Pyrokenesis.

luminosity

Suho tackled him to the side, just in time. Chanyeol quickly got up, and held the creatures bone. Gripping it with an intense pressure, the flames began rising, but this time they became even bigger. The bone was literally aflamed, and he started forward. Hoisting it slowly around his head, and anchoring it upward, until he spun it around. The creature scampered forward, trying to knock him over, but Chanyeol was too focused. 

The moment it drew its large heightening foot, Chanyeol sliced forwards with a strong impact. This created a rippling effect, and the flames drew forward, becoming a bright blue. The ground shifted and the flames burnt through the hardened floor, and aimed straight through the deafening creature. It scorched, and enflamed the large beast, burning it into tiny pieces.


"WHOA!! THAT WAS AMAZING!! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!" Dara exclaimed, clapping her hands together.


Chanyeols eyes widened, realising what he had just done, and he pressed his hand to his forehead.


"How the hell did I do that?" He asked.


"I think we need to see the prof!" Suho said.


Chanyeol nodded, and looked at Dara. D.Os right arm was still firmly placed around her shoulders, and the other was placed beneath her legs. He walked towards them, raised an eyebrow at D.O, and coughed.


Daras expression suddenly changed, and she covered her flushed face.


"Uhmm.. You can put me down now" D.O blushed, and withdrew his arms, safely putting her down.


"Aigoo! How are we going to investigate now? This place is a mess!" Sehun whined.


"It's alright, we'll just let it go. What can we do? The whole place is destroyed" Suho said.


"Omo, shoot! What am I going to do? My imo, butler, and maids are dead!! And I have no other relatives that I know of!! What am I going to do? Eotokke?!" Dara looked down, and shook her head.


Kai placed his hand on her shoulder, and lifted her chin up.


"My dear lady, I think I have the solution to your problem. Hyung, I think we have a spare room at the institute.. Or of course, you can always share a bed with yours truly" He said, which earned a scowl from Dara, who then shook her head.


"Uhmm.. No we don't Kai, we have three rooms. All of which we share with each other" Suho said.


Chanyeol harshly nudged his arm, and smiled at Dara.


"You can have me and Baekhyuns room, I really don't mind sleeping on the couch" He smiled, and Baekhyun just nodded.


A grin crept upon Daras face.


"Wahhh? Really? You'd let me live with you six?!" Her eyes gleamed with a sudden brightness, and her smile became bigger.


"Fine!!" Suho interjected, how could he pass up her bright twinkling smile?


"OMO! I can't thank you enough!!! Kamsamnida!" Dara bowed, and gave each of them a happy smile.


Kai, Chanyeol, D.O, and Baekhyun all smiled in unison, and clapped hands.


"Yaaay!!! Now we get to enjoy a real womans cooking!!" Sehun said, while clapping his hands.


"YAH! What's wrong with the food I make you?! You ungrateful maknae!!!" Sehun had begun running away, as D.O started chasing him.


This is going to be really interesting Dara thought.


---------------------------------

Annyeoung! i hope you liked the last two chapters! i worked really hard on the fight scenes :) && sorry that this chapter is too short!