A kiss.

luminosity

Dara groaned as she felt a short stab of pain in her arm.


"Owww!!!!" She stood up, and immediately regretted that she did.


"Miss Dara, please relax. I'm just trying to clean the cuts on your arms. But now I'm finished, and by the way... You have a few visitors waiting outside" A strange nurse with pale blue skin said, as she finished wrapping her arm with a bandage, and walked out of the room.


Sehun emerged from the hallway, and ran towards Dara. He was holding a "Get well soon" balloon, a pillow, and a tray full of cookies.


"Noona!!! The maknaes here to make you feel better! I brought you a balloom, which we can the helium out of later, hyungs cookies and... A softer pillow!" The maknae said, as he walked to her bed, and brushed a strand of hair away from her face.


"Sehun! Oh I'm soo glad to see you!" She said, as she pulled him into a hug, much to his displeasure.


"Alright, alright I'm glad to see you too!" He said, giving her a pat on her head.


"Soo I heard that the circus was actually the place of where our next investigation was supposed to be.." Sehun said.


"Unfortunately yes.. But luckily, we were able to save someone" She smiled.


"Dara! You're okay!" Suho interrupted, as he opened the door, and walked up to her bed.


"Yup, just a few cuts and scratches.. No big deal!" She said, as he gave her a hug.


"I'm sorry I wasn't there, I was busy asking around.. The next investigation is in a clearing somewhere in the woods" He said.


"No it's fine, me and Baekhyun handled it well" She said.


"I heard our little Baekhyun met a faerie" He chuckled.


"Santokki!!' D.O barged into the room, ran up to Dara, and pulled her into a tight embrace.


"Oww, D.O you're hurting me" Dara said, as he loosened his grip.


"I'm sorry, I should've been there to help" He pouted.


She reached his face with her fingers, and lightly grazed his cheeks.


"I'm fine, you guys just have to trust me" 


D.O nodded and interlaced his fingers with hers.


"Hyung, let's go" Sehun whispered to Suho, and they silently left the room.


D.O mouthed a thank you, and grabbed a cookie from the platter. He ripped a piece in half.


"Here, I made these especially for you" He looked delighted, as he fed Dara the cookie which she gladly ate.


But they were impeded by a tall figure leaning against the door. He had dark circles under his eyes, and he looked expressionless.


"Kai" Dara said.


"I'll take over here D.O, you owe me for not letting me strangle that guy" He said, as he walked closer towards them.


D.O sighed in dismay, he didn't want to leave Dara. But he did as Kai asked, giving Dara a quick hug, before leaving them alone.


"Kai, you look liked you haven't slept in ages!" 


"......" Instead of responding, he drew the space between them and sat on the bed.


He grabbed her hands, and began showering her with soft kisses.


"K-Kai what are you doing?!" She said, her cheeks burning with embarassment.


"Dara, you're the only girl that has this effect on me... Look at this, I couldn't sleep, I spent my whole entire night worrying about you, thinking about how I could've been there to save you from getting all these cuts and bruises. But all I can do now.. Is kiss them away.." He gripped her hands.


Dara extended her arms towards him and pulled him closer to her.


He enveloped his arms around her waist, and just held her in his arms, not wanting to crush her. And then he pressed his temple against hers, while she his hair. And then he whispered into her ear.


"Who was that guy earlier?... The one you got that hat and plushy from?" He asked, looking straight into her brown orbs.


"Mhmm why? You jealous?" She giggled.


His face immediately became serious, and he nodded. Dara bit her lip and looked down.


"Yes, yes I am jealous. Jealous that he got to see your beautiful smile, and jealous that he got to kiss you" Kai sighed, and Dara found herself blushing to the fullest extent.


Babbo! It's your fault, you flirted with those girls first!.. But still.. I feel really guilty. She thought.


Dara beckoned him to come closer, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her eyes widened in astonishment when she felt his heart heart racing.. O-omo, h-how? She thought, but she continued and cupped his face.


And then she planted a soft peck on the bridge of his nose. Kai almost fell off the bed, his eyes widened, and his whole face had turned red.


"D-D-Dara, D-d-did y-y-you j-just k-k-kiss me?" He trembled, as she blushed and nodded.


"SANDARA PARK JUST GAVE ME A KISS!!" He happily exclaimed, with his fist held high up in the air.


Dara burst into a fit of laughter, as he skipped around the room. 


But moments after, Kais short lived happiness was put to an abrupt halt, when the door opened, and Chanyeol appeared. Kai simply smirked at him, and gave Dara a wink.


"Go away you erted baby" She grinned, as he left the room.



-----------------------------------------

darakai moments ~! <3 ;D && oh look its kai & taemin :)

tumblr_m653vwIKh61qb7f7zo1_r1_250.giftumblr_m653vwIKh61qb7f7zo2_r3_250.gif

Sehun!! <3 :D

tumblr_m4qg9cTzrM1qj2et3o1_500.gif