The forest: pt.3

luminosity

Inspired by the mortal instruments series (It will become a movie in 2013! It's an amazing book series <3 && one of my favourites!) 

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Baekhyun was slowly tracking through the forest, inspecting every possible area for any evidence. He stopped and sat on a huge boulder, taking out a silver stop watch emblazoned with gemstones, and intricate patterns of nature. He took the chain around his neck, unclasped the little white key from it, and at the hilt of the watch, he inserted the key into the small hole, and turned it. With a soft click, it opened.. Revealing a tiny metal contraption at the very center.


It was a small circular gear made completely out of a translucent plastic-like material. Baekhyun drew his hand, and the sunlight had begun to seep through the trees and hit the contraption, creating a wavelength of vibrant colours, pulling together and forming a familiar figure.


IU... I miss you.


Ever since the day at the hospital, Baekhyun had become completely discreet, sneaking out of the institute to see IU. They had set up a few plans to meet each other.. But IU couldn't stay for too long, or she would receive a harsh punishment from the faerie queen. But she gave him this clock, which was made entirely by selkies. He knew it was merely just another way for him to see her, but it was also something that would help him keep her close to his heart.


Ugh.. Stop it Baekhyun, don't think about her right now!... But geez, where the heck are the others?


-----------------


Dara, Sehun, Chanyeol, and D.O were helplessly trying to find a way out of the neverending patchwork of forests.


"Y-ya! *huff* you guys.. S-slow down!! I'm soo tired!!" Sehun said, as he sat on a large boulder.


"Okay, we might as well take a break I guess.." Dara said.


Chanyeol beckoned for her to come closer as he sat beside Sehun.


"Yah! What do you want Yeollie?"


"Just come here, please?" He puffed his cheeks up, and scrunched up his fists, pressing them to his face.


Dara walked towards him, and he suddenly pulled her down, making her sit on his lap. And he wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing her closer to him.


"Eep! Y-Yeollie! W-what are you doing?!" She was flushed a bright red.


"My yeobo needs to sit somewhere comfy" He hugged her waist, and she covered her face in embarassment.


D.O was clenching his fists, and he glared at the sight before him.


"Yah! Yeol! You're suffocating the poor girl!! Let go of her!!" He grabbed Daras arm, and tried pulling her away from Chanyeol, but he only held on tighter.


"NO! I refuse!! Dara's mine!!" He exclaimed.


I'm whose? M-mwo?.. What is going on here? She thought, still hiding her face.


"G-guys... Please stop" She struggled to speak, as they played tug of war with her arms.


"Hyungs!! Stop it you're hurting he-" Sehun stopped when he heard an abrupt whistling from the bushes.


Two pairs of glowing yellow eyes were flickering in the darkness, as blood had begun to trickle down on the bushes. Dark copper-like pincers were revealed, and the creatures looked like strange clockwork creations. They emerged from the dark shadows, the appearance of the two beasts seemed to look like gigantic centipedes, towering over the large trees. They seemed to be puzzled contraptions all made of gears and metals through a transparent outer layer, but they looked like real insects.


Sehun grabbed his demon blade, while Chanyeol pushed Dara behind him, and D.O withdrew his spear blade along with the demon one. The two demons growled with an uncontrollable defiance, and a cloaked figure appeared beside them, his appearance was almost shadow-like.


Dara felt her insides shiver, when she saw him.. It's the cloaked boy from my dreams.. The one that pulled me towards that black hole! She turned to stare at him, but the sides of his lips were upturned.


"Dara.."


Goosebumps had now surfaced on every inch of her skin. Everything was becoming a chronic blur, and Dara had unconsciously and strongly gripped on to the hem of Chanyeols collared shirt. 


"My yeobo, are you okay?" She was drawn back into reality, and she sniffled.


Dara pulled a large bow and arrow from her rucksack, and she withdrew the bow with a pulling force. It went straight forwards, aiming at the figure with a rapid pace.. But to Daras surprise, it had only pierced through him, for he vanished.. Like a shadow... Like a ghost...


"
Yeollie.." She held on to him very tightly, trembling for the fear that was slowly building up inside of her. Chanyeol slowly turned around, and clutched her tighter.


"Dara... It's okay, I'm here.. I won't let him touch you!" He was softly caressing her back.


"YAH! Enough of this lovely dovey business!! If you don't mind, we have two enormous demons here.. And if you don't help me now, we're all going to be dead in a mere matter of seconds!!" D.O said in an aggravated tone as he tried his best to ward off the two demons alone.


", I can't use my powers!!" Chanyeol said, too afraid to use his fire power, because it would result in a wildfire.


"Maybe we could try calling Suho?!" He grabbed the walkie talkie from his pocket, and pressed the red button.


"Hyung!!.. Earth to hyung!? .. S-Suho?"


"......." No reply.


"It must be the black magic.. Those walkie talkies were working a while ago, when we called to check up on them.. It doesn't want us to get out of here.." Dara said.


"Then we'll just have to use our combative skills that you have helped us improve on" Sehun said, as he readied his weapon.



-----------------------------------------

Hullo ~ ! I did say that there would be action.. And tadaah! It's finally here! lol. There'll be lots more ~ ! hehe :)

Please Comment and Subscribe ^^




teehee these two <3