Date with D.O.

luminosity

Omo, back from my extremely long hiatus.. Okay I wrote about probably 4 chapters in total and it looks like exo-m will appear very soon hopefully! School was being very stressful to me, it's exam time soon ! ;___;  but I've pulled myself together and decided to continue on because i know many of you are expecting to see exo-m. But for now it'll just be Darasoo, then some action (: 

------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Dara was looking through her possessions: The old dainty black key, and the pair of brown goggles. 


"Hmm, I think I've seen both of these before!!"


She scattered piles and piles of the miscellaneous objects that she had gathered from her imos house, until her eyes suddenly became transfixed on her sketchbook.


Mwo? But, no... I couldn't have.. Could I? She quickly tossed the book on to her bed, and began to flip through her drawings.


The twelve hooded boys... The demonic man... The hooded figure... Mother.. She flipped to the last page, where she had previously drawn. There was a black rustic box, that was made purely out of metal and looked as if it was an ancient artifact. Dara took the key and studied the hole on the box.. And the shapes had connected perfectly somehow. 


The key?! What if it's this key that they want?... Maybe they know that I possess it? She grabbed the tiny object and searched for a long piece of string. Tying it around the key, she transformed it into a necklace. I'll keep this for now. Now, what are the goggles for? She was about to inspect them, when she was interrupted with a soft knock on her door.


"Santokki it's me!!" Dara quickly pushed her things aside, and shoved her sketchbook under her dresser.


"Come in!" 


D.O came in the room wearing a soft blue apron, and he was carrying a tray with an assortment of cookies.


"D.O's thirty minute easy bake cookies have arrived for the little lady! Eat up Dara" He smiled.


"Omo, thanks D.O! Come sit" Her face lit up, and she shifted to the side to make room for him. 


He nodded, closing the door, and sitting beside her. She grabbed a chocolate cookie, chewed happily, and closed her eyes.


"Your cookies are the best that I've ever tasted!" He smiled and kissed her cheek.


Her eyes widened and she blushed.


"Dara?"


"Yes, D.O?"


"Wanna go out somewhere? It's just... I know you're feeling sad and all. So maybe you'd feel better if you took your mind off things for a while" He looked down, puffing his cheeks.


"Ne! I don't mind! Come on, we'll sneak out hehe" He's so cute, I can't resist. She thought, as he smiled and took her hand.


My first real date with Dara, and no Chanyeol or Kai to disturb us. YESSSSS!!!!


"Alright, let's go!" She grabbed the palm of his hand and stood up.


"Let me just get a cover up" Dara winked, as she disappeared into the hallowed hall.


---------------------------------

The first stop that they had arrived at whilst strolling up and down the paved hills of the streets was a tiny hidden shop. The area remained peaceful, serene, and calm. The two walked inside gingerly, and Dara studied the quaint cafe- In the middle of the high ceilings stood a large chandelier overwhelming with crystals that sparkled like shiny rubies. The walls were covered with a black and white striped wallpaper, long pieces of string held different wavelengths of lightbulbs and professional photographs of different sceneries, and a gigantic scale model of the eiffel tower was found in the center of the cafe.


"Bonjour mademoiselle, monsieur ~ would you like to order anything?" A waitress dressed in black and white maid attire greeted the two.


"Ah maybe a bit later.. I want to show her the best part of the cafe" D.O winked, and the waitress nodded and left.


"Omo, a french cafe? This is really something D.O I-" Before she could finish, he dragged her into another room.


As they walked into the doorway of the grand room, Dara's pupils became larger... The walls were a soft maroon, while the floors were covered with black and white squared tiles, 3 different chandeliers with glimmering crystals were stationed above the high ceiling, a dark spiral staircase covered the center of the room, and dozens of bookshelves surrounded the middle ground.


"It's a book cafe" D.O said, as he led her up the staircase.


"This place, it's amazing.. How were you able to discover it?" Dara asked.


"Uhh, it's kind of embarassing....." He said, as a flush of red painted his cheeks.


"Come on, please tell me" She put on her best puppy dog face, and looked longingly into his brown orbs.


"Okay, okay... When I was a young boy, I always had this thought of the many places I'd take my girlfriend to... And well, this is one of them.." D.O turned a bright pink, and Dara hid her face in the palms of her hands.


So this... This is a date, he considers it as a DATE. Well this is embarassing, but still.. It's adorable. She shifted to avoid the awkwardness between them, and proceeded to look at the novels.


"S-Santokki, umm.. I'll just get us some beverages. Is earl grey tea okay with you, and some macaroons?" D.O stuttered nervously.


"Gomawo, thanks D.O!" She smiled, and D.O relaxed, leaving her alone.


Dara surveyed the narrow staircase, D for demonology... I need to learn more about the greater demon. She grabbed an armful of books, but stumbled upon the largest step on the staircase. She stood up to pick all the books she dropped, and noticed that there were tiny scratches on the the stair board. 


I don't want to violate the cafes policies on breaking furniture.. But... She ripped the board off completely which revealed 12 empty spaces, incrested with 12 different elements. 


"What the..?" There's a symbol on each one.. A phoenix? A dragon.. Wait, I've seen these!" She drew some of the books that were scattered on the ground and inspected the symbols found on the bottom of the hard covers. Here's the one incrested with the water symbol... This one's the earth symbol.. I can find these. 


After grabbing all twelve books she placed them accordingly in the order. With a loud creak, the shelf swerved downwards and revealed a dark passageway. The pathway lit up according to Daras footsteps, and revealed an old rustic chamber filled with old monuments and a mini library.


"Dark magic? Ways to kill a vampire? Werewolf watching?.. Oh what's this? The creators tale?" Dara's eyes were fixed on a small dusty blue book, with gold englazed fixtures.


"The Tale of Mother Earth"


She blew the dust away from the cover, opened the cover, and began to read:


God had decided to create another completely immortal being to help him with the creation of mankind: Mother Earth. She was a beautiful woman with god-like powers, ethereal beauty, and she was able to create any being of any form. But one unlikely day.. She had begun with her creations: A human man, thinking she would create a woman to compliment him... But instead, the creation was far too sentimental to her, and she fell deeply in love. To this unimaginable belief, they were gifted with a child... But upon the day that Mother Earth was to conceive the child, she died giving birth. However, it is believed that the moment she came upon death, her powers were instilled to the child- 


"Dara? Where are you?!" Shoot, Dara grabbed the tiny book, and ran up the stairs, covering her tracks, and taking all 12 books from the board. 


D.O appeared with a cream coloured box wrapped with a soft turquoise ribbon.


"I got us some macaroons, cookies, and cake pops.. Where were you Dara?"


"Oh umm, you know... Just exploring through these heaps of books"


"Find any you like?" Definetly...

 

--------------------------


Sorry for the long wait everyone! I had to keep re-editing this chapter because I just didn't like it D:

I just had to find the perfect gifs LOL CHANYEOLS SUPPORT <3

ah I'm sorry I only updated with one chapter, I'm still trying to edit the next one ;__;


tumblr_inline_mh916xAFvH1qz4rgp.gif

Please comment & subscribe ! :D EXO-M WILL DEFINITELY APPEAR SOON, I wrote about 4-6 chapters & they will appear very soon ;)

tumblr_inline_mh5x4uYnK41rbtrr8.gif