Followed?

luminosity

warning: kai/dara alert! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening Dara had dressed up in a comfortable outfit: A turquoise long sleeved peter pan collared dress, her brown lace up boots, and she had tied her hair in two ponytails.

tumblr_m0z5giavc51r4bf77o4_400.gif

Sehun was already waiting for her downstairs, dressed in a blue collared shirt and black skinny jeans.


"Noona, promise me you'll buy me food okay?" He did his signature aegyo and Dara began to squeal, eventually pinching his cheeks.


"Gah! Sehun you'll make me broke one day!!" 


"*Ahem* Dara.." Kai was leaning against the foot of the stairs.


"I'll be in the kitchen. YAH! D.O HYUNG MAKE ME A SANDWICH!!" Sehun bellowed, as he left the two alone.


"I AM NOT YOUR WOMAN MAKNAE, GO MAKE ONE YOURSELF!" Their voices could be heard arguing.


"Hehe, was it always like this when I wasn't around?" Dara laughed.


Kai inched closer to her and caught hold of one of her pony tails.


"You look awfully cute for just going shopping. You sure you're not having a date with that guy from yesterday? Or the maknae perhaps?" He said.


"Yah! No, you jealous baby! I am merely going to go shopping and bond with Sehun. He's like a little baby brother to me!" She said, crossing her arms.


"Hmm well.. You already draw attention to yourself with that astounding beauty and cuteness you have, so just be careful okay? Just call me right away if there are any problems" He lowered his head, cupped her face and pressed his forehead against hers.


She heard his heavy breathing and her heart had begun pulsating at rapid speed lengths. He then stared into her eyes, and she saw her own reflection.


"I slept like a baby yesterday.. Because of that kiss.." He paused, and she felt her lips tremble with nervousness.


He then looked up and pressed his lips against her forehead and for a moment in time, she felt as if everything was devoid from any emotion. She remained motionless, but her thoughts were racing at a steadfast pace ... WAHHH! Are they trying to kill me?! First Myungsoo! Then Chanyeol! And now Kai!! What the hell?! I bet they really want me to have a heart attack!!


He chuckled and pointed at her phone.


"I'm on speed dial" He smirked, as he placed the phone in her tiny bag.


"YAH! I never said you could do that! You sneaky little-" She stopped when she saw Sehun appear in the corridor with mayonnaise smeared all over his lips.


"Hmph! Let's go maknae!!" she stormed out of the institute pulling the maknae behind her, leaving an amused Kai behind.

-----------------------------------------------------------

They arrived in a small but elegant shop that had simple and nicely fitting dresses.


"Noona, you're buying a dress?" Sehun asked, as he held the door open for Dara.


"Mhm, yes.. Perhaps. Suho was telling me how there's going to be an upcoming ball" 


"Well.. As long as there's food, then I'm good" Sehun said, nibbling on the lollipop she had previously bought him.


"Hmm.. Maknae can i ask you something?"


"Yeh, of course noona"


"Uhmm.. Do you dislike me?"


"MWO?! ANIYO NOONA! W-why?" He covered his mouth before he could get any louder.


"I don't know.. It's just that you really don't like it when I touch you or even hug you.. And before I-"


"Noona, look I'm sorry.. I'm just very uncomfortable with girls.. I-I don't exactly know how to deal with them.. Unlike Suho, Kai, and Baekhyun hyung.. Suho was able to get a girlfriend, Kai had a lot of admirers, while an older noona was soo fond of Baekhyun, she decided that he would be her little brother. And well me? I'm just awk-" Sehun was cut off as an older woman appeared from behind the curtains.


Dara looked at him, he was cowering his head, and covering his face. She then patted his head, lifted his chin up, and gave him a look of reassurance.


"Annyeung~! How may I help you today?.. Omo, what a cute couple!" She said, clapping her hands together.


"I'm sorry ajumma, but he's like my brother" Dara said, wrapping her arm around Sehun, who blushed.


"Do you have any nice dresses?"


"Why yes we do" She smiled, and led her to the back of the room. 


Dara tried on numerous dresses, until she found the right one.

----------------------------------------------------

After an hour of shopping, Dara was only holding two bags.


"Noona, what kind of girl are you? All you bought was a dress, socks, and food!" The maknae said.


"Hmm, well.. I only buy what i really need. Besides, did you see the prices?! I got amazing discounts!!" She beamed as Sehun chuckled, lightly pinching her cheeks.


"See! You're not awkward with girls at all! Maknae you just have to be yourself, and I'm sure you'll have a trailing list of fan gir-" Dara suddenly paused, and turned around.


"Fan gir? What's wrong noona?" He asked.


"S-Someone's following us... I heard footsteps! Come on let's go!" She grabbed his hand, and they wandered into a dark alleyway.



---------------------------------------------------

Annyeung~! Umm... This chapter is pretty self explanatory ~ But, that isn't exactly what Sehuns secret is hehe (;


Please Comment & Subscribe ~! I'd love to hear from you :D


kai scratching his neck like a puppy

To my readers & subscribers: Tharanghae <3

tumblr_m3rh1nRSwV1qelkfpo2_250.gif