Kris and his princess.

luminosity

Hi everyone ~ ! I spent some time editing the titles of each chapter, hope that's okay. Please give me your opinion, because if you don't like it I can change it again ^^; 

1 subbie lost, oh welll ;__;

But yes anyways, pleeease enjoy Krisdara <3 keke :)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The breeze outside calmly swept brown strands of Dara's long silky hair. She beheld the terrifying sight in front of her on the balcony, her worst fear. Down below the exo-m institute was an endless chasm of nothingess, because the institute itself was nestled above a large eroded mountain hidden by a thick patch of fog.


How can I even think of leaving this place? She thought.


"Princess, what are you thinking?" A low voice questioned behind her.


"I want to go home Kris."


He then frowned and walked towards her.


"Did you really enjoy their company? Exo-k...? Please tell me about them, I'd like to know." He asked curiously.


I want to know what I'm up against and if you've fallen for any one of them.


"Oh! It's lovely in the institute! The prof is a really lovable old man, who speaks with us on the projector from time to time. Suho the leader is very handsome but he is very dense. Baek is like the one who calms things down and I have a good understanding with him. Sehun the maknae, well.. He's adorable, and he's my little dongsaeng. D.O is the strongest in combat, but when it comes to cooking he makes a mean bowl of kimchi spaghetti. He's the best at cooking! Kai is my stubborn little baby, he's quite a flirt but he's really sweet. And then there's Chanyeol, my tall happy virus who never fails to put a big smile on my face." Dara beamed, she was finally smiling with joy.


Kris studied her features as she giggled. Her nose, it's so tiny and cute! Aishhhht, this woman has no idea how freaking adorable she's being right now.... Kris scratched his head.


"Don't you think that... Maybe you should give us a try? We've been searching for you, for years..."


"I'm sorry... It's just, when the rest of you family dies.. It's hard and lonely, until you let new people into your life. Like exo-k, they became my family... I guess that's why I love them so much." Dara explained and Kris noticed her cheeks redden.


"We'll extend your family.. So Dara, come." He extended his large hands towards her and he looked at her with reassurance.


She reluctantly grabbed it and she felt the air transcend upon them, as a gust of wind began spiraling like a soft twister beneath Kris' long and slender legs.


Dara then gasped and her grip tightened.


"Yah! K-Kris!! I-I-I'm scared!!!!" Dara said, as she tried her best to reach for him.


"Don't worry my princess, if warmth and comfort is what you need, then so be it." He smirked and pulled her closer towards him.


She felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach, when she collided with his body. He slid his arms around her and embraced her as if she was a child's first teddybear.


"I'll keep you safe, I promise." Kris smiled and Dara felt goosebumps splay across her arms.


And before she knew it, they were above the institute.


She closed her eyes as they leveled higher and higher.


"Kris, if you drop me.. I swear!!!!" He chuckled, loosening his grip and she only tightened hers even more.


"Dara come on, it's not so bad. Just open your eyes, i'll be holding you tighty, it's okay." His voice was deep but reassuring.


"You dumb handsome giant." Dara pouted, but slowly opened her eyes.


The sky enveloped them as the soft white feathery clouds breezed past them. The blueness of the sky brightened the girl's wondrous eyes and Kris grinned as a smile was painted upon her face.


"Omo, THIS IS AMAZING! Imagine stargazing up here in the night? It'd be magical." 


"I could take you again, if you'd like."


Wait a minute, Kris... He's still hugging me and...I-I'M STILL HUGGING HIM!!!!! Why didn't I notice his god like face like three inches in front of mine earlier? Dara don't think about it now... Don't... Bmp, bmp, BMP. You just did, what's the matter with you?! Now you're going to look into his eyes and be lo- Dara failed to ignore his gaze and she became transfixed upon his dashing beauty.


"You didn't answer my question Dara. I suggested that I would like to take you stargazing." He softly pinched her nose and pulled her cheeks.


This in turn made her wrinkle her nose.


"Yah! Don't touch me!" 


"Kyeopta!! Our princess is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!" Kris chuckled. 


"Pft, you're like a little girl." Dara stuck her tongue out at him and crunched her nose.


"You do realise that every you do something like that, you make it easier for me to drop you? Because you are just too cute." Kris smirked and Dara turned a beet red.


"Kris, unless you want me to pull your hair and scream like I'm trapped in an asylum, I suggest you not do tha-" Dara stopped when she felt a drop of water fall upon her nose.


"It's going to rain, Kris hurry! Before it starts to-" Before she could finish her phrase, a million droplets of water protruded the sky and an eery darkness shifted between the now gray coloured skies.


A loud booming sound made Dara cringe in fear... Lightning. 


", we're too far from the institute now. We have to get to a shelter before we get struck by lightning!" Kris dashed forwards, trying to spot any place they could take shelter from the downpour. 


He tried to cover her ears from the splitting sounds booming right behind them, and he made sure to cover her with his jacket to make sure that she wouldn't get sick.


"Kris..." Dara felt guilty that Kris was doing all the work, of course she couldn't do anything.. But she thought she could help him by providing some protection from the rain, so she put the jacket on top of them and hugged him tighter.


"It'd be a shame if we both got sick." She said, as she hid her face in the collar of his white v-neck.


It's unmistakable, no wonder the exo-k boys fell hard for her....


"A cavern!!" Kris quickly took all his willpower to fly into a large rocky cave.


He safely landed and slowly laid Dara on a smooth rock. He took a moment to catch his breath, when he heard a gasp from the petite girl.


"The rain... It's becoming mixed with hail!" She pointed at the now crystalized drops of rain that she tried to collect with her right hand, tiny ice like rocks hit the ground outside mutiple times.


"I guess we're stuck here huh?" Kris said, as he withdrew a lighter from the pocket of his jeans.


-----------------------------------

Hope that wasn't too corny, wahhhhh ;___; 

But yes, how are you all liking the Krisdara couple? :D There's still more to come, kekekekeke >:)

So don't forget to comment & subscribe! ^-^


tumblr_mnlxblSK4P1r0bekqo1_250.gif

tumblr_mh2hkaJzMQ1r8d91lo3_250.gif