Suho's dream.

luminosity

As the night approached Baekhyun led her into the room he shared with Chanyeol. It was medium sized, with two beds placed on either sides of the walls.


"Yah! There's an extra bed here.. I really don't mind if someone sleeps here as well" Dara said, she was feeling guilty that the two boys had to sleep on the couch, when she had this room all to herself.


"Aniyo, it's fine miss Dara. You're a girl and you need your own privacy, so it's better if you have your own room. Please don't worry about it, and also.. Excuse Chanyeols untidyness" Dara smiled, and held his hand in gratitude.


"Thank you soo much" She said, and with that he patted her head, and left the room.


Hmm.. This is strange I thought I'd feel the same way as the rest of the guys did, when I met her.. But it's weird, instead I feel like protecting her as just, a brother... She really reminds me of my older sister. He thought, while he proceeded down the stairs.


Dara grabbed her sketchbook to look at the previous pictures she had drawn. She flipped the pages, when she saw that six of the figures looked strangely familiar. Everytime she would draw the twelve boys, she would faintly draw a few features, but not to the extent that one would immediately recognize who she drew.


"This can't be them... Can it?" She shook her thoughts away, tucking herself into one of the beds, and closed her eyes.


Moments later, she was in a deep sleep, and the door slowly opened. Suho bobbed his head at the opening. Why am I doing this? Why did I have the sudden urge to check on her? He thought, shaking his head, he closed the door, and ran back into his room.



-------------------------------------------


He awoke in a small dark room, it smelled strongly of chlorine, and the only source of light came from a fixture on the wall. Suho tried to move towards the light, but he was abruptly put to a halt, when he saw the tightened ropes attached to both his wrists.


"HELP ME! SOMEBODY HELP ME, PLEASE!!!" A voice could be heard from the room across.


"No one will help you now.." An eery voice chuckled from the other room, and began to repetitively chant in latin.


Then a blood curdling scream had suddenly blasted through the room, and Suho cringed from the pain it had caused to his ear. He looked up and paused, his pulse had suddenly increased. His fingers had begun trembling uncontrollably, as he struggled to break free. And then all of a sudden he felt a drop of water fall on to the peak of his nose, and then it had unexpectedly started drizzling down on him.


Before anymore of the liquid could fall upon his face, his hands shot up, and the water had completely frozen, as if time had stopped. He blinked three times, he was completely lost in control, his hands had begun shifting the water to the left side of the room, and the right. Until he motioned forward and began moving the water forward with much more force.


Mwo? How is this possible?! He thought as more of the fluid began flowing into the room. He heard faint whispering chants, but now they were becoming clearer, and clearer...


Careless, mindless, shoot anonymous, heartless, mindless, no one will care about you....


Then he stared wide eyed at his hands, that seemed to have a mind of their own. Now they had begun moving in a calm circular motion, making the water flow like a tranquil river. The amount of water had increased at a rapid growth, it started rippling, and soon it was chaos in the tiny room.


The door had suddenly budged open, but the fluid remained still and unchanged, unharming the hooded figure that now approached Suho. The accumulation of water had augmented, rising quickly, and it turned into a large tidal wave. But the figure simply stood there, and an eery grin had swept across his face.


"Hello, my friend. Having fun with the water, Mr. Hydrokenesis?..." And with that he chuckled maniacally.



----------------------------------------------------------


Suho awoke gasping for air. What the hell was that?.. Isn't this what happened to Chanyeol? .. Does this mean that I have powers too? He thought as he got up, and fixed his bed.


Dara on the other hand, awoke to a glimpse of the rising sun, she squinted, pushing her hair away from her face. Not again, the same dream over and over again.. She thought as she pulled her duvets away, and stepped out of bed.


After a few minutes of getting ready she ran down the glass staircase, and popped her head in the kitchen. To her surprise, she saw D.O, making sausages, bacon, eggs, pancakes, and toast. She gasped in awe, for he had started singing:



"She's ma baaby~ At the end of that white hand. Melted chocolate. You're walking into my door. Show me more knowledge, don't lie. Honest thoughts and talks, gonna be easy. Once I couldn't feel the sweet harmony. Oh, don't be too late~" (She's my lady english version - D.O keke love this song! can't wait for the full version!)


Whoa, I'm speechless.. That was just ..Beautiful. She thought, as she was instantly mesmerized by his angelic melody.


"Dara?" D.O asked with a puzzled look.


(couldn't find a larger gif of this D: )

Dara blushed a bright red, and walked towards him.


"A-annyeung~! I-I just heard your singing ... It was-" She struggled for words.


"Melodious?" He asked, his mouth was slightly upturned, forming a grin.


"Y-yehh, what else can't you do?"


"Mhmm, well... I can think of one thing.. I still can't get myself a girl" He chuckled, making her turn even redder.



------------------------

Annyeung~! I'm finally back from my 3 day leadership training && I decided to write a super long chapter, soo i hope you enjoy it! (: