Kai the flirt.

luminosity

This chapter is for darakai shippers ^-^ 

hope you like it~!  & i'm sorry it's pretty short :(


----------------------------------------------------------------

Later on that evening, the last one that Dara had to persuade, was Kai. She walked to his room, which he shared with D.O, and she knocked.


"Annyeung D.O~! Uhm.. Is Kai here?" She asked.


"No, but you can find him in his usual spot.. Up on the roof garden.." D.O said, immediately regretting what he had revealed to her.


"Kamsamnida D.O! .. And uhmm.. also, thank you for awhile ago!" She smiled, and disappeared into the corridor.


D.O felt his insides twist and turn. Why.. Why do i suddenly feel scared? .. He thought, as he tried to shake the feeling away.


She walked into the highest room of the building, and saw the terrace that overlooked the entire institute ground. Dara found the copper ladder on the side of the balcony, and proceeded to climb it. When she got up, she was greeted by an astounding sight.


On the roof garden, there was a beautiful array of white christmas lights, round japanese ornaments that twinkled in the night, white roses were planted everywhere, and above, the stars were scattered all over the night sky, and the moonlight had completely illuminated the garden.


There she found Kai, lying on his back with his eyes closed. Dara walked up to him, and sat down. She looked at him and decided to study his features, flawless tanned skin, long eyelashes, and his luscious lips. He was undeniably handsome. And before she knew it, her hand slowly moved towards his face, and she paused.


What the hell is wrong with you Dara?! You have self control!! But why... Why are my hands moving on their own? She thought, as her fingers moved to brush a loose strand of hair away from his eyes.


She had nearly jumped, when his eyes had suddenly opened. Dara quickly turned away to hide the fact that she was already blushing, and her heart was pounding faster, now more then ever.


Just now, was she my face?... I admit that i was extremely angry.. I mean, haven't I stressed how much her safety always comes first? But the moment I feel her touch, and see her pure and innocent face.. It just sends shivers throughout my whole body, and it just makes my heart pound like crazy. Then I can't be mad at her anymore... Sandara Park what have you done to me? He thought, slowly moving towards her.


Dara was turned away, when all of a sudden he pulled her towards him, and he s his arms around her tiny waist. She felt her heart pounding like a million beating drums. 


Holy crap, he is sitting right behind me, and i'm in between his legs... I AM IN BETWEENS HIS LEGS!... Someone kill me now. She covered her now, scarlett face, and struggled to get free from his tightening grasp.


"Dara wait, don't go just yet.. Look up at the sky" He said, his index finger was now pointing upwards.


Tiny balls of luminescent lights had begun flickering and appearing in the sky, and hundreds of different coloured fireworks had begun shooting up, and lighting up the night sky.


"It's beautiful" She said in amazement.


"And breathtaking" He whispered in her ear, he wasn't looking at the night sky, but at her.


"Wait, what?" She asked.


"Nothing" He smirked, she softly nudged him, and crossed her arms.


I'll ask him now.


"Kai... I-" He rested his head, on top of her shoulder.


"Shh, let's just enjoy this" He said, closing his eyes.


Please, don't let him hear my heart. She thought, as her eyes began to shut close. 


I wish, we could stay like this forever.. I don't want to let her go. He thought.


"Dara, I don't want you to be angry with me... Soo.. Fine, I agree.. We should keep trying, and you're welcome to join us. Just as long as you stay by my side" He mumbled, as her expression changed.


"Omo! Really Kai?! T-thank you!!" She leaned her head on his, and her eyes remained closed, only a grin had begun to form.


"You owe me you know?" She nodded, as he chuckled at her happy expression.


After an hour of conversing, laughing, and Kai flirting, the two remained pressed together, Kai hugging Daras waist, and Daras head rested upon his. Unaware that two pairs of eyes were watching them with feelings of pure hurt, and jealousy.



-----------------------------------------

Annyeung~! How was it? 

I'm afraid romance is not one of my strongest points when it comes to writing ;__;

I kinda have a bit of writers block, soo please excuse my bad chapters ~ OTL

It would be lovely if you commented & subscribed <3 ^-^ 

&& on a semi-hiatus for awhile.. exams are coming up next week, soo writing is off limits till next thursday :( 

But i promise a flood of updates :)

Hello new viewers ~! 


tumblr_m3v3j1HAxx1rtgkyho1_250.gif

tumblr_m3v2bs9MFJ1r8lenko4_250.gif
&& to my subscribers & readers: Saranghae <3