Realisation.

luminosity

Warning: this chapter has loads of dialogue in it ! :o

----------------------------------------------------------------


She followed closely behind him, as they walked to his room. Sometimes the boys would switch roomates once in a while just for fun, and this time Sehun was with Baekhyun.


"Oh, he's not here" Sehun said, puzzled.


"*Sigh* maknae what is wrong with them? Why are they being like this?" She asked.


"Noona, you are soo dense" He said.


"Wah, why??" 


"Never mind noona, you'll eventually find out for yourself" He snickered.


"By the way noona.. About what we were talking about before.." 


"Oh yes, as I was saying... You will probably have a trail of fan girls going crazy over you. I mean who wouldn't? You're adorable, undeniably hadnsome, and fun-" Her voice dropped when she saw Sehuns face close in on her own.


His lips were now inches away from hers, and she closed her eyes, waving her hands in front of her.


"S-S-Sehun?"


"M-mianhe noona, I-I just wanted to see if I could feel anything special if i tried to kiss you... Y-you're the first girl that I have ever been able to comfortably speak to, even when I refused your hug before... You were still soo nice to me noona"


"Aww Sehun, it's okay. I'm actually glad that I'm the first" She scrambled forward and gave him a light peck on the cheek, making him turn a slight pink.


"You still confused?"


"A-aniyo, I think I know why now.." Sehun said, as he scratched his head.


"What's your conclusion come to?"


"Just wait noona, I'll tell you soon enough" He winked at her, as he gave Dara a piece of his newly bought chocolate bar.


--------


Dara happily walked downstairs and found a raging Suho.


"Omo, Suho what's wrong?"


"That vampire friend of yours irks me soo much!!" 


"Oh Yubin? Hehe, isn't she a lovely girl?" 


"Hmph!!!" 


"What did she do Suho?"


"She keeps on teasing me, and flirting I-"


"Is it working?" Dara stuck her tongue out.


Is it working? Is it working?... Her words repeated in his mind like a broken record.


"ANIYO!! N-NEVER!! I-IT... N-NO!! W-WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!" Suho bellowed.


"Whoa, whoa, whoa... Calm down Suho.. Okay what's really wrong with Yubin?"


"She reminds me too much of my ex!" 


"Omo, tell me all about her!" 


After he explained the past, Dara shook her head.


"Suho, it's not good to dwell in the past.. especially if it's something like that. For example, the boy I fell for when I was small.. Well I fell in love with him and he reciprocated my feelings, but I left him... I was the one who left him, but I-I have no regrets.."


"Why'd you leave him?"


"Because of my father..."


-----------------------


The paleness of his seeping white skin seemed to fade into the darkness. He was a figure that was disembodied... Changed by the death of her mother. She hated him.. He never showed an ounce of worry or care for her... He was the main reason that they fell apart, she loved him... He was the only reason she would stay, or even could stay. But it had come to the point where her father had hurt her soo much, both with the strength of his shattering words, and physical strength. He was uncritically stable, and she was just a poor defenseless little girl.


The same dreams of the antagonizing pain he had caused to her, repeated and repeated, over and over again. 


Dara awoke to find Yubin sitting on her bed.


"Girl, what's wrong? You were whimpering.. And kind of tearing up in your sleep!" 


"Oh, umm.. It was just a bad dream.." I don't want Yubin to worry..


"You sure?" Yubin raised her eyebrow in uncertainty.


Dara nodded, and wrapped her blanket around herself.


"Yubin.. How did your parents react when they found out their daughter was a vampire?"


"They never did... To be honest, I practically eloped with my boyfriend"


"Chincha?"


"Yeah, I was just... Naive and stupid for doing that.. I left everything behind just for him. And look what he did to me"


"But it led you here somehow.. It's not all that bad" Dara smiled.


Yubin gave her a hug, and chuckled.


"Sorry, it's not a warm hug.. Hehe" The two giggled.


*Knock, knock*


"Baekhyun oppa! Oh, this is Yubin by the way.. You weren't here when she introduced herself!" 


"Annyeung!" Yubin nodded, and smiled.


"Oh yeah, oppa! Where have you been?! I didn't see you yesterday evening at dinner!" Dara said.


"Ohh, you know.. Out and about.. To the library and stuff.. Umm...Anyways, hyung wants us to be downstairs, we have a meeting!" Dara gave him an unsure look, but he brushed it away, and opened the door for them.



-----------------------

Hello ~ ! The action is coming up very soon... It took me all morning to write it, but I think that I am satisfied, but I still have to majorly edit it (:

Please Comment && Subscribe ^^

And umm.. this made me smash the hell out of my keyboard the moment i saw it on my tumblr dash.. Ugh, look at all that perfection... My feels ;___;




tumblr_m5tqdnkzBA1r8d91lo4_250.giftumblr_m5tqdnkzBA1r8d91lo3_250.gif