The ball: pt.5 Myungsoo.

luminosity

MYUNGSOOxDARA ALERT! keke :3

But.. I hope you don't hate me after this chappie :(

How are you all liking the ships? I was only planning on doing 5 for Dara... But, there is one more important ship that will come much later in the story ;p


-----------------------------

"Come on, keep walking forward Dara!" Myungsoo's voice echoed in the refined halls of the mansion as he walked behind her, while he covered her eyes.


"Ya! If I end up falling, I will pull you down with me!!!!!... And besides that, where the heck are you taking m-" His large and thin fingers slowy pulled away, and her vision gave way to an equisite garden.


It was overgrown with white flowers- poinsettias, daffodils, carnations.... Every delicate petal was coloured in an immaculate white. A multitude of sporadic glowing lights sprinkled around them as if they were dancing petals blowing in the wind.


"Omo!!!!" Dara's orbs became wide, and she spun around gracefully, trying to catch the tiny lights.


"Keke, this is the warlock's garden... The lights are enchanted you see." Myungsoo gathered at least a dozen, and softly blew them at Dara.


The lights sparkled on and off while she caught them. And she gently blew them as if she was blowing away dandelion spores. The lights twinkled and surrounded his face, giving off a luminescence, and Dara giggled.


"This place, it's so enchanting.." She gleamed at him, as he continued to stare at her with an alotted joy.


"Really? Because I feel like I'm the one being enchanted." He grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.


Only three encounters and I've become enamoured with this beautiful girl.... Myungsoo thought.


Dara felt like her heart was pulsating to its finest extent, the same feeling she got when she was with Kai and Chanyeol... What is this? I don't understand! She turned to face him...


"Myungsoo... The others might worry-"


"Dara, how do you think I've felt all this time? I'm always worrying about you because... I can't even see you! Do you know how much it hurts me?" He looked at her with saddened eyes, and she felt her heart drop.


"I'm sorry Myungsoo, I-... "


"Dara, I want to see you... Everyday, even those three little days... They were the ones that I treasured the most." She felt her cheeks turn a bright red.


"But I know that won't happen, your group would never allow it.." He gathered both of her hands, and he pressed his soft lips against her pale milky skin.


"Yah! Don't be like that!" She punched him, and he responded with an "Ow!"


"Damn, non werewolf girls punch even harder!" He chuckled, and she poked his cheek.


"Myungsoo, I'm an A+ leveled trainee of an assassin okay. How do you think they'll stop me? Okay, D.O might... But I can do it! We can still meet up and-" She almost instantly paused when he pulled her in for a tight embrace.


"You're the only girl that can do this to me." He was extremely warm as if he had a fever, but Dara knew that was a lie.


Dara, you can't do this... You can't hurt anyone else. Even though it breaks your heart to see him like this, well... To see any of them like this, you can't.


"Myungsoo, I'm sorry but... Maybe we can see each other some other time?" She tried to break free, but he simply held onto her like she was a child's first teddybear.


"If we don't see each other for a long time... I want you to remember me." The proximity of their faces inched closer and closer....









.....








......












----











5, 4.... How long was it? Dara hadn't known... 3, 2.... She heard him draw his breath... 1. And she felt the warmth of his lips press against her own cool lips. The kiss felt like two upholding forces that clashed with each other, fire and ice.. But it was still a bittersweet moment. The lights were now sprinkling again, covering them like a blanket of confetti.


Is it possible to love more than two people? Because I think it's the most impossible thing I have ever done.... Dara thought, as she closed her eyes. And she felt a tear dissapate towards her jaw.


He let her go, wiped her tear and planted another kiss on her forehead. If only she could be my mate. He sighed and began walking away, scared that if he said goodbye, now would be his last. 


"Yah! Stupid werewolf boy! Don't think that this will be the last time we see each other! If you uh.. Ever want to meet, here." She took a small piece of paper from the pouch that was hidden in the upper slit of her dress across her right leg.


"Thank you my Dara. We will meet again." He crookedly smiled, and Dara felt her heart stammer.


Goddamit Myungsoo! You're only making this harder for me!

 

------------------------

I hope it was okay, I'm sorry about the kiss scene... Myungsoo feels like Dara is destined to be his "mate" & that's why they kissed ;-;

OMO, IT'S THE MAKNAE'S BIRTHDAY TODAY <3 <3 

HAPPY SEHUN DAY! (:

Please comment & subscribe ~ 


tumblr_m2nwpuxUdJ1qzh5sno1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mf16xrww3K1rzac13o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_ml3nnybpxS1qbpryfo1_500.gif