Moving in.

luminosity

They entered the living room, while Sehun and D.O made their way towards the kitchen. 


"Aumma! Feed me some food! I'm starving!" Said the maknae, who was rubbing his stomach.


"The only food you'll be eating are the snacks on the table! I'm afraid I'll be cooking for Dara today" She grinned and stuck her tongue out at the maknae, while Sehun gave D.O a glare.


"What would you like me to cook for you?" D.O asked.


"Hmm.. The way Sehun demanded for you cooking, it sounds like anything you make me will be amazing" She gave him a sincere smile, which earned him a few glares from the other boys.


"Alright then! You'll have to try some of my kimchi spaghetti!" D.O whistled as he walked into the kitchen.


"Dara, please make yourself at home" Baekhyun said, she nodded and looked around the room.


"I'll show you around!" Chanyeol offered, but Dara shook her head.


"I'm afraid I'll have to pass on that.. I'm pooped!!" She looked at the disappointed look on his face. Omo how could I make this adorable boy look soo sad? She thought.


"But of course I won't mind having a tour later!" She said as she propped herself unto the large leather couch, and she thought she saw a grin creep upon his face as he nodded, and walked to Suho.


Moments later, Kai followed suite and planted himself right beside her. He draped his arm over her shoulders, and the space between them began to slowly decrease.


"And what do you think you're doing mister?"


"Sitting on the couch" Kai grinned.


"Very funny you baby, why are you sitting this close, when there is soo much space on the couch?" 


"Because you looked lonely, and I know for a fact that you can't resist me" He smiled. Whoa, that smile.. Ugh heart, stop beating soo fast! She thought, as an idea popped into her head.


She moved her face closer to his, and he gazed at her flawless complection. She looked as if she were about to kiss him, as she batted her eyelashes. Kai felt himself gush with embarassment, as her face was now inching closer and closer, until she came to an abrupt halt when their noses almost touched.


"You know what? Your breath really stinks!" She pinched her nose, and got up from the couch.


Kai turned a bright red. Why is she resisting me soo much? He thought, and he smirked.


"Hold on just a minute, we're not done yet" He pulled her arm, and she landed on top of him.


He drew his arms around her, and stared at the beautiful girl that he was now embracing with the utmost care.


"Yaah! Let go of me, stupid ert baby!!" She struggled trying to escape his strong grip.


"Oh so now I'm the stupid ert baby huh?" He smirked, while cupping her cheeks which were now turning a bright scarlett, and he pulled her even closer.


Their faces were only a few inches apart, and just when Kai was about to draw the little space between them, a hand pushed his face away.


"YAH! What the hell was that for?!" Kai scowled.


"Your faces were too close!" Chanyeol replied, as Dara gave him a look of gratitude.


Dara pushed Kai away, and got up, pushing her hair away from her face. She sighed in relief, and beamed at Chanyeol, while Kai shrugged and walked away in disappointment.


"Thank you!" 


"No problem, Suho hyung wanted to talk to all of us" Chanyeol said.


Thank goodness I was able to stop Kai, if I hadn't done that.. I-I don't think I'd be able to handle what would happen if he really did kiss her. Even if I just met her today.. She feels familiar somehow, she makes me feel warm and content inside, and somehow just looking at her, makes me happy. He thought, as he followed her to Suho.


------------------------------------------


They made their way to a large leather table, that held a gigantic computer with a small projector. Dara could see that Suho was already chatting with someone.


"Oh, yeah.. Professor! This is Sandara Park!" Suho said, pulling Dara in fron tof the screen.


"Oh annyeoung! Suho was just telling me what happened! It's a pleasure to meet such a pretty young woman, who can fight better then these boys!" The professor chuckled, while Dara gave him a sweet smile.


"Hehe, thank you! And from what I hear, you are like their father figure? And yes thank you, it's my pleasure" She said, as she bowed.


"Prof, Dara, sorry to interrupt... But I just really want to know, what happened to me?" Chanyeol asked.


"Hmm.. Oh yes, what happened was very strange indeed... How could one boy possess powers like that? I mean you are not a warlock.. Oh! My boy, have you been having strange dreams lately?" The professor asked.


"Y-yehh! Th-thats's right prof!! It's always been the same dream.." Chanyeol stuttered.


"Ah I see.. Explain your dream my boy.. I have a hunch, as to what happened"


Chanyeol explained every detail, from the shrieks of the poor girl, to what happened today. The professor was flipping through a bunch of books, as he retold his point of view.


"Hmm.. Interesting.. How about the rest of you five? Have you had any dreams like this?"


The boys shook their heads, and the professor scratched his head, he looked confused.


"This power that you have... I believe it's derived from the fire symbol, well yes of course that part is obvious. You my boy, are gifted with extraordinary powers.. But it's strange that we've only seen it now.. Something must've triggered it somehow!"


Chanyeol bit his lip, and glanced at Dara. The moment I saw her thriving in pain, and screaming.. My blood started to boil.. And i lost all conscienceness, something took over me.. Just like in my dream. He thought, unable to speak his thoughts.


"Well I suppose I'll have to look into it, I think you should-..." He broke off as D.O entered the room with a large platter of his famous kimchi spaghetti dish.



------------------------------------------------------------ 


yaaay finally on chapter 10! I hope to finish chapter 11 by today as well, because for the next three days I'll be going to a leadership camp with no service ;__; 

Soo chapter 12 and soo on, will probably be posted on sunday, please forgive me, Mianhe!! :(


hey look its baekhyun && kai ♥