Tokki & the maknae.

luminosity

An hour later (After coaxing herself out of Kais tight grip), she was now in front of the training room. Dara opened the door, and was greeted to an astounding sight.


"Dara!! Be careful!!" Chanyeol said.


The whole room was filled with white translucent flames, circling around him. Chanyeols arms were waivering slowly and slowly, and patterns of red and blue flames had began to rise up. The flames meshed together forming a tiny enflamed ball. Daras eyes widened in amazement and curiosity as the ball became bigger and bigger, and formed an animal like being.


"Ch-Chanyeol, what is that?" 


"Just wait" He said, smiling.


It was a pattern of endless flames, dancing and dancing, only rising higher and higher. Until, it stopped, and smoke had resounded from every corner of the room. Dara coughed, and tried to fan the smoke away, until it suddenly began to disappear.


"Dara, look" Chanyeol beckoned for her to come towards him.


To her astonishment, there was a bird like creature that materialized from the ashes in Chanyeols hands, right in front of her. It was an orangey red colour, with a colorful plummage. Its wings were charred but still heightened and sharp, and its golden beak was pointed and it had distinct black eyes.


"A-a bird? H-how did you do that?" Dara asked.


"Hmm, to be exact it's actually a phoenix. And I'm not sure, I just wanted to experiment with my powers, and all of a sudden.. This happened, it's actually kind of ugly.." Chanyeol said, as he its head.


"What are you saying? It's adorable!! Even if it looks a bit umm-er.. Disfigured" Dara said, also petting the creatures head.


"Ohh! Help me name it! Let's see.." Chanyeol pondered.


"How about Happy Virus" She giggled.


"Nah, too long.. We need a short and simple one!.. What was that name? Santokki? D.O called you that right? Well, I'll name it Tokki then" He said.


"Mwo?! Why?"


"Just so it will remind me of you. Phoenixes are actually very beautiful when they become adults you know?.. And besides, why's he calling you that anyways" He asked.


"Soo wait, are you calling me ugly?" Dara playfully placed her arms at her sides.


"N-no Dara I never said tha-" She stuck her tongue out at him.


"It's our little secret" She said.


Chanyeol suddenly stopped the dancing flames, and took her hand. Everything including the bird, had completely vanished.


"T-tokki's gone!!" She exclaimed.


"No, he's not entirely gone Dara, i think that I'll be able to conjure him up again.. However the matter at large is... Dara never think that you aren't beautiful, you are the most loveliest girl I've ever met. Even if you had cuts and bruises all over your face, you would still look like an angel" He said, her cheeks and making her flush a bright pink.


This is soo weird.. Why do I always feel like this when I'm with Chanyeol and Kai? She thought, gazing into his sparkling brown orbs.


And then he suddenly pressed his warm lips on to her face, slowly tracing a continous line down on to her jawline, and he stopped before he could actually reach her lips. Dara, you have filled that empty place in my heart, the one that has been desolated for years... Chanyeol thought, as he closed his eyes and began to draw the space in between them. 


Dara felt herself respond to him, as her eyes slowly closed as well.


Inches, and inches... She could feel his warm breathing on her skin, and his lips were at least five milimetres away.. Until the door busted open, the two abruptly seperated, as Sehun entered the room.


"Noona!! Hyung is on the couch with the vampire!! Wahhhh! I need to watch my favourite tv shows!! But they've taken up the whole couch!!!" Sehun whined.


He stared at Chanyeol who shot him daggers, and looked like he was going to murder him at any minute.


"N-noona! H-he look l-like he's going to kill me!! Protect me noona!!" Sehun said, as he hid behind Dara.


Oh I will later... You ruined my moment with Dara!! ARGH!! Stupid maknae!! Chanyeol thought in aggravation.


"Sehun we're practicing right now.. Umm, can't this wait till later?" Dara asked.


Wahh! My yeobo wants him to go away too! Yaaay ~ ! Go Dara!!! Chanyeol excitedly pounded his fists.


"Really? Oh... Can I train with noona too?" Sehun asked, with aegyo.


tumblr_m609x3tFbT1r33wkio1_250.gif

(I scanned through my whole tumblr looking for the bbuing bbuing gif.. but i lost the page soo this'll do LOL)


"M-mwo?! Sehun!! You know that I can't refuse, when you do that you cheapo!" Dara said, and Sehun beamed.


And unexpectedly when Dara turned around, he hugged her from behind, and her expression changed. 


Great! Has he realised that he likes Dara too? Chanyeol thought, rolling his eyes.


"S-Sehun? Are you okay? Y-you never hug me!" She said.


"It's because I miss spending time with noona. All the hyungs always steal you to themselves!" Sehun said, burying his face on to her shoulders.


Noona, don't worry I haven't fallen for you, I just trust you the most right now. Sehun thought, as he unwrapped his arms from her waist.


"Alright fine, let's start training!" Dara exclaimed.


"Come at me guys" She motioned with her fingers.


"Dara, I am not going to attack yo-" Chanyeol paused when he saw Dara execute a sweeping kick.


And the next thing he knew, he was lying on his back on the ground. Dara kneeled down, and inched closer to his face.


"I told you to come at me... You know, you should never let your guard down Yeollie" She chuckled and he blushed.


"Alright, how about you Sehun?" Dara asked, as Sehuns right leg had rapidly ed upwards.


But Dara was too quick for him and she grabbed his foot before he could do any damage.


"Sorry Sehun" She said, before she pushed him away, and did another sweeping kick, making him fall on to the ground as well.


"Come on guys you can do soo much better then that!!!" 



---------------------------------------

Hullo ~ ! Sorry for the long wait! I was busy with my new fanfic "my little nerd" (it would be lovely if you guys checked it out) && I don't know why, but I have a crazy idea if I ever write a sequel to this.. Which I might (And i hope to stick to my original writing style from before) 

Please Comment && Subscribe ^^


ohjongin:  You can’t take it off Chanyeol (*/∇\*)

Wahh!!! Suho && Yeollie are soo precious <3 >.<

tumblr_m45in03LGk1qzh5sno8_r1_250.gif

Remember this? LOL.

&& to my readers && subscribers: Saranghae <3 


esuhort08:  Heart … <3 <3 <3

tumblr_m3rh1nRSwV1qelkfpo2_250.gif

Awkward heart <3