The puppet & puppeteer.

luminosity

The voice belonged to a man, but he was without a doubt, inhuman. A large gash swept upon the top of his cheeks towards the edge of his mouth, his pupils were dialated and etched with a dark red, a large stitched cut ran across his cheeks, and his outfit mimicked a joker. He was hovering inches above the ground, still smiling with a subtle eeriness.


"Think you can escape me? Let's see... Would you like to meet my pet?" He chuckled halfheartedly, as he raised an arm, and a deafening growl erupted from the entrance.


"! Come on let's go!!!" D.O yelped, grabbing Daras hand, and rushing her towards the exit.


The growl drew closer as an unfamiliar beast stampeded through the front doors of the mansion, breaking everything in its path. It was enormous, hovering metres and metres above the ground. It looked half alive and half dead, as it was mostly comprised of bones and ashy charred skin, its snout was large and prominent, its eyes were a bloodshot red, its ears were torn, and blood dripped from the corners of the beasts mouth.


"Look what I've got my pet, aren't you happy? You have soo much treats now!" The inhuman joker chuckled, fading into the darkness.


Dara trembled at the sight of the huge monstrous creature, as it inched closer and closer towards them. Without thinking she bravely ran towards it, escaping D.Os grip, and she flung the blade forward, slashing ferociously at its legs. The beast simply growled, unharmed, and it hastily grabbed her.


"HEY, OWW!! UNHAND ME YOU STUPID UGLY CREATURE!!" She struggled, and tried to kick it.


The boys darted forward, each one attempting to save her. Sehun gripped his demon blade, and made his way to the area of the beast where only bones could be seen. He flipped his blade, and ed forward. It broke off a piece, but a strange white ooze appeared at the hinges. It fell upon Sehuns demon blade, and it shattered it into pieces.


"GUYS! I think the demons insides are acidic!! Or, somethings just really wrong with it!" Chanyeol shouted, grabbing Sehun, and pulling him away.


That was enough for Kai, he sped forward, speedily running towards the creature. But in an instant, the creature was too quick, it grabbed him, and it hoisted him up. 


"Show off!!" Dara rolled her eyes.


"Only to impress you!" Kai smirked, while Dara shot him a look.


"You know what? You sir, at fighting" Kai rolled his eyes.


The creature turned its face toward the two that were still bickering, and it let out another menacing growl. Dara gulped, and began screaming for help, while Kai tried to reach for his jacket pockets. But the beasts grip was too tight.


Chanyeol froze at the sight of Dara helplessly screaming, and saw that the monsters skin was peeling off slowly, and the acidic ooze had began to form.


"! We have to move fast!!" He yelled furiously.


A painstakingly hot burning sensation had begun filling his insides, and he felt as if he was boiling. Something had started up inside him, he felt as if he was losing all control of his body. And in an instant, he had started speeding up and running faster, he felt the adrenaline rushing through his entire body. As he ran he lifted his blade, and began twisting it around in a fast pace.



The eyes of the five boys, and Daras widened. They looked in surprise as Chanyeol had began dashing forward in an increasing speed. But it was strange because a translucent flame had begun flaring all around him, and it was spreading like wildfire.


"QUICK D.O PASS ME YOUR BOW AND ARROW!!" He shouted.


D.O grabbed his bow and arrow, and reluctantly threw it at him and he caught it. Chanyeol was now at the foot of the creature, who seemed entranced by the opaque dancing flames. Chanyeol twisted and turned, swiftly slicing the blade in an arch, which broke off another bone. But the ooze did no harm this time, as the invisible fire seeped through it. He dropped the blade, and grabbed the bone that was unharmed, with the bow and arrow at hand. He drew two arrows, and aimed at the creatures arms, which became devoured by the burning flames.


"OWW! HYUNG DAMN IT!! THAT HURT!" Kai yelled, as he faltered to the ground.


Dara on the other hand, was caught safely by D.O. She wrapped her arms around him, and buried her face in his chest.


"Omo! The creatures breath smelled soo bad!!" D.O looked down at her, and saw her teary eyes.


He chuckled, and carefully began wiping her eyes with his hankerchief.


"Th-thank you.. Uhmm.. I don't smell bad right? Its scent must've stuck to me somehow!" D.O shook his head, and continued to laugh.


"You my dear Dara, are such a weird girl" And they both began to laugh.


Kai, and Baekhyun turned their heads, glaring at the two, who were silently laughing. Chanyeol became distracted as well, the creature roared in fury, and scampered forward almost stepping on him.



------------------------

Mianhe! i'm sorry for the late update! I was super busy with school & my job interview... Soo today I will try my best to finish the next chapter ~! ^-^