The carnival: pt.5

luminosity

The moment she had entered the tent, a strange invisible like force had grabbed her by the neck and pulled her towards a mirror. She froze, as the joker like man appeared before her, holding a translucent crystal sword. He smashed the glass with the sword, and for a moment everything had completely froze. The glass shards remained hovering in the air, as they disappeared through a portal. 


A girl was sprawled on the floor, newly formed gashes swept upon her face, bruises began forming on her cheeks, and blood was dripping from her lips. She looked beautiful, if not for all the wounds she receieved.


"YOU! *cough* LET GO OF ME! YOU BASTARD! S-STOP THIS AT ONCE!! SHE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR SILLY GAMES!!" Dara shrieked, her airway had begun to seal off.


The man raised his hand, and Dara plunged to the ground.


"Relax sweet heart, I won't hurt you..." His mouth was forming a menacing smile.

-------------------------------------------


Baekhyun was losing his mind, he had nearly broken half of the mirrors in the room, and still nothing had happened. He couldn't find where the man had taken IU, and his hands were a bloody mess. W-where is he?... Where did he take her?....... He then found himself collapse on the ground.


IU... IU... P-please forgive me.....


He opened his eyes, and he was greeted to a downcast of shadows, and a stark black nothingness. He was drowning in a sea of black. Until he heard her angelic voice.


"Baekhyun.. H-help us, P-please!! He is hurting her, she needs you... We need you!!"


D-Dara?! He thought, as he felt a sudden current of electricity completely shock his entire body. He felt it through the tip of his fingertips, and a sudden warmth enveloped him. The sun... The light... The light.


A sudden beam of light had shot throught the palm of his hand, and it had illuminated everything around him. The shadows shrieked, as they began to shrivel and vanish into nothingness.


Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes, and found himself chained to a wall. Two figures sat back to back, their hands were tied together with long silver ropes, and to his astoundment, it was Dara and IU. He gasped when he saw IU, there were deep cuts and gashes running along her jaw and all over her, bruises had covered her knees, and blood dripped from her lips. But he grew relieved when he saw Dara, who remained unharmed.


Thank goodness, Kai, D.O, and Chanyeol would've killed me if she was hurt. He thought.


"Hullo, soo nice of you to finally join us... How was that sleep of yours? The man he despised emerged from the darkness, holding his crystal sword.


"..."


"I see you have broken your knuckles just trying to figure out my illusion" He chuckled, pressing the sword to Baekhyuns throat.


Baekhyun remained still, and calm. I won't let him get to me. 


"
You see this sword? Yes, it's the same one I used on your little girlfriend here see? It's just as sharp as glass, in fact.... I believe it to be more deadlier. And just one touch from it, will send blood dripping down your throat" And true to his words, the sword had already left a straight gash on his neck.


"What's your power my boy? To fly? Ultimate strength? Or are you just useless?" He let out another menacing laugh.


Baekhyun clenched his bloody covered fingers, and ignored the pain that sauntered his hands. He looked down, and then intently gazed at the man.


"The light will always guide you in times of pure darkness.." He said.


"What nonsense are you spouting?!" The man said.


"I found a crack in your illusion!" Baekhyun said, as he turned his head towards the ceiling.


There was a tiny hole in the corner of the ceiling, and a straight line of sunlight was seeping down.


Baekhyun began moving his bloody covered fingers, and the crack was becoming larger and larger.


"I WON'T STAND FOR THIS ABSURDITY!!! YOU AND THE FAERIE, WILL DIE!!" His sword surged forward, until a beam of light reflected on it, and hit him straight in the eye.


"ARGH! BLOODY HELL!!" He shrilled, as the light burnt through his pupils.


He dropped the sword, and began backing away while rubbing his eyes.


Dara took this oppurtunity, and reached for it with her foot.


"OPPA! NOW!" She said, as another string of lights reflected against the sword, and hit the ropes that binded the girls together.


It enkindled through the ropes, and Dara quickly untied the ropes that secured her feet and IUs.


She grabbed the weapon, and stood up.


"Can you walk? How about fly? Can you fly?" She asked IU.


"A-aniyo, those myths about faeries are untrue" IU said.


"Alright stay put" She quickly ran to Baekhyun, and cut the chains off his wrists.


"Hmm, what an adorable girl oppa, Good job!" She whispered, and he turned a bright red.


"D-Dara! Not now!.. Anyways, let's finish him off now, shall we?"


"My pleasure" She said triumphantly.


The man began floating towards them, his pupils became dialated.


"How dare you make a mockery out of me, and make me a blind man! HOW DARE YOU!!" He bellowed, as a dozen cards had appeared and began to swiftly aim at them.


Dara sliced endlessly at every card that approached her, while Baekhyun ran in front of IU. An array of lights clampered from his palm. Every single card was burnt, and turned into ashes. And before the man could flee, Baekhyun created more cracks in the ceiling.


More and more light revolved through, as Baekhyun drew his other bloody hand, and gripped his left wrist. A scorching and blazing bright light had encompassed the entire room, and he aimed it vicariously at the joker like man.


Dara then quickly flung the demon blade she had grabbed from her backpack, straight through the middle of his head. And just like that, he shattered into little black fragments of dust and ashes.


She walked towards the fragments, and drew her blade from the ground.


"We have to get you to a hospital right away!!!" Baekhyun said, as he reached for his pocket and pulled out a hankerchief, softly dabbing IUs injured lips.


"Y-you, you need to get to the hospital, your hands... They're soaked with blood!!" IU said, inspecting his right hand.


"Come on, I'll carry you since you can't wal-" He broke off, when he heard a familiar voice.


"How sickenly sweet, the boy saves the girl and he becomes her knight and shining armor. What a lovely scene indeed. However, you're forgetting one important thing: The bad guy has not yet perished. I am an illusionist, you'll have to do better then that!" His voice revurberated throughout the entire tent.


-----------------------------------------------------

Annyeung~! I feel really bad for not updating that often soo heres another chapter~! Yaaay Baekyun finally receives his powers! :D

Because i just love aumma D.O && appa suho <3


tumblr_m6078mAEzi1qzh5sno1_500.gif

Baekhyun <3

tumblr_m4uv5lqfb51rswqslo1_500.gif