Sleepyhead.

luminosity

As Chanyeol came closer to her, she noticed that he too, had dark circles under his eyes, and he looked dead and lifeless.


"Chanyeol! Y-your eyes!" She said, as he slumped on to the chair.


She looked into his brown orbs.. They had lost the twinkle and brightness in them. She then reached for his face, and studied it carefully.


He responded by grabbing her arms, and delicately placing them around his shoulders, and he sighed in content.


"Let's stay like this forever.." He said, pressing his forehead against hers.


She closed her eyes, as he took the time to study her facial features. Her long eyelashes, her defined cheekbones, her cute nose, her milky soft skin, and her plump lips. Oh how he wanted to close the little space in between them, her scent was just making him go crazy.


"Chanyeol, you can sleep here if you want" She smiled that radiant and beautiful smile that never failed to melt his heart.


"Dara-ah?"


"Yes Yeol?"


He mustered enough courage to plant a quick kiss on her right cheek. Dara felt her cheeks redden, and Chanyeol immediately placed his head on her lap and pretended to fall asleep.


"My sneaky little happy virus" She grinned, as she carefully brushed his hair.


My angel, now I can sleep happily with you by my side. His eyelids had begun to close, as he found himself falling into a deep sleep.


--------------------------------------------------------


Meanwhile, in the utmost darkness the cloaked man was sitting on the leather couch, as the boy with the mask stood at the foot of the shattered glass.


"My, my, my how terrible this is... Lucien has failed me yet again. And now he is dead" The man said.


"Send your new subjugate, I'm sure they'll die in his hand" The boy said.


"No, no, no, patience my boy. We will use him soon enough.." 


"But sir, I cannot wait.. I want to see her again. I want to hold her in my arms, and claim her as mine... The longer she stays with those boys, the more corrupt her mind will become!" The boy exclaimed.


"Patience is a virtue my boy, haven't you heard that before?.. Just wait, the two of you will be together, while my queen will  arise once again.. Only this time, she will side with me" He let out a maniacal laugh.


"Now go, send out the hyphoria demon.." He said.


--------------------------------------------


Baekhyun slumped to the ground, rolling his eyes as D.O, Kai and Chanyeol began bantering. They had just arrived at the institute the next day, when the three boys cornered Baekhyun.


"You, if you hadn't let your feelings get to the best of you.. My Santokki wouldn't have suffered such injuries!" D.O said.


"I can't believe you made her smash all that glass! Do you know how dangerous that is?! My yeobo is going to have scars now, because of you!" Chanyeol said.


"If my angel had gotten any further damages.. i would be the one to skin you alive" Kai threatened.


Dara was walking with her arm wrapped around Sehuns, when she opened the door of the main gates. What the? What is wrong with these three? Aish! She thought, as she let go of the maknaes arm and pushed through the three boys.


She raised her arm in defence.


"Yah! No one's blaming oppa for this! Or skinning him alive for that matter, Kai! You can't blame him, he was just doing his job and saving another life! I honestly don't care if I have a bunch of scars or bruises. And you just can't blame anyone for falling in love!" She argued, making the boys speechless.


Love? N-no that's not possible.. I-I only like her.. I just met her.. How could I-? His thoughts raced.


"It's okay Dara, you don't have to. I'm sorry by the way, I didn't want you to get hurt this badly.. Uhm.. Well, if anyone needs me I'll just be upstairs" He faked a smile, and patted Daras head as he bolted upstairs.


"Poor oppa, I think he did feel a strong attraction for that girl.. But he seems soo confused.." She said.


"Hmm, well I think it's best if we take a break for a while. And this time we'll be cautious not to stay or go to where one of the murders occured" Suho said.


"Yeh, actually I wanted to go shopping. All these hand me downs of your ex-girlfriend are getting a bit too loose on me" She said.


"I'll accompany you!" Chanyeol, D.O, and Kai said in unison.


"No! I'm taking Sehun, and that's final!" She said, grabbing his hand and turning around.


Sehun stuck out his tongue at the three boys, and led Dara to the kitchen.



-----------------------------------------------------------

Mianhe for this boring chapter.. It was a really hard to fix what was happening in between the big events, and well.. I have an even better idea if I decide to write a sequel lol. In fact.. I've already started writing it ~! (x

Please comment & subscribe~! I wouldn't mind a few helpful ideas (:

I Love you my subscribers && readers 


image

tumblr_m3e7abNPLH1ro1fj9o2_250.gif