2nd investigation.

luminosity

A mystifyingly thick fog shrouded the dock area, covering everything in its path. It was dark, and the only thing that could be seen was a tiny eery shack, and a few wooden boats.


Chanyeol pulled Dara behind him, and the rest of the boys had begun studying the area.


"Hyung! How're we suposed to investigate anything, if we can't even see a single thing?" The maknae questioned.


"Well, I can't do anything about the fog.. We'll just have to be very observant of what we're doing, come on let's split up" Suho said.


"Hyung I'll stay with you!" Sehun said, as he ran to his side, and slid his arm around Suhos.


"Okay, okay let's go" He said.


Baekhyun briskly grabbed D.O, who wanted to desperately go with Dara, but he knew that his friend couldn't go alone. And the two disappeared into the thick patch of forest.


"Soo.. I guess that leaves us three, huh?" Dara said, peering at Chanyeol and Kai, through the clouded mist.


"Stay close, or better yet.. Hold my hand" Kai said, as he slipped his hand into her palm, and interlaced his fingers with hers.


"And don't let go of mine either" Chanyeol said, as he grabbed her hand, making Kai turn away, and roll his eyes.


I'm not letting him get all the attention. Chanyeol thought, as he smirked at him.


Dara was sure that the both of them could feel her trembling fingers. Not only was she extremely cold, but the both of them were holding her hands soo tightly. Kai actually took note of this, and was about to remove his jacket and place it on top of her, but he was too late. Chanyeol had already slipped his coat off, and placed it on Dara.


"Dara that outfit Suho gave you is extremely cute on you but.. Next time, you should wear a warmer jacket, I don't want to worry about you getting sick" He said.


"T-thanks C-Chanyeol, but w-what about you?" She trembled, and clasped his coat even tighter.


"Nah, I'm good. Besides, I can control the element of fire remember?" He said.


"Oh right! Hehehehe" She smiled at him, and squeezed his hand tightly.


Ohoho, really Chanyeol? I wonder how you'd like it if I did this. Kai planned silently.


"Dara give me both of your hands" He said, completely ignoring the presence behind her, who stood expressionless.


"But wh-" he snatched her right hand from Chanyeol, and held both in place.


Kai lifted them up towards his face, and he began to blow on them. He then placed his hands over hers, and she felt his warm breath tickle her skin.


"Does that feel better yet? Are you still cold?" He asked.


"K-Kai I-uhh.." But before she could give him a response, his face had moved closer and closer.


She froze in her place. W-why is he coming closer?! Omo, is he going to kiss me?! I-I'm not ready for that!! My heart is not prepared! Her thoughts raced, as she closed her eyes shut, not knowing what to do. Dara waited and waited, but she felt nothing on her lips, she breathed heavily, and slowly pulled back her thoughts.


And then all of a sudden, she felt his smooth and warm skin, press against her forehead, and his hands softly cupped her cheeks.


"How about now? Still cold?" He asked.


She felt herself flush a bright scarlett. What the hell is he doing? Oh my goodness, I almost had a heart attack there- Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud noise. And the two of them pulled away, looking at Chanyeol.


"Guys!!! I think I saw something moving in the water!!" He said.


The three of them ran to the dock as quickly as possible, and studied it carefully, it had suddenly become spookily quiet. Until the water had started bubbling up, and a black figure had appeared in the flowing waters. It was clearly a girl, a young girl perhaps. Her long stark black hair had covered at least every inch of her face, but her skin was also clearly visible as she was very frail and it was a milky white, her eyes were sharp, bloodshot, and red veins were drawn all over her eyeballs, her lips were pale and stitched with dark black string, and she looked lifeless, as she began to move forward.


"What the hell!! Why is a little girl in the water?" Kai said, pushing Dara back, cautiously.


"It's alright, I got this" Chanyeol said, as he crept slowly towards the mysterious girl.


"No Chanyeol!! She could be a trick! Don't!!" Dara said, as Kai tried to hold her back.


Chanyeol ignored her, and continued, moving closer, and closer to the water. 


Dara quickly grabbed the demon blade from her sling bag, and swiftly sneaked pass Kai, running towards Chanyeol.


Damn it, what is it with this girl? Why is she soo stubborn? Why can't she just listen to me? Kai thought, as he tried to catch up with her.


Chanyeol was now at the waters surface, and he ducked down into a sitting position.


"Uhmm... Little girl, why are you in the water? It's not safe there, you could drown, come on, I'll help you out of there" He said, extending his hand towards her.


The girl remained expressionless, until she slowly opened , and let out a blood curdling scream. And in a blink of an eye, Chanyeol was being pulled into the water. And he disappeared.


"Chanyeol you bappo!! I told you not to go to her!!" Dara yelped, as she frantically tried to search for him.



-----------------------------------------

Hi! How was it? I hope that the following chapters will turn out well, i had a bit of writers block... but it came to me once i listened to some music ^-^

tumblr_m4y9vrk2sJ1qgkzcm.gif

To my subscribers, and viewers... Saranghae *awkward smile* <3 :D