The forest: pt.1

luminosity

Yay ! Finally on chapter 40! I hope that the action can start very soon...

------------------------------

The air was damp and cool, the array of various trees surrounded the entire area, crowding it with patches and patches of thick and deep forests. Yubins arms were around Dara, protecting her like a big sister, while Sehun was holding her left hand. Yubin was glaring at Chanyeol, D.O, and Kai.


"Yah! Scary lady!! Quit looking at us like that!!" Chanyeol said.


"Well quit looking here then, I'm not letting my dongsaeng go. So don't even think that I'll leave her for even one second, you erts!" 


"erts?!" D.Os eyes widened.


"What the hell are you saying?" Chanyeol glared at her.


"And why are you letting the maknae be with Dara?" Kai complained.


"Because all of you have distasteful smelling blood, and Sehun is-"


"Guys, quiet.. You too annoying lady... How about we split up, and get into our mini groups?" Suho said, as Yubin gave him a dirty look.


"Well okay if you say so Suho.. As for our preposition yesterday, you're going with Yubin unnie~!" Dara said with excitement, as she pushed Yubin beside Suho.


"Ugh, let's just get this over with.. Someone come into our group too" 


Baekhyun came forward, and joined the two annoyed figures.


"Dara come with us too please?!" Yubin pleaded.


"No, aniyo.. You need someone who won't distract you! Okay, Sehun I'll go with you and D.O and..." She stared at Chanyeol and Kai, who were both giving her their best puppy dog faces.


"Chanyeol" 


"YESSSS!" Chanyeol rapidly approached her, and gave her a hug.


"Mwo?! But why?.. Do you not like me Dara?" Kai looked dejected.


M-mianhe Kai.. I'm afraid that if I had the both of you with me, I wouldn't be able to concentrate one bit.. It's better if I split you up. 


"Of course I do Kai, we just have to make this even.. You have two people who have powers and two fighters, while we have two fighters, one with powers and er- one that might get his powers!!" Sehun frowned as Dara tried to explain herself.


"B-bye unnie~! Be safe!"


"Dara, you best be safe. D.O, Chanyeol, I entrust you to protect my dongsaeng.. Or else" She gave them stern looks.


"Yah! What about me?!!" Sehun whined, but he was ignored.


"Come on maknae, let's go" Dara pulled him away.


"Wait, before you leave... Chanyeol, Sehun, and D.O, you better not let any freaking demons or werewolves touch my baby!! If not I will personally hang all three of you from that large tree over there!!!" Kai said in annoyance.


Chanyeol and D.O rolled their eyes, while Sehun hid behind Dara.


"Kai, chill man, no need to get all stingy. Don't worry, the tall mans got it.. And so does wide eyes here, and Mr. Good blood smelling boy" Yubin said.


"I don't need that Kai, that won't ever happen to MY BABY *ahem*, because I'll be safely protecting my yeobo!!" Chanyeol draped his whole arm over Daras, pushing Sehun away. 


"Can you two please stop? Chanyeol it's inevitable that I'm not going to get hurt, it happens and life goes on. And you Kai, don't be soo crazy about it.. Just be careful, okay?" She grabbed his hand and squeezed it.


Kai sighed and simply let his hand linger on her face, and began to delicately brush her cheeks.


"My angel.. Just be safe okay?" Kai said apathetically, Dara nodded and walked to Chanyeol, D.O, and Sehun.


------------------------------


Yubin, Baekhyun, and Kai had already started making their way in the opposite direction. Suho stayed a good meter away from Yubin, while Kai sulkily walked behind her with Baekhyun.


"Gosh, why the hell are you guys soo quiet?.. Honestly I should've stayed with Dara!" She grumbled.


"Then go, we're not stopping you" Suho said, not looking back.


"Hmph! Fine I will!! I'd rather be with anyone else but you! You stupid idiot!!" Yubin scowled, and walked away into the forest before anyone could stop her.


"No!! Noona wait!! NOONA!!.. Hyung, now look what you did! Dara's going to kill me now!" Kai said, as he turned around to  chase after the fuming girl.


"You can go too, if you'd like Baekhyun" He said as he lowered his shoulders.


He nodded, and disappeared as well.


This is better if she hates me... It's better. Now I won't have to be reminded of Jessica again, or these feelings that are starting to build up. Suho thought, as he navigated his way through the thick forest.


----------


Meanwhile Dara and the boys were busily talking and fooling around when they came to a sudden realization.


"Chanyeol didn't we come here already?" Dara asked.


"... We did" 


"Didn't the prof say that there's a strange black magic contained in this forest?.. What if.. What if it's preventing us from escaping?" D.O asked.


"Then how the hell are we supposed to get out of here?!" Sehun said.


"I-I really don't know.." Dara said.


---------------------


Concurrently in a distant cave obscured by shading trees, voices could be heard echoing.


"Sunggyu hyung, I'm afraid there's been a few intruders that have made their way through wolf territory"


"Sungjong, don't worry.. The dark magic with which the mages have provided our kind, have been dealing with all kinds of intruders for years. It is none of our concern" 


"But hyung, they're in large group!" 


"Fine, Woohyun and Myungsoo, go investigate the perimeters and bring them back here, dead or alive" The leader Sunggyu said.


"Alright sir!"


Something... Something just doesn't feel right here. Myungsoo thought as he changed into his werewolf form.



-------------------------


Okay soo the action actually begins next chapter LOL. 

Hope these last two chapters were okay :/


Next chapter will for sure have action ~ ! Soo please comment & subscribe ^^

jongin calling kyungsoo cute after beatboxing



Teehee, its the happy virus team <3 :p