The ball: pt.7 Lu han.

luminosity

A/N: Just remember to keep in mind that their age ranges from 18-19 :) 

Sehun & Tao are both 18 while everyone else is 19 ~ (and this includes Kai) 

---------------------------------------

"Sehun, I'm telling you. Go up to him and say hi." Jokwon was heavily drinking a violet coloured wine which he had purchased from Albany.


"But hyung.... I told you, I don't care I-" The warlock shook his head.


"If you really didn't care, you two wouldn't be gazing at each other like the way you are now! You're practically eating each other up, and I know that feeling... So go up there right now and talk to him. Trust me, I'm a pro at this stuff." He winked, and pushed the maknae forward.


I can't believe I'm doing this... Sehun smacked himself in the face, and took a mental note. I am never doing this again...


(Keke, Sehun facepalm!) 


Lu han on the other hand, clasped his fingers tight... He's coming closer, . Lu han keep your composure, okay. You are one of the oldest next to Xiumin and Duizhang, you have to be mature about this... Even if you had a staring contest with that young looking fellow... His thoughts were interrupted by a tap on his shoulder.


"Hey... Ummm.." The boy said.


He was a younger looking guy, but there seemed to be a mature tone in his visage. His eyes were completely striking and captivating, and Lu han thought that he was simply fascinating to look at.


"How old are you?" Lu han asked.


"23" The boy smirked.


"Haha.... Well I bet you have some kind of fake ID because clearly you're 18." 


"Bwo? Y-you got it right!" The boy exclaimed, pulling his chained wallet from underneath his jacket.


"N-no, it's alright! But anyways... What's your name?" Lu han asked.


"Oh Sehun, and yours?" He reached for his hand.


"Lu han." And with that he pressed his palm onto Sehun's hand, and the two felt a tiny shock as their hands clashed together.


"Oww!" The maknae exclaimed.


"That was strange..." Lu han said, and he felt his cheeks turn a light pink.


"You have really nice eyes... Ummm" Sehun tried his best to give a compliment, but he was too embarassed.


Lu han reminded him of a doe, a very adorable and irresistable doe. Lu han chuckled, and shot him a genuine smile.


"So, is that why you couldn't stop staring at me?" Sehun shyly nodded, and covered his face.


"Same exact reason why I couldn't stop looking at you" He tried to shoo the maknae's hands away, when a voice interrupted him from behind.


"Yah! Maknae!!! What are you doing?.... Mwo? Who the heck are you? ... Whatever, we gotta go man... Dara isn't feeling well." Kai briefly looked at Lu han.


"MWO?! Noona isn't feeling well?! Wahhhhhhh! Wait, I'm coming Dara noona!!! Excuse me Lu han!... Uh, it was nice meeting you!" Sehun waved at him and began rushing towards the front entrance, as Kai followed suite.


Strange... Lu han thought.


"Yah! Luluuuuuu!" Tao yelled.


"Yah! I told you not to call me that!... But mwo? what is it panda?"


"We have to act now, 'she' is leaving!" 


"Alright I got it." Lu han nodded, and followed the maknae.



-----------------


Suho and Yubin were practically pressed together and stuck in a tight embrace, unable to let each other go. Holy , this guy is a good kisser! A million thoughts like this were going through Yubin's mind.


Her lips taste like a cool mint candy, sweet but icy like. They're nothing like Jessica's lips..... Jessica. Suho's orbs widened in realisation and he pulled away from the kiss.


I can't do this to her... Not when I'm being reminded of Jessica like this! I thought that I'd forget her.. I can't continue to do this to Yubin anymore.... 


"Suho, what's wrong? Was that bad? I assure you, I'm one hell of a good kisser!" Yubin announced, pounding her fists in the air.


"No, it's not that... I just- I'm sorry.." He walked away, leaving Yubin completely alone.


While he tried to make his way back into the mansion, he encountered Kai.


"Yo hyung! Dara isn't feeling too good so we're going to head ho-" Suho completely ignored him, and continued towards the large door.


Kai looked around some more because he knew wherever Suho was, Yubin would also be there. And sure enough, he spotted her in the corner.


"Noona, what's his problem?" 


"Beats me... Well, um.. Let's go?" Yubin shrugged and the left.


I knew it was too good to be true. 


-------------------------


Please remember to comment & subscribe ~ ^-^

The next chapter will be very long, because I have to get to the action scenes, which I hope you guys will be ready for hehe :D

Keke, does anyone remember this? lolol 


tumblr_m6x8ttO11d1r9p718o1_400.gif

And this - 

tumblr_mhcydbfnJT1qzh5sno1_250.gif