Introductions.

luminosity

It made its way forward, its nail blades were drawn apart. The boys drew the demon blades, they had prepared, and held them up in defense.


"Get behind us!" D.O muttered.


But instead, Dara blatantly stared at the weapons.


"YAH! Miss, you have to move!!!" Kai blurted, pulling her away.


But Dara did the unexpected, she spun around and swiftly stole his blade. Kai was about to grab the dagger he had in his jacket pocket, but the robotic creature was too fast, and it slashed at him vigurously. Dara ran in front of him before the blade could touch him, and she pushed the blade forward, and swung it over her head. The creature became distracted by her, and followed her as she ran towards the staircase. She made her way up the steps rapidly before it could go up the steps as well, and she jumped from a steep step. 

 

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Kai shouted, shocked at her sudden action.


While she was in midair, she slashed the long and thin black strings attached to the robotic creatures head with one winged move. In response, it broke down and oil gushed out from its complicated machinery. She landed swiftly on her feet, and twirled the blade around as if she was an assassin.


"Oh! My gosh miss! That was just amazing!" Suho exclaimed.


"How'd you learn to do that?" Chanyeol said excitedly,


"Mhmm, years of living in a clocktower with a butler who was once an assassin, really helped" She chuckled.


The boys stared in awe at the beautiful girl in front of them. Not only was she feisty, brave, a beauty, and a smart alec, she was a warrior.


"Miss warrior, if you don't mind me asking.. What's your name?" D.O asked.


"Oh it's Sandara Park.. But Dara for short, and the six of you are?"


"I'm Do Kyung Soo! But D.O for short! I'm the official chef of the group" D.O stood forward and bowed his head.


Daras thoughts began racing.


He cooks? Omo! My dream man! And he's cute too! 


"Annyeoung choneun Oh Se Hoon imnida, but sehun for short, I'm the maknae" Sehun said.


Hmmm.. I think I like the maknae, he hasn't done anything to entice me. And he has a cute lisp hehe. 


"Yo, I'm Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai, I'm *ahem* the iest of the group" He spun around and tried to entice her, but she rolled her eyes and walked over to Baekhyun.


Ugh, I hate this cute baby.


"I'm Byun Baekhyun, but just Baekhyun for short.. I guess.. You could say.. That I'm the voice of reason?" Baekhyun shyly said.


Hmm.. He seems really nice. Maybe I can trust him.


"Annyeoung!! I'm Park Chanyeol! But you can call me Yeol, uhh... I'm the tallest of the group. I mean I tower over D.O, Baekhyun, and leader Hyung hehe" D.O glared at him, as he chortled.


Hehe, this guy seems really funny. It's like he's a virus... A happy virus! His smile is delirious, and cute.


"And I'm Kim Joon Myeon, but call me Suho. I'm the leader" Suho said.


Omo, the leader is soo handsome!!! 


"We are one.. We are Exo-k!!!" Dara clenched her fist and held it to . She made sounds that were in between a laugh and a cough.


"Bahahahaha!! You guys are soo lame!" Dara giggled.


"Hyung! see I told you our chant was bad!" Kai said.


"Whatever, one day you'll see just how amazing it is, and you'll thank me later.. But anyways, let's get out of this room" Suho shrugged, and walked away.

Just when they were about to leave the building, a hollow laugh erupted from the top of the staircase.


"What would a puppet be, without a puppeteer?" The voice echoed through the building.


----------------------------------------


Sorry i took soo long with this chapter, I've been writing more of the story and I have the next two chapters set up ~^-^ .. Heres a gif with leader suho <3