The forest: pt.5

luminosity

He found a clearing and he saw it... His five comarades were tied up against a grand tree, IU and Yubin were chained to the ground, Daras hands were binded with ropes, and a hooded figure stood beside her with an ancient smoldering black book in his hands.


Drawn on the ground was what seemed like a strange pentagon, and a placid symbol with a star in the middle... He's resurrecting a demon?! Baekhyun thought. 


The hooded figure pushed Dara forward, and she cried out in pain. He could see the rups and tears of her shirt, and the blood that swelled on almost all parts of her body.


"Hyphoria demon, I offer thee a human sacrifice. Now, I summon thee from the depths of the otherworlds! Rise from the ashes, and accept this precious sacrifice!!" The man chanted in latin, and a greenish ball of fire had appeared in the pentagon.


Rising from the flames was a large abstainable creature. It was painted a stark black, its eyes were grief stricken and its pupils were as dark as the night sky, dark grey scales ran along its back, and deadly sharp razor-like teeth ran across its scarred mouth. It looked like a deadly snake.


The pentagon containing the large beast had broken, and darkness had clouded around it.


"The black book... Master, what a humble offering you have made. I will gladly serve thee, in respect to the sacrifices you have provided me with" It slithered towards a trembling Dara, and it gave her one snarly look before it opened its mouth.


At this point, every sound was drowned by screaming. Chanyeol, Kai, D.O and Yubin were screaming, Suho was closing his eyes, while Sehun and IU were crying...


"DARA!! ... YOU, GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY DONGSAENG!!!" Baekhyun couldn't take it any longer, and he finally emerged from the forest.


But before he could do a single thing, the large demon strode forward. Its scathed fangs tore into Daras arm, blood seeped out.. And everything... Everything was becoming a blur to Baekhyun.


"Dara..." She cried out in pain, as the demon wrapped its tail around her thin body, and squeezed her with its tenacious strength.


It was as if she had completely disappeared into the shadows, as her delicate body was succumbed to this deadly force. Baekhyun clenched his fists, and opened his hands.. His palms were clamping with sweat, although he aimed directly at the demon with a surging beam of light. But it only let out a menacing laugh, when it fully absorbed it.


"Foolish mortal, not even your precious powers can save her now" He vehemothely sneered, and Dara wailed, gasping for air.


"Hmm... Maybe I should just kill her the simple way" Its body had entirely covered Dara, and it appeared like a pool of darkness had utterly consumed her.


And then, without a single word, or cry... Dara had completely disappeared.. And all that was left was a mix of charred ashes and dust.. 


"YOU BASTARD!! YOU'RE DEAD NOW!!!!" Baekhyun cried out, and without even thinking he raced forward and drew his demon blade.


With the combined force of the light, his weapon lit up like a flaming light bulb. He turned the blade and struck the area where the demons heart was supposed to be located, and it let out a growl.


"Your advances towards me have proven nothing, foolish boy. You ultimately had no clue what I am capable of doing to you in a mere matter of seconds" It s forwards, and surrounded Baekhyun with its entire body.


It was as if he was enclosed by a large patch of shadows, and the night sky. It was beginning to contain him, and suffocate him.. He felt like his airway was slowly closing in, and that his body was becoming weaker and weaker.


Baekhyun felt his eyelids draw to a close...


There was nothing ... Nothing but darkness. The light had completely fallen, and ultimately vanished.


--------------------------


Dara was panting, for she had lead the demon in circles, and she was now under a gigantic running waterfall behind a large cave. She was drinking from her bottled container, when the demon appeared drenched in water right beneath the falling water.


"What the hell?! It's metal and copper.. Why isn't it rusting up?... Oh, that's right, it's able to conduct electricity.. It's not just any demon.." I'm trapped.


It towered over her with an extensive height, and then the cloaked figure resurfaced beside it once again, and he clapped before he walked towards Dara.


"Dara, how clever of you... However, your attentiveness to my creature has brought you nowhere.. But still, I appraise you for you efforts. Now, I can claim you right here, and bring you with me" Dara grabbed the silver dagger from her pouch.


"Hell no!!! You bastard!!! Get the hell away from me!!!" She sliced in the direction of the hooded figure, disarming herself.


But the figure only vanished and reappeared behind her. Now that she was closer, all she could make out was his pale skin, and his soft pink lips that were drawn into a grimace.


"How feisty you have become since our last er- meeting! But still, I admire your courage, now come my precious angel.." He was about to reach for her hands, when she ran in the opposite direction.


"The only one who can call me angel is Kai, and only Kai.. Who the hell are you to even call me that?!" She speedily ran towards the waterfall.


She didn't care what would happen to her.. But she had to escape, she hated him, she hated seeing him in her dreams...


"Dara!!!" A voice trudged from an unknown passageway in the cave.


The cloaked figure, turned towards the creature.


"I leave you to the grand masters orders however, if you scathe Dara in anyway.. I will personally take it upon myself to take care of you personally" And just like that he vanished.


"MYUNGSOO!" Dara exclaimed, when she saw the handsome boy appear from behind a large boulder.


"What are you doing here?.. In werewolf territory?! It's dangerous here you pabb-" His eyes widened when he saw the large beast make its way towards them.



--------------------------


Hullo ~ ! Yay for double updates ~ !! Can anyone guess who mr. hooded figure is? aha. ^^

Please Comment && Subscribe :)