Stubborn.

luminosity

Yubin grabbed her leather jacket, with the feeling of anxiety and worry waying down on her. Suho was watching her from across the room, he walked towards her and tried as best as he could to comfort her.


"Yubin... I'm sure he's alright" He slowly pressed his hand on to hers, and gave her a look of reassurance.


She gave him a melancholy stare, nodded, and left the room.


She's going to see him later... They're broken up, but... Why do I feel so uneasy about this? Suho thought to himself, as he followed suite.


-------------------------------

Dara and D.O arrived just in time when the group was about to leave. My time with her is always cut short, it's not fair! D.O crossed his arms and his forehead had begun to crease.


"Dara, must you go? They have it under control... And it's be safer for you if you stayed here with me, baek, and the maknae" Dara smiled at him, and entwined his pinky with her own.


"D.O you know I can't do that, I need to know what we're facing here. I need to know why it needs me, and how it can be stopped... My safety isn't guaranteed, but.. I can promise that I'll do my best to survive. After all, I'm one hell of a sword fighter! So, I have to go D.O" She paused to give him a peck on the cheek, and she disappeared into the darkness of the night.


My Santokki will never change, will she?

--------------------------------

Meanwhile Yubin was in front of the group walking alone with a sullen expression. Suho, Chanyeol, and Kai stood at a distance.


The two boys kept to their thoughts about Dara, while Suho gazed at Yubin. She suddenly turned around to face the boys, and began to sniff the air around them.


"Someone's following us... A human, it's strangely familiar too.." She said, as she drew her hidden dagger from the pocket of her jacket.


The boys did the same, and covered each others backs. But instead what greeted them gave them a huge surprise... With a swift leap and flare of laced leather boots, Suho, Chanyeol, and Kai were kicked to the curb.


"Dara, of course" Yubin smirked.


"Took you long enough to figure it out!" Dara sat on top of the three guys who were rubbing their sore heads.


"You never do as you're told, do you?" Yubin snickered and helped Dara up.


"Nope, never. Even if they're protective as they are" 


"Dara, what the hell?! I thought you were in your room, buried under your blankets!!" Chanyeol blurted out.


"Hmm, was I? Maybe you should ask D.O about it" Dara jokingly pouted her lips.


"YOU WERE WITH D.O?! ... I'm going to throw all of his freshly grown vegetables out once we get home!!!" Kai exclaimed.


"What's done is done, we'll continue on... We're far enough as it is to turn back" Suho said, not surprised.


-----------------------


The hospital was hidden behind a large stone brick wall. With the sight you could see the vast gates with black sigils undermining that it was a hospital for otherworldly creatures, without it.. You'd see nothing but a small apartment flat.


They entered the tiny building and were led to Taeyangs room by a pink skinned nurse with dark red hair.


"He's alright, he been feedin' on pigs blood an' he's gotten a bit of his strength back. Ah, an' here we are" She opened the door, to a dimly lit room.


In the hospital bed was a boy that looked to be about Yubin's age. His hair was groomed into a short mohawk, his eyes gleamed with a piercing red, his skin was just as pale as Yubins, and his muscles were broad and covered with tattoos. Nonetheless, he was excrutiatingly handsome.


"Baby, you came to visit me!!" He smiled, which showcased the two sharp fangs protruding from the gums of his mouth.


"I'm not your baby, I stopped being your baby the moment you turned me into one of your kind" Yubin glared at him, and Suho put his hand on her shoulder.


"Hey, who's this? Your slave?" He eyed Suho with a look of animosity, and purposely flashed his fangs.


"That's none of your business, but... Look, I want to know what happened to you.. What exactly attacked you?" She sat on the bed, and kept at a cautious distance.


"Mm, wait a minute. These are humans... Humans with the sight? I can smell it, their blood... It beckons me" He his lips and stared at Dara.


"Her, she's the one with the most sweetest blood... Let me just have a taste of that beautiful creature" Yubin smacked him in the head.


"Lay a hand on her and I'll rip your fangs off" Kai stood in front of Dara and crossed his arms.


"Fine, fine, fine... Well, I was working for this big time vampire.. He wanted us to check on the newbloods, the freshly turned vampires. There were about 4 of us I think, and 3 newbloods. They were about to be given a test of initiation.. Until one of the strangest newbloods, with icy white hair began to laugh. I'm no psychologist or anything, but damn was he weird in the head... He started shaking and developing weird twitches, and then he launched himself at us. He clawed at each of us, and he managed to rip the fangs out of one of the other newbloods... But what surprised me was-..." He stopped and looked at Yubin.


"What.. What happened?


"He bore a shadow.. And there was a symbol patterned on the palm of his hands... I could barely make it out but it was a pyramid of all sorts, 3 black stars, 1 red.. And a piercing black eye scathed with veins. I know that because I saw him, he pressed it to my comarades face... And light, there was a binding light. It echoed the horror in his face and mimicked it so that his soul was seeped out from him, and it was absorbed by the newblood. He was still alive but... He remained emotionless, and his eyes... They were a blanket of pure darkness. It was hell I'll tell you, but luckily... Before he could do enough damage to me, a hooded figure came and stopped him. But of course he was pissed, so he bit me and drained a large amount of blood from me.." Taeyang trailed off, looking at his wrist where a pair of two bite marks were located.


"Tell me, where can I find this warehouse?" Yubin asked.


"No, I'm not telling you anything! I'm not going to let you get hurt by another vampire" Taeyang managed to lift his hand towards her face, and he slowly brushed her cheek.


Suho started forward, but Dara stopped him.


"Let unnie handle this" 



--------------------------

Ah, how was that? I hope it was okay ;___; 

but yes, because of the super long wait.. I've decided to do a bunch of updates! :D

So, please comment and subscribe for more :)

Oh lookie it's a taebin gif! lol


tumblr_m4cjgo5wNA1r5ty88o1_250.gif

tumblr_m6aa1hVM2U1r2f9x2o1_500.gif