The forest: pt.6

luminosity

Yay, finally back from Quebec ~ ! I wrote a bit more chapters while i was up there soo hopefully i'll be doing lots of updates soon :)

-----------------------------

Dara pushed him away before the beast could even touch him, and she jumped on to a large boulder, before it could completely obliterate her with its colossal weight.


She twisted her dagger around her sides, spinning it, and ing it at the gigantic demon. Again, she was able to cut off another pair of its feet. Myungsoo was amazed at her courage, and her ability to fight.


"Holy... Dara, if you were a werewolf, you'd be one hell of an amazing one"


"Myungsoo! Quit staring and help me!!" She beckoned for him, and he closed his eyes.


Hair formed across his backsides and completely resurfaced his entire body, his shirt tore apart and he became ten times bigger, and his eyes had completely turned into a luminescent yellow. He growled, as the creature stepped metres away from him. Myungsoo was now in his werewolf form.


Dara took the time to study the creature, it must have some kind of weakness... It looks just like an automaton, but it has no strings attached or.. How did noona kill the other automaton?... She carefully studied the gears that spun and turned, making up its entire body... When she saw a strange tiny black gear, placed adequately in the corner of its left eye. That's it.


"MYUNGSOO! IT'S THAT GEAR RIGHT THERE!! IN ITS LEFT EYE!! AIM RIGHT THERE!!" Dara yelled. Please tell me that I packed it.. PLEASE!! She thought as she reached inside her pouch, and felt a sharp implemented object.


Myungsoo nodded and grabbed a large boulder from the ground, and he threw it precisely at the creature. The beast growled and subtly lost its balance, until it collided on to the walls of the cave,


"Myungsoo, don't touch it okay? It will shock y-" She was unable to finish, as Myungsoo charged straight for the demons body.


She saw the sparks forming and making contact with the werewolves body, every single hair was now pointing up, and Myungsoos pupils had suddenly dialated as he faltered to the ground. He changed back into his human form, every section of his upper body appeared to be scathed with burns and black charred marks.


Dara fumed, and held the grapple hook to her side and spun it around in a rapid pace. Tethering it upwards, she ran forward. I only have one chance.. I can't- I can't mess this up!! She tied the hook around the demon blade. Concentrate.. Pretend you have a spear in your hand.. Concentrate.. She aimed it directly at the beasts eye, and quickly stabbed the demons body with the sword, letting go as quickly as possible. Jolts of electricity ran threw its body, and the gears contained in its anatomy had stopped working completely.. Smoke was now forming in the cave, and Dara struggled to pull Myungsoo out of the way.


The demon let out a growl, before the sparks had entirely overwhelmed its body, and it exploded into millions of gears and large metals.. Ashes hovered around the cave, and fully covered the entire area.


"M-Myungsoo! Are you alright?!" Dara asked, as she placed his head on her lap.


He opened his eyes, and gripped her fingers.


"Dara, don't forget that us werewolves can heal pretty quickly" She smiled.


"Thank goodness your not hurt!" 


"Dara, you're freezing!! And look at you, you have soo many scratches!!" He stood up, and caressed her face.


"It's because of the water! But really I'm fine Myungs-" He encased his arms around her waist, and she felt the heat resounding from him.


"Y-you're soo warm!!" He chuckled and cradled her head.


"Pabbo, I already told you that us werewolves have special abilities didn't I?.. That was really brave of you though, Dara.. I've never seen a girl werewolf.. Or a human girl do that.. You were truly amazing" Myungsoo traced the shape of her face with his thumb, and Daras eyes widened for a sudden realization had just hit her.


His skin is kind of pale, but really it lacks any imperfections.. Except for that newfound gash. He has well traced muscles, and what.. He has abs?!.. W-wait a minute.. He's not wearing a shirt.. HE'S NOT WEARING A SHIRT!! Holy, dear lord.. What is this blasphemy! I have never even seen a guy without a shirt upclose and this personal!! Dara flushed a bright scarlett, as Myungsoo noticed her dazing off.


"You pabbo, I always find you looking at me like that.. You should be careful, if you lose your guard like that, I just might do something to you" He winked, as she shook her head and covered her face.


Uncovering her face and pulling her hands aside, he swept a piece of hair away from her face.


"Myungsoo.." She was mesmerized by the way he was touching her right now, he was doing it with the most precious care.


"Remember how I kissed you at the circus?... Well I've been wanting to do it again, Dara" He lowered his lips to her forehead, the bridge of her nose, and just above ...



-------------------------

Cliffhanger alert ! hehe, sorry :p

 I hope you liked this chapter hehe darasoo <3 ;D 

Please Comment && Subscribe ~ ! (:






its not a gif .. but dara looks soo pretty as darbie ~ ^^