First encounter.

luminosity

The next day Dara laid in her bed, drawing in her sketchbook. She heard a loud pang, and she stiffled upwards.


What the hell was that?


"Imo! Yaah!... Imo? Se kyung? Nam Woo? Hellooooo~!" She grew curious, as she made her way down the winding staircase.


"Oh, Dara-ah! Annyeoung! I'm over here! Everythings fine!! I just dropped a knife" A voice stiffled from the kitchen.


Dara froze in her place, something was very wrong here. One: her imo never called her Dara, she preferred calling her by her full first name, Sandara. Two: Her imo was never this nice.

She crept downstairs slowly, and leaned against the wall, craning her head to check her aunt. Sure enough her aunt was indeed in the room, and a knife was on the ground. She slowly turned her head, and Dara gasped. Her spine was poking out from the back of her long flower patterned dress, her eyes held a circle of darkness beneath them, and was slightly upturned.


"What's wrong dear? Have you been having nightmares?" She questioned, her eyes popping out of their sockets.

Dara did not hesitate for one moment, as she plunged for the knife.


"I don't know what, or who you are, but.. You sure as hell aren't my imo!!" Dara yelled. the knife held up in defense.


The woman stiffled an eery laugh, and long black leather strings appeared behind her, holding her up as if she was a puppet. The human skin that disguised it tore off, revealing a dark mechanical creature. Its body was comprised of dark gears, a pure dark grey metal, and wires that popped out. Its eyes held a terrifying evil in them, and its fingers were sharp razor-like blades that swiveled abruptly.


"Oh "

 

Dara picked up her speed, and made her way towards the door.


"You can't escape me" The strange animate creature scampered forward. 


Dara pushed the front door forward, making her way towards a large ominous mansion that stood at the top of the hill.


--------------------------------------------------

The boys were dressed up in long dark jackets, black top hats, trousers, collared shirts, dress shoes, and assorted bowties.


"Now gentleman, we are now ready for todays conquest!" Suho smirked, tugging both ends of his bowtie.


"Hyung, why are we dressed up like this? We look like Sherlock Holmes" Sehun sighed, frustrated with his tie.


"Maknae, it looks better if we dress the part you know...I mean, who knows, what if we end up on tv?" Chanyeol replied.


"Wait.. Soo we're just going to investigate the area?" D.O asked.


"Yehh, they must've missed something here. I mean how could someone have caused a murder like this?" Baekhyun clenched the newspaper.


The boys arrived at the dark obscure mansion that held gothic influence, with pointed arches, dark stained glass windows, and an eery landscape.

They were about to enter the building, when they heard a close shuffling sound behind them.


"YAHHHH! HELP ME!! HELPPP MEE!!" A girls voice could be heard from afar.


The six of them quickly turned their heads, and took a moment to take in the sight before them. A girl quickly appeared speedily running towards them. She had long dark brown silky hair, her large hazelnut eyes were bright and calming, she had a prominent nose, her lips were plump and a light pink, her cheeks were flushed with a bright red, and she was small and petite. The boys stared in awe with their jaws dropped to the ground, she was beautiful.


"DON'T JUST STAND THERE!! YAHH ARE YOU ALL STUPID?! HELP ME!!!" She ran past them, pushing the large ominous gates aside, and she made her way towards the large black doors. 


"I don't know about you guys but... I'm following this dark haired beauty" Kai smoothed his hair, and chased after her, followed by the rest of the members who were giving him dirty looks.



------------------------------------------------------

Hello ~ sorry this chapter took really long to make.. but exo- k finally meets dara !!! woohoo! ~^-^

image