A new friend.

luminosity

Thanks to xina_VIP for making this amazing banner <3 :D

But unfortunately it's not working as the main banner ):


tumblr_m6sqek3rfc1rupoh1o1_r1_1280.jpg


--------------------------------------------------

After talking for quite some time, Dara and Yubin had bonded and already seemed like best friends. Stupid vampire, stealing my noona and shopping partner away from me. Sehun was glaring at the tall girl, who was giggling with Dara.


"Ah, here we are! You can see it right?" Dara pointed to the institute that could only be seen by the ones with the "sight".


"Yeh, it's truly beautiful! Thank you soo much for letting me stay here~!" Yubin gave her a sincere and grateful smile.


"Well... The thing is we have to get Suhos consent first..." Dara played with her ponytails, and opened the door.


They entered the hallway, and reached the middle of the main entrance.


"Ah~! Dara, maknae you're back. How was shop-" His eyes widened when he saw Yubin.


"W-w-who is that?" He questioned.


"Annyeong mr. Handsome~!" Yubin waved at him.


"M-M-MAKNAE!!!" His cheeks reddened.


"Whoa, don't look at me.. It was all Dara noona" Sehun said, and Dara shot him a dirty look.


"Why did you bring a vampire into our home?"


A very beautiful one, in fact. Suho thought.


"Well.. Umm, you see.. Yubin here saved us from another automaton.. And she has nowhere to stay because the guy who changed her left her out on the streets. I'd really like to return the favour... Ugh, come on please Suho!? I really want a roomate! It's lonely in my room" Dara pouted.


"Then get Sehun to sleep in your room! Honestly Dara, we don't even know if we can trust her!" The leader said.


D.O then stepped out of the kitchen, wearing a light blue striped apron. Yubin was standing at least a meter away from him, and his eyes widened at the sight of her.


"Haha! What a height difference Dara!!" Kai chuckled, as he appeared in the hall.


"Yah stupid baby!!" 


"Okay whoa, am I missing something here? How many people live here exactly?" Yubin asked.


"Six guys, and my angel soo seven. And maybe eight, if mr. Leader here says so" Kai said,


"Well Mr. Umm... Suho was it? I only drink animal blood if that's what you're worried about" Yubin grinned.


"Hyung! Hyung! She saved Dara, doesn't that count for something?" Chanyeol was eavesdropping but he eventually decided to interrupt, as he poked his head from the living room.


"And me!" Sehun scowled.


"Look, I don't know if we should let you... What if you get hungry and attack Dara?" Suho said.


"Attack this sweet girl? Psht, hell no. Attack you? Maybe... No I'm just kidding, come on don't look at me like that I was only kidding you party pooper. Look, I have this theory that I'm only a half vampire okay. I don't know why but I can stand the sun, and I also age... Just very, very slowly somehow.." Yubin tried to explain.


"Fine! You can stay one night! But I'm going to consult with the professor tommorow!" Suho said, his ears turning pink, as he vehemothly strode back into the living room.


"Hmm... What an interesting young man" She pressed her finger to her lips.


"Alright come on Yubin uhh.. Unnie? Are you older?"


"Probably, I age very slowly you know? I think I'm a few months older" 


"Oh well that's good.. you'd be perfect for *ahem Suho*" 


"What was that about Suho?" Yubin chuckled, perfectly aware of her accute hearing.


"Oh it's nothing... Come on I'll show you to my-er.. Burrowed room" Dara said, making her way up the stairs.


The moment they arrived at the foot of the room, Dara shut the door, and jumped on to her bed.


"Omo, that's strange... I was sure that Kai would be all over you" She said, hugging her pillow.


"Who's Kai?" Yubin asked, ping her high heeled boots.


"Uhh the tall tanned guy" 


"Ahh, Mr. Tall, dark and handsome? Hmm, well it seems to me that he already fancies you. And he's not exactly my type" Dara shook her head in protest.


"Okay, okay deny all you want, but I'm sure of it. And besides.. He's not my type" She chuckled.


"Haha, I'm really glad we met unnie. You're probably the first girl that I've been able to casually talk to and become friends with. I'm glad you saved me and Sehun" She smiled, as her eyelids began to close shut.


"Yeah, I'm glad too" Yubin said, looking out into the sky.


Thank you Dara, thank you for giving me a chance... I hope that I can permanently stay here it's not as nightmare-ish as before, when I was with him..



---------------------------------------------

Hello~! I saved this for today because I wanted to do double updates~! && I'm really trying to let the other characters be seen more like Sehun, Suho, and most likely D.O next.. Plus I want to really dwelve into Yubins character as well, seeing as how she is becoming Daras close friend sooo please expect that in the next chapter :)

Also I'm kind of sad, not that I expected much subscribers.. but it's at an all time low ;___;

But anyways, out of my misery .. Please comment && subscribe~! I really appreciate all your comments <3 ^^


image

tumblr_m60zpf6zvT1rs97fco1_500.gif

( btw all these gifs are reblogs from my own personal tumblr, and if not I just search them up (x )