His angel.

luminosity

Here we go with the Darakai && Darayeol moments ~! I hope its not too corny D:

I'm sorry about the absence of action that is happening ... They'll be going to their next investigation most likely in chapter 37 or 38 (:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little later, Dara thought of going to the roof garden before going to train with Chanyeol. She climbed to the top, and she found Kai lying down on the ground with a book in his hands.


"Hehe, can't resist me my little angel?" He smirked, putting the book on the ground.


"Yah! Stupid flirtacious baby!! I only came up here because I wanted to see how it looks like in the morning!" She said, as she began walking towards him.


He stretched out his arms, beckoning her to come closer.


"What? You want me to tackle you? I'm afraid that's dangerous.. I might push you off the building" She sneered, and stuck out her tongue.


"If I tackled you, you would never be able to get away" His face became menacing, as he grabbed her and pulled her down.


She felt a minimal collision, as she fell on top of him. And he wrapped his arms around her waist to prevent her from wriggling free.


"Y-yah!!!! What do you think you're doing?!"


"I'm doing what I always like to do, be with you" Her heart had started beating rapidly.


He her cheeks and her hair, while keeping his left arm around her waist to prevent her from wriggling free.


"Dara?"


"Yeh?"


"Have you... Umm, have you ever been in love?" He asked nervously.


"Mwo? Love? Kim Jongin I swear, you are the most random person ever!!.... But umm... To be honest, yes.. I think soo.." She said, and he felt as if his heart was slowly breaking.


"W-who?"


"Whoa, what is this Kai? Why do you want to know soo badly?"


"P-please, just tell me" He took her hand, interwhined their fingers, and looked into her bright wide set eyes.


"F-fine.. I had a small infatuation when I was younger...I can't really remember good memories of my childhood.. But I do know that there was one person that knew how to make me smile, his name was.." She stopped when she saw the look in his eyes, which was somewhat between a look of sadness and disappointment.


"Don't I make you smile?" He frowned.


"Kai of course you do! Along with Sehun, Suho, Baekhyun, D.O and Chanyeol.. But umm, where is all this coming from?"


"I-it's nothing, I-I just wanted to know more about you.. Like your past, and such" Dara, it's coming from my heart. His words were lies, but his mind spoke the entire truth.


"Well, how about you Kai? I'm sure a flirty erted boy like you has had a bunch of girls" She joked.


"N-no, I haven''t... Actually, Suho hyung is the only one" He said, turning away due to embarassment.


"But, why?" 


Because, we all have an empty space in our hearts.. Much like a void. We haven't found the girl who we'll truly love unconditionally.. Something in my mind, in my brain, and in my heart told me to be patient and wait. And here you are... The one who has completely filled it. He thought, unable to reveal to her what his heart was saying.


He simply pressed his lips to her right cheek, and then her left.


"K-Kai" His lips were inches away from hers, until he looked into her orbs once again.


She was responding to him, until she stopped dead him dead in his tracks. 


"Kai, I want to know more about you as well" She smiled.


Here you again, with just one smile.. I am completely imprisoned. He thought as he nodded and crossed his legs.


"Well.. I don't remember anythign from when I was a kid.. Suho, Chanyeol, D.O, Baekhyun, Sehun, and the professor have been my only family. I was basically raised in an orphanage, and I have no recollection of my parents" He froze, as Dara suddenly embraced him.


"I have no recollection of my mother.. Only my father, and umm... You know who. But, I'm happy that I met all of you, you are all my family now"


But Dara, does he still remain in your heart? Kai thought, as he closed his eyes, cherishing this very moment, and returning her embrace.



----------------------------------------

Wahhhhh!! I hope this wasn't too cheesy, ohh man I'm sucha bad writer... My writing style has changed for the worst ):

But anyways.. Hope you guys comment & subscribe ~! :D


I swear Dara can pull off any hair (,:


tumblr_m6ywedis2s1qg8lhso2_250.gif

Oh gadd, all these Kai feels lately ;___;

tumblr_m6noi71tH01qb7f7zo1_r3_250.giftumblr_m6noi71tH01qb7f7zo2_r3_250.gif