Caught.

luminosity

Annyeung! I've come back from a very long hiatus due to school work and such, but i think that I've become more excited to write and I've gotten more ideas from school & a couple of books I've finished reading. So hopefully I can complete the chapters ahead to introduce exo-m :D I'm really excited for that.

Wah, I hate how it's getting cornier and cornier by the minute! Mianhe everyone *bows head* OTL ;__; 

----------------

And their eyes had now met... She saw her reflection in his bright brown orbs, and he saw her twinkling wide set eyes.. He couldn't control the burning desire that was pulsating through him, or the nervous feeling, and the amount of butterflies that were building up in his stomach. 


He brushed the tip of his forefinger towards her cheek, 


"Goddamit Dara, every single day you only get more beautiful.. I swear that I'm going to need millions of tissue boxes twenty four seven, for all the nose bleeds I am going to receive" She saw the flush in his cheeks, and she giggled. 


"Well.. Ugh, if you don't put on a shirt any sooner... I will kick you off of the bed, and you'll waste all of them now" She stuck her tongue out at him and he chuckled.


Kai angled himself just inches in front of her face. And he began to kiss her... At first her temple.. The tip of her nose.. And just above her lips.


"I am definitely the luckiest guy alive" He said, as he her cheeks.


"Mmm, why?"


"Because I have you" And he closed his eyes, pressing forward.


And somehow, she felt herself closing her eyes as well, as she became lost to this overwhelming feeling that was building up inside of her. Dara felt the entire proximity of Kai astound her, as their lips were now at least 1 inch away from each other.


"NOONA!!!!" A voice echoed from the hallway, and Dara shoved Kai off her bed. And she stood up.


Damn it!! Why must they always interfere with me and my angel?!! Kai thought, as he scrambled to hide behind the bed.


"Noona! Apparently there's been a problem at the institute!!" The maknae said.


"Yah! Aren't you supposed to be in bed resting?" Dara said, as he shook his head and sat down on the bed.


"Listen... A man of demonic origin, a boy that seemed to be about the same age as us, and a dozen of bloody demons used a projectile and intruded the institute!!!" 


"What were they even doing there?" Daras questioned.


"Looking for you-" He stopped when he heard a loud thump.


"OWW! DAMN IT!!!" Kais voice resounded from behind the bed.


Sehun gasped, and raised an eyebrow at Dara, who was shaking her head.


"Whoa... Noona, I didn't know Kai was with you last night... F-further more he's shirtless!!!.. Whoa! This is scandalous!!" Sehun was about to run outside when Dara pinned him down on to the bed.


"Yah! D-don't assume anything!!.. H-he just came.. B-because I was cold, a-and I missed hi-" She trailed off, when she realised what she had just said.


"Wahhh!! F-forget what I said!!" She shook her head and hid her face completely from view.


Kai blushed and coughed.


"Sorry maknae, but what happened last night is strictly between me and my angel. So be quiet about it because you're too youn- OUCH!!!" Dara pinched his ear.


"Don't listen to this erted baby!!! He's crazy in the hea-.." Dara was unable to finish, for Chanyeol appeared at the foot of the door, and entered her room.


Bandages ran all across his body, and he had a light pink bruise on his cheek.


"Yeollie.. You're okay!!!" She happily ran towards him, and threw her hands around him, giving him a careful hug.


"And why are you here? Visiting hours are over!... Only Dara can stay because she slept here" Chanyeol pointed at Kai, and studied his playful expression.


"What the hell. Where is your shirt?.. Kai, answer me..." He broke off and clasped his fist, when he came to a sudden realization.


"Dara, can you come with me to the room next door, I think I forgot something" Chanyeol said in a soft tone.


"Ah, y-yeh of course!" Dara nodded, while Kai rolled his eyes and shook his head.


Chanyeol grabbed her hand and pulled her into another room, closing the door behind them.


"Y-Yeollie.. This is like a closet room, i-it's really stuffy in here.. Don't you think? I-" He pressed his arms to either sides of her head, and inched closer.


"Not as close and stuffy as you and Kai yesterday" He looked at her conspicuosly.


"B-bwo?! W-well Y-Yeollie, I had no idea he was going to come, Honest!.. K-Kai just said that he missed me, and-" 


"Think how i felt, when i missed seeing your face first thing in the morning... Because i knew you were going to be the first person I would see when I'd wake up.." He turned to look at the ground in disappointment.


"Yeol.." She pressed her fingers on to his cheeks, where the light bruises had laid.


Honestly, I don't know what to do. Why must all of them treat me this way? I'm really nothing special... Ugh, my heart will surely beat out of my chest if they continue to do this to me!! Dara thought, as Chanyeol closed his eyes, and wrapped Daras fingers with his.


She pulled his cheek, and he flinched.


"Yeowch!! Omo, what was that for my yeobo?"


"Because all of you make me so confused!!" She whispered.


"What?" He said.


"Because you're too tall, and quit it.. Me and Kai didn't do anything!!" She explained, pouting her lips.


"Well of course i am going to assume something. What with his shirt off, and being in the same room as you-"


"Yah! Kai is a ert!! And you of all people should know that he sleeps shirtless!! Plus, he also missed me.."


"Well, as long as he didn't do anything to you right? Dara I'm just trying to protect you.. But he didn't do anything right?.." Chanyeol asked.


"Nope, nothing you can think of probably..." But he hugged me.. And we nearly kissed, that's all. Thoughts of what happened, replayed in her head.


"Okay good" He smiled, and he walked toward her.


Not again.. My feelings, are being stirred and messed with again... I can't think. Dara became rigid, as Chanyeol kissed the tip of her temple. And he drew his arms around her with a sudden embrace.


"Dara-ah, don't let him get to you.. Please" I think I already have.. And you too. Dara kept to her thoughts, and she rested on his broadened shoulders.


What have the both of you done to me?.. I haven't felt this way since I was with my first love.


--------------------------

Please Comment and Subscribe! :D

(I've been deprived of exo for a while, due to school D: )


tumblr_mbvrrfqOMG1rd0x1uo1_1280.gif

tumblr_madtsqRQKV1qd6h5ho1_250.giftumblr_madtsqRQKV1qd6h5ho2_250.gif