forgive you Ji? you've turned into a monster." 


"I love you.... baby I'm not a monster." 
(A/N: kekeke, I just had to use this line from big bang's monster song. sorry for the corniness!) 


"Kwon Jiyong." She stiffled in between her tears, as a bright light engulfed the rooftop garden and everything surrounding them.


Dara finally opened her eyes.


Of course I knew from the start that this was a dream.


But was he the one controlling it?


--------------------------

Pls read!

Hi everyone, I know I just made this impossible for myself and everyone else.. But yes, Jiyong is the best friend that Dara fell for when she was little. How he became like this? Well.. You'll just have to keep on reading & subscribe keke :p (I
'll try my best to update when I can, because of uni I'm even busier these days ;A;)


I think I might have to make a sequel or something because I'm really prolonging this story. I do have quite a few ideas as to how it will go, it will definetly be based on city of heavenly fire though :) But yeah, I've decided to continue it! Aigooooo! Too many thoughts, too many ideas! ;___;

But really thanks for all the support & commenting and subscribing. Thanks to everyone for being patient, it really means a lot to me so thank you from the bottom of my kokoro :') (sew corny) 

& don't forget to keep voting for GD! He's in round 2 <3 :'D


http://www.fuse.tv/2013/09/fuse-favorite-fan-edition-best-new-artist-poll-round-2


tumblr_mshau5PVbK1s6vjiio1_500.gif

tumblr_mrxf9hKFOu1rxju95o1_500.gif