First practice.

luminosity

The clock chimed reverberating echoes throughout the building. Which was the clocktower, located in an ancient citadel nestled between patches and patches of thick forests. The high arches held remnants of solid granite, and intricate bouts of carefully sculpted framework. A girl stood against the window still contemplating, she had an aged sketchbook in hand and a pencil. 

With each careful , she drew. Line after line, until they became circles and soon they were formed into human figures. Each one with a distinctive figure, but somehow they were familiar as she'd drawn them over and over again.

Who are these twelve boys? Why... Why do I always end up drawing them? She pondered as a voice from the intercom called her down for lunch.

 


-------------------------------------

"PROFESSOR!!!" D.O's eyes widened as a short lanky man with gray choppy hair, a monocle that sat on top of his large nose, and eyes that held wisdom and knowledge for he had explored the world, appeared on their computer screen.


"Ah D.O my boy, how have you been?" He asked in a sharp hoarse voice.


"Oh I've been great!! I have a book filled with these new modern recipes that I've created, at this rate I can fill my kitchen with-" He broke off as Suho the image projector.


"Prof.. I know this is a big favour to ask.. Considering the fact that we blew it big time.. The last ti-" The professor raised an eyebrow.


"Spit it out my boy, what is it this time?"


"We want to investigate this!!!" Sehun held up the newspaper.


"Absolutely not! Do you recall what happened last time? If i am correct, the six of you failed your previous investigation!!!!"


"B-but that's because we weren't trained prof!" Chanyeol remarked.


"And you think you are now?"


"Yehh prof, we've been training for quite some time... Ever since that mistake.." Kai broke off.


"Professor, I assure you that we've taken drastic measure, and after what happened, we immediately took the time to fix our careless mistakes" Baekhyun reassured him. He was always the one who knew what to say.


"Hmm... We'll see about that... Oh! I have a preposition, why don't we see just how good you are tommorow? I will definetly come by with a big surprise... Unfortunately I can't stay for long.. Ajumma is making cake pops! Farewell! I'll see you bright and early tommorow!"


"NOOOOOOOOOO! WAAAAIT!! TELL HER TO SAVE ME SOME!!!..." Sehun shook the projector, as the professor vanished.



---------------------------------------------------


The next morning the boys had gathered in the living room, anticipating the professor. Ever since they could remember, he always stood as their father figure. For each one of them was an orphan, and he was the one that took each one of them in. As they became older he explained that each and every one of them had the "sight", which was the ability to see otherworldly creatures. And as they got older he trained them, helped them with their studies, the way they would interpret things logically, and before they knew it they became detectives. But they neglected one thing: combat. And because of that, they were nearly killed during their last case.


"Morning boys!" the professor smiled, as he opened the door, craning a large wooden box.


"Prof, what's in the box? Are you going to trap us in there and make us try to escape?" Chanyeol asked curiously.


"No, as much as I'd love to conquer whatever claustrophobia you boys might have, it's not. But let's open it and see, shall we?" He grabbed the corners, and slid the cover off.


In the crate stood a large handsome man, whose eyes remained closed.


"Alright wake up now, let's move to the training area!" The eyes of the man opened, and he stepped forward not speaking a single word.


"WAHHHHH! Neomu kyopta!!" Sehun blurted, making the heads of the other boys turn to him.


"Uhmmm.... Ehehehe, I mean.. THE BOX! The box is cute!! Ahhh neomu kyopta! Such a cute box!" He ruffled his hair, avoiding the suspicious gazes coming from the others.

 


----------------------------------------

Hey again~ uhmm.. I'm sorry that they haven't actually met dara yet! Mianhe!! But.. I leave you with this adorable sehun, D.O, and kai gif ~^-^



btw Next chapter is super long ~