The forest: pt.9

luminosity

Dara was trapped in what looked like a passionate lip lock with Kai. Her hands were playing with his hair, while Kais right arm was on her waist, pushing her against him. And his other hand caressed her cheek.


D.O felt his heart shatter into a million pieces.. N-no... This can't be happening... NO!! He was about to walk forward, when he saw another figure appear from behind the bushes. Chanyeol? He walked towards them... T-that's him, but... B-but what is that look in his eyes? He's emotionless... N-no that's not hi- 


The Chanyeol that was now in front of Kai, grabbed his head and jerked it to the side... K-KAI?! What the.... What the hell?! S-something is definetly wrong here!... And Chanyeol gripped Daras face, as he pressed his lips on to hers.


This, this is all an illusion!! What the-? Dara exempted from kissing Chanyeol, and lowered her face... Her hair was all messy, and ran over one of her eyes... Her orbs had become dipleted of any colour or feeling in them, and was scathed with a criss cross of red lining cuts. She ran forward and jumped on D.O, he blatantly rolled over and was met face to face with Chanyeols foot. 


He was no longer expressionless, for he became soo strikingly pale, it was as if he was a ghost. His hair had become completely black and covered at least half of his face, and metal strings were tied across his mouth in a zig zag pattern as if it kept his mouth together.


D.O struck the two with his demon blades, but they were both able to dodge the oncoming s. Damn it, this forest is playing with my mind!!... Wait, this is all just an illusion right? Prof said that there was black magic in this forest.. And now, it's having its affect! I need to think of something else, Dara...the real Dara...


The way she twinkles her nose when I prepare food, the sparkle in her eyes whenever she tries my kimchi or whatever I cook, the beautiful smile she has when I call her Santokki... That's right D.O, you have to protect her, she is your number one priority... 
His mind was becoming clouded with thoughts, as the chants that Baekhyun, Suho, and Chanyeol recited to him revurberated in his mind.


And then, with crude force, his muscles had begun to tense up, and he felt a new flow of energy run through him. With one tenous stomp of his right foot, the ground had begun to shake all around him... And a large crack had formed underneath him.


Chanyeol had almost completely lost his balance and fell backwards, but instead he was able to grab D.O by the neck and hoist him upwards. But D.O wouldn't let him win, he raised his arms and the pieces of the rocky ground rose up beneath him, and he guided them towards Chanyeol. It hit him with lewd force, and he let go of D.O.


Dara on the other hand attacked him from behind and grabbed the dagger from his pouch. She pulled it towards his throat and blood was becoming emminent.


"I never loved you.... And I doubt I ever will" She let out a hollow cackle.


D.O cringed and tightened his fists, the vines that crowded the earth had begun to rise up and coil around Daras neck. She gasped for air, and struggled.


And then all of a sudden she had changed, back into the Dara he fell in love with, back into the girl with the angelic smile and bravery... But no, this wasn't her... This was an illusion, it was nothing more but a hoax.


"D.O, please don't... I love you" A tear fell from her eye, as D.O withdrew his foot and punded it on to the ground.


The earth beneath them shook and dematerialised beneath her, as she plummeted straight into the waivering depths of despair. And using that moment, he grabbed the demon blade, and ed it towards Chanyeols heart.


"You damn hyphoria demon, playing with my mind..." He slid the sword up from Chanyeols chest, and he vanished into complete nothingness.


He finally figured it out.. He read about the beast one time, when he discovered the professors library. It feeds on your greatest fear... He thought, as he fainted to the ground.


-------------------


Dara waited and waited with Kai, Yubin, Suho, Baekhyun, and IU. Chanyeol and Sehun were in critical condition... While D.O was slowly recuperating from the loss of blood. Kai held Daras hand and was squeezing it for reassurance.


"Dara, calm down.. They'll make it.. Sehun did it before, and well.. Chanyeol is a strong guy" Kai said.


"If something ever happened to them, I'd never be able to forgive myself" Daras eyes were swelling up with tears. 


Yubin wrapped a towel around her, and rubbed her back.


"Dongsaeng, we need to get some rest.. Today has been a very long and tiring day, you've got to take a rest!" 


"Noona, I want to stay with them.." Yubin and Suho exchanged looks and nodded.


"Alright, we'll be at the institute if you need anything" They said, as they made their way to the exit, Baekhyun and IU following close behind.


Kai brushed a strand of her hair away and gazed at her.


"It'll be alright" He patted her head, and followed suite.


Nothing's going to happen to them, right? She thought, as she began walking towards the upper staircase.


---------------------

Annyeung ~ sorry for the long wait!! D:

I was like really stuck on the following chapters to come :o


exo-ert:   umma finally getting irritated at baby sehun hunhan thinks it’s hilarious  LATEST REACTION EVAR UMMAR  GRAMMA

tumblr_m7my1t0guC1rwnyi1o2_250.gif

wahh, i missed my poor bias D.O <3 :')