The ball: pt.8 Speaking terms.

luminosity

As the two made their way out of the mansion, Chanyeol had his arm around Dara, trying to pace her and make sure she was alright.


"You okay Dara? ... What happened? Why is your face so red? Do you want some water? I can get you som-" The two were walking to the large and rustic antique car they had arrived in.


"Yeollie!"


"Yes my yeobo?" 


"Shut up." She smiled and pulled him towards the nearby car.


The two opened the old midnight black doors of the car, and sat inside the sleek leather seats. Dara tried to lean her head on Chanyeol, but he was far too tall. Noting this, Chanyeol sunk down on the chair and adjusted himself to her height. She giggled and intertwined her fingers with his.


"Thank you my happy virus." And she closed her eyes, feeling the exhaustion draw her in.


As long as I can be with them, then I'll be okay. I'm happy just being like this. Dara's thoughts protruded her mind, and Chanyeol tenderly put his arm around her shoulder.


"This'll make you feel more comfy." He smiled at his little angel.


Contentment was the right word for what he was feeling right now.


"Yeollie... About the past few days, I'm sorry I didn't speak to you. I was never really mad at you... I was just confused, that's all." 


"It's alright, I'm just glad that we're okay and you're speaking to me again. That's the most important par-" The door closest to Dara opened and Kai, D.O, and Sehun filled the rest of the space up.


"Shhhhhhh! She's trying to rest!" Chanyeol rolled his eyes, and pressed his index finger to his lips.


"Well, I am too!" Kai crossed his arms and slowly placed his head on Dara's shoulder.


"Yah! What do you think you're doing you big baby! Get off of me." Dara tried to move away from him, which only made him come closer.


"No, since you're leaning on Yeol, I get to lean on you." Dara blushed and turned away.


"Fine." Kai found the right position and leaned against her.


"Noona! Me and hyung want a turn to rest on your shoulders too!" The maknae scrunched his hands and puffed his cheeks doing aegyo.


"Nehhh, Sehun I can't resist." She smiled as Sehun cooed, and D.O blushed.


"Aniyoooooooo, she's my pillow.... I'm never going to let her go~" Kai s his arms around her, and pouted at Dara.


"Yah! Give me a turn or I will sit on your lap!" Sehun whined.


"I'll help! I want my turn too!" D.O said, grinning at Dara.


Omo, the boys fighting over the seats beside me? Sigh, these four.... But really, D.O's smile... I missed it.


"There'll be plenty of time for all of you." She smiled.


-----------------------------------


An hour later the moon could be seen from the windows of the car.... It was nightfall and the sounds of cicadas and crickets could be heard in the distance. Until, both of the cars stopped and pulled over. 


"Kwang hee, what's wrong?" Dara asked the driver.


"Aigoooo, sorry miss Dara! But someone must have tampered with the tires, as well as the engine. It looks like we'll be here for a couple of hours. I'll call a repairman but in the mean time, maybe it's best if you all take a look around?" The driver suggested, pulling out his phone.


"Tampered?" IU said, as Baekhyun helped her out of their car.


"Guys, I think another investigation is at hand here." Baekhyun said.


"Let's do it! Unnie, you lead the way because... I can't see !" Dara linked arms with Yubin, who seemed a bit upset.


They were stranded on what seemed to be a large open field that was acres and acres of fields filled with crops, vast plant life, and long strands of grass, with a heavily developed forest just east of it.


"Yah! Kwang hee, Sho! We'll check if there's anything past that forest, we'll call you if anything happens okay?" Suho said, the two drivers nodded and the group began walking towards the fields. 


After a few minutes, IU faltered onto the ground.


"IU, what's wrong?" Baekhyun asked her, she looked like she was on the verge of tears.


"I'm going to ruin this beautiful dress that I borrowed from my friend, and I don't think i can handle the long walk with these heels." Her eyes were watery as she pointed downwards, and Baekhyun noticed the heel of her black pumps. 


So that's why she seemed a bit taller than me... Hmm. Baekhyun smacked himself in the head. Yah! Now's not the time to be thinking about that! You should be extremely worried for her, because you're the one that kept dancing and forced her to dance, of course her feet are in pain!


"Neh, IU please stay here then." Baekhyun gently helped her towards the car. 


"I don't want you to overexert yourself, and don't worry... We won't split up so it'll be okay. I'll be safe. I got your little guardian necklace here. The drivers will make sure you're okay. I want you to rest okay? Look how tired you are, so please... Stop crying." Baekhyun wiped her teary eyes with his sleeve.


"But bacon-" He gently brought her down on the leather car seats.


"Sleeping beauty, rest well." He said, delicately raising his lips to meet her forehead.


"OMO! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!" Dara was jumping up and down in the distance, she could hardly make out Baekhyun and IU so she ran towards them, pulling Yubin along.


And the whole group also ran back to the cars, anxiously waiting for Baekhyun. He bid her goodbye, and quickly ran to them. He blushed, and the boys stared suspiciously at him.


"What?" Each of the boys shot him a knowing smirk, which made him turn a light pink.


"Yah! Leave the poor boy alone. He's just taking care of the girl he likes." Baekhyun covered his face, while Yubin looked at Suho, who turned away just as quickly.


"..."


"Let's go?" Dara led the way, deeper into the fields.


---------------------------------


"Unnie, is there something bothering you? Did anything happen between you and oppa?... You're not your usual feisty self." Dara frowned, her arms were still linked with Yubin's but she seemed lifeless and unresponsive.


"Wae? A-aniyo! I just..." She motioned Dara to come closer and she whispered in her ear.


"We kissed..." Yubin blushed and Dara's mouth widened into a bright shining smile.


"WAHHHH! THAT'S AMAZI-" Yubin covered , as the boys surrounding them turned in curiousity.


"Yah! Keep your mouth shout dongsaeng!" Dara squirmed and let out a hushed giggle.


"Noona! Don't choke my little yeobo!!" Chanyeol said.


"If you don't be quiet now, I'll choke you!" Yubin let go of Dara and made a squeezing motion with her hands.


"It's just some girl talk, nothing you boys should be concerned about." Dara shooed them away and grabbed Yubin's arm.


"But I don't get it, if you two did that then... Shouldn't you two be close and happy right now?" Dara asked.


"That's what I thought." Yubin glowered.


"Want me to ask him unnie? I'm sure Suho oppa won't mind." Dara put on a happy expression.


"Oh... Uh, alright then." 


------------------------------

Longer chappie ~ Hope it's okay ;3

Please comment & subscribe! ~ 

Saranghae to my subbies <3 hehe (:


tumblr_inline_mld93avqn21qdehxv.gif



tumblr_ml8xl4DQIB1qi4jgto1_250.gif