The ball: pt.6 Jealous?

luminosity

Meanwhile an enraged Suho was pulling Yubin around with him.


"Yah! Suho calm down will you?! Where the hell are you taking me? And I thought you were getting me my drink-?" Suho pulled her outside into a tiny crook of the mansion.


I thought that I could ignore this newfound feeling tugging away at my heart. But I can't and that's the problem... Yubin, are you the one to blame for pulling my heartstrings?


"Suho I see your jealousy, but you could have knocked that guy out instead of dragging me away... I would have LOVED to see that, haha I-" He loosened his tie and ed his collar.


"That place lacks air conditioning." He slicked back his hair.


"Really? Well I wouldn't know because... I'm a HALF vampire." Yubin crossed her arms and leaned against the stony wall.


"First you tell me that you'll be my freaking subjugate and that you'll take care of me, but then all you can do is think about your precious Jessica...." Yubin mumbled, but Suho heard her and sighed.


"Yubin, gomawo... I was serious when I told you that I would be your subjugate, and I would take care of you. I just, i don't want to, I- well...." He pressed his palms against the stone wall, both on either side of Yubin.


He studied the angles of her face, and he faltered at the sight of her hazelnut eyes that seemed to pull him in. His pulse rate threatened to overwhelm him, and he fought the urge to back away.


What the hell is he doing? 


"Look, if you're trying to have some staring contest with me. It ain't going to work. So if you'll excuse m-" He caught her lips with a kiss.


The warmth emanating from his lips seemed to give Yubin a sudden shock. Never had she felt another guys lips press against her own while she was a half vampire. It felt exhilarating. She closed her eyes, and wrapped her arms around him, making the kiss deeper...


Suho... Please forget about Jessica.


---------------------------

Kai frowned.... Where had his angel gone? He and Chanyeol fought the urge to tackle the boy that Dara had danced with for they had continued to glare at him.


Dara appeared at the foot of the stairs, her hair was a bit dishiveled, and her face was flushed.


Chanyeol, Kai, Lay, and Kris all turned their heads towards her. Chanyeol quickly ran to Dara, not caring if he bumped into anyone.


"Chanyeol, can we go home.... Please?" She pleaded, and Chanyeol nodded, grabbing her tiny hands.


Chanyeol... She stared at him with pensive eyes. 


"Ya, Kai! Tell everyone that we should go... Dara isn't feeling well." 


"Alright." Kai said, sparing a quick glance at Dara and disappearing into the crowds of guests.


"What the, where are they taking my princess?! TAO, GET LU HAN NOW!" The leader shouted, and the boy with dark eyes set off.


"I'm not letting them keep her again." Kris said as he strode off, following Chanyeol and Dara.


----------------------



In the midst of their chaos, IU and Baekhyun were happily enjoying their time together.


"IU?" 


"Hmm?"


"Are you sure that you should move in? What if the selkie queen punishes you?" Baekhyun asked with a hint of sadness.


"The institute will protect me. Demons and otherworldly creatures that enter without being invited or the intent of doing good will appear as holograms." She smiled and poked his cheek.


"You better be careful, IU... Promise me, okay?" She nodded, softly pinching his nose.


"Neh, don't worry my little bacon. They won't suspect a thing." She winked at him.


"IU... Umm, we've been hanging out for some time and... Well, do you maybe think that.. Maybe we could be more than fr-" Kai yelled Baekhyun's name behind him.


"Yah! You two, quit flirting! Dara isn't feeling well so we're going to leave. Have you seen Sehun, noona, and hyung?" Baekhyun sighed, way to ruin my moment Kai.


"Let's go bacon! After all, I'll be seeing you everyday soon enough." She smiled and pulled him towards the exit.


"Now where is the little maknae?" Kai shuffled his hair and looked around.



-----------------------

Sobs* I really hope that it's alright. ;__;

But anyways, please comment and subscribe! ~

I've been meaning to use the ivy club gifs for a while now... BUT FINALLY THEY WORKED! <3 ^-^


tumblr_mk9wi4vKSy1r3xllho1_250.giftumblr_m60mdzwWZF1qakljco6_r2_250.gif

tumblr_mjg2intIEF1qlpecuo1_250.gif

tumblr_m76fmjR2zj1rwmyi8o1_r1_500.gif