Kai and his angel.

luminosity

Her soft lashes brushed against something delicate, and she was greeted to a warmth that seemed to give her pulsating shocks throughout her body. The slits of her eyes had begun to open.


"AHHH- MRPH!" She bellowed a loud shriek, as he pressed his palm to her lips.


"Shh, my angel... It's okay, it's just me Kai. If I let you go, promise you won't scream okay?" She nodded and he did as he promised.


"What the hell are you doing here? In my bed... With me?" She blushed.


Seeing Kai upclose and the entire complexity of him, made the butterflies in her stomach increase in number. Her brows heightened in extremity as she saw his collarbone, and the amount of skin he had shone. Wait, he's not wearing a top.. That means he's shirtless.. HE'S SHIRTLESS!!!!


"AHHHHH- MRPHHHHHH-!!!!" Kai shook his head, and covered .


"Dara, calm down.. Please?" She nodded, and turned a bright red.


"A-answer my qu-question... A-and while y-you're at it.. Put a shirt on.. P-please!!" She closed her eyes, and he chuckled.


"No, it's freezing in here!.. All I need is your body heat to warm me u- Oww! Why'd you slap me?" He said, rubbing his now reddish cheek.


"erted baby!!!" 


"Okay, okay.. Well, I just came here to make sure you were safe, and well... I couldn't sleep with you not being at the institute.. That feeling of you being somewhere else gave me anxiety problems Dara..."


"What about last time huh? You didn't have any problems then!"


"I was there Dara, I stayed at the hospital in the room next door. But you didn't see me because Yeol stole you away from me" 


"Hmph, that doesn't explain you being in my bed... Inches away from my face, and being shirtless" She crossed her arms.


"Well.. I just wanted to cover you with a blanket, you were shivering soo much.. And well, uh- to be honest I collapsed right beside you. You know me, if I don't sleep I'm grumpy as hell. And uh, well the shirtless thing.. I sleep shirtless you know?" Dara turned around, and clutched her chest.


No, I don't want him to hear mt rapid breathing, and my heart.. Ugh, I feel like it's going to explode at any moment-! She gasped, as she felt his arms press against her waist, and he enveloped her into an embrace... 


Dara felt the trace of his muscles, and abs against her back.


"Are you still cold?" He whispered into her ear, and she felt goosebumps appear on the edge of her skin.


Dara felt the tip of his lips softly graze her cheek.


"Dara, turn around please?" He said, and much to her nervousness and dismay, she did.


"S-stop, d-don't look at me l-like that.. I-I'm embarassed, l-look at my hair!!" She covered her face with her sleeves.


"Silly, what are you talking about? Neomu kyeopta, Sandara Park.." He pushed her hands away, and he pinched her cheeks.


His hair was styled in a messy fashion, and it was tousled everywhere... But he still looked ridiculously handsome, and if possible... More handsome. She held her nose, as if she was about to receive a nosebleed.


"Hmm" He moved his face closer to hers, and she avoided eye contact.


"Hmph!" She moved away again, when he angled his face in her direction.


"Avoiding my gaze, huh?" He began to tickle her and she felt a wave of amusement string through her, that she was pushed forward.



-------------------------

Wooo! Triple updates! I feel accomplished :') (well double.. But still) ^^

Kai/dara <3 :D

Please Comment & Subscribe ~ 




supportkaurakkamjong:  9/20 gifs of silly Kai Kai: and I will fly like this and fly back like this… -_-