Chanyeol's dream.

luminosity

Chanyeol awoke to an empty blanket of pure darkness, which wreaked of bloody decent. As his vision adjusted to the dimness of the room, a fragment of light seeped through large impaling bars. He staggered forward and paused immediately, for he was stopped by a cool sharp metal on his wrists. Shackles. They were binded tightly, pulling deeply into his skin that traces of blood were becoming eminent. He looked around and studied the area, which seemed to be a prison cell. But before he could recall how he got there, he saw the faint silhouettes of two figures. One looked like a disfigured man, who also had an unearthly quality about him. While the figure huddled on the ground, was the shadow of a girl (who seemed to be about his age).


Chanyeol's brown orbs widened in surprise as the man drew his arm, and started reciting a rapid chant in latin. The incandescent lighting began to flicker, as his deepening voice grew louder and louder. And before he could blink, his eardrums rang, as the girl let out a blood curtling scream. The distant shadows now shifted and the yelling was abruptly put to an end, as the girl slowly shrank to the ground.


He gasped in horror, what had he just seen?...The footsteps were drawing closer and closer, as Chanyeol began to cringe nervously. He felt an intensity that was burning across the edge of his skin, something was raging inside of him, and beckoning to be released. 


He heard the steps grow louder, as he tightened his fists and chants he had never heard before, began to play in his mind. It was burning his insides, as the chants became clearer and clearer.


Careless, careless, shoot anonymous, heartless, mindless, no one will care about you....


The footsteps stopped, as a large hooded figure stepped out of the darkness. Chanyeol stared at him, all he could see in the streak of light was two black crescent pupils, filled with a binding horror. The man began to laugh and Chanyeol's blood had started to boil, his body was still filiing up with a burning sensation and at any moment, he felt as if he'd burn to death.


But instead a blazing fire had drawn, spreading across the tiny cell. It immediately traced the form of long opaque wings, that were somehow lit with an invisible flame.


What the hell just happened? WHAT THE HELL? He pondered, still in shock.


The man on the other hand kept his gazed fixed upon Chanyeol, and he let out a vexing laugh that sent shivers down Chanyeols spine.


"The phoenix has awakened.."


The man continued to chuckle, and as Chanyeol was about to make his escape, a familiar sound penetrated through the walls of the prison cell.



--------------------


Chanyeol awoke to the sounds of loud snoring, which came from the short stark brown haired boy located in the bed across from his.


"YAHHHHHHHHH! SEHUN! SHUT UP!"


The boy named Sehun remained immobile and continued to snore. Chanyeol growled, pulled his duvet aside, and grabbed a pillow and threw it directly at him. 


The pillow landed quickly untop of his prominent nose and tiny mouth. The slits of his closed eyes suddenly opened and he tossed the pillow aside.


"YAAAAHHHHH! HYUNG ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?" Sehun shouted.


"Oh no, I was simply having a pillow fight against myself, and it just soo happened that the pillow landed on your head.." Sehun rolled his eyes, and stood up.


"Yahh really maknae, you have got to control your snoring!!! It's annoying the hell out of me!" Sehun snickered, and flashed an innocent smile.


Meanwhile a dark haired boy with chiseled features, adorning brown eyes, and an evasive smile looked down at the paper he was reading:


Six peculiar murders were commited yesterday. The first being a vampire, second a werewolf, fourth a faery, fifth a human, and sixth, a warlock. This is excruciatingly odd that one would terrorize a human, as we ourselves keep hidden from them. Not only that but, each murder was strikingly similar, though being commited at different time slots of the day. Every victim held no traces of being wounded, drugged, or being hurt. Blood samples were also taken prior to the findings, none were infected or injected with lethal poisons. The victims pupils were simply dialated, and each one was said to have been paralyzed. If anyone, regarding information about this threatening situation would come forward to the council, please do so.


Suhos eyes widened in anticipation, as another boy stepped into the corridor. His hair was dark and a crown of soft curls covered his temple, his eyes were filled with a sudden brightness, and he remained brisk, as he drew a chair beside him.


"Hyung what's up? Looks like you found something interesting there.." He paused, as he studied the paper in his hand.


"D.O no, not the cooking section! Right here, under the crime section"


"WHAAA-?! Wow hyung that's great! Now we can finally redeem ourse-" He broke off, as the sound of oncoming footsteps drew close.


A boy with bright twinkling wide-set eyes, an upturned nose, and a soft smile wearily entered the room, accompanied by another boy. The boy held no expression as he ran his fingers through his soft blackened hair, and his hazelnut orbs shifted to stare at Suho and D.O, who were situated on the table.


"Chanyeol and Sehun woke me up with their loud baffling!!" The first boy, named Baekhyun stated.


"Forget about them.. I'm hungry! What's for breakfast?" The other boy named, Kai muttered, while lazily planting himself on the couch.

 

"Guys, look what I've discovered. Momentarily the professor has kept us undercover, since we blew up our last investigation last time. But I think i've found something that will help us redeem ourselves" Suho announced.


"What is it hyung?" Sehun stated, while making his way down the stairs, Chanyeol trailing behind him.


"I think we have ourselves an investigation" Suho smiled, with his eyebrows raised.



------------------------

Hello ~! I hope you like the first chapter! Comments are much appreciated && now I shall leave you with this adorable gif of chanyeol and D.O ~^-^

image